A fun day with Infinite (Part II)

Our Special one

Chapter 41: A fun day with Infinite (Part II)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Yesss! Dudes, this is gonna be a helllaaaaa of a chapter! I mean a Loooooong Looooooong chapter! Well, Maybe not that Loooooong. Okay I'll shut up. Enjoy. :D)

(Another A/N: Please listen to this song while reading ^^ : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VswoHdGZ_xo )

"Aish! really? Are they playing with me?." You ruffled your hairout of frustration.

You are already standing in that same position but no one isn't there to pick you up.

"Waiting for me?." The voice said in your back.

"Now who the heck are you?." You hissed.

"Tss. Hot headed." He said.

"So, what is your point in there?." You crossed your arms and tilt your head.

"Chill, I'm just here to pick you up." He said.

"Well, what are you waiting for. Get this effin thing off of me." You said impatiently.

"Aish." He hissed and get the blindfold of off you. When he already took off the blind fold, You saw Sungyeol holding 2 bikes. You tilt your head in a confuse face.

"What is that?." You asked.

"What do you think it is, It's an stupid barbie." He rolled his eyes and sarcastly said.

"Well, don't need to be sarcastic. Shesh. Stupid clown face." You mumbled.

"What? What did you say?." He narrowed his eyes.

"Noooothing." You raised your two hands in surrender.

"Okay, I'm not here to begin a fight, I'm here to have fun okay? so, let get going." He sighed.

"But how an I ride the bike. if I'm wearing an heels, Stupid Sungjong." You said and kick an rock.

"Thought so. Here's a sandal I bought for you." He grinned and gave e the sandal. I reiceive the gift and smiled.

::10 minutes of biking::

The two of you stop by the beautiful scenary in front. He chuckled in how your hair was fallen all over the place. He suddenly move closer to you and you got shock and suddenly he grab all the hair and he gently brushed your hair in your back. He got something in his pocket and suddenly he clip something in your hair, actually not really in the hair but to your bangs. You suddenly got shock and blushed a little.

"G-gomawo." You stutterly mumbled.

"Your welcome." He beamed and he got back to his original position. It was an silent but not awkward type, You were thinking about infinite, and you were thinking why are they doing this.

"Are you wondering why are we doing this?." He suddenly said still looking at the view.

"How did you know?." You were shock.

"Hmm. Lucky guess?." He chuckled.

"Oh? Why are doing this again?." You said and look at him.

"I don't know either, Hmmm. I think of it as a thank you gift." He said.

"But why, I should be doing that." You chuckled a bit.

"Not in that way, I mean, I was thankful that we met you." He look at me.

"Oh?." You said and look down. A long silence was there, neither of are talking, still looking at the ground, You were still thinking but suddenly your thought was paused, when Sungyeol's phone ring.

"Who is that?." You tried to look at Sungyeol's phone but he is trying to cover it.

"Ah. It's time." He smiled but that smile was off. But you shrugged it off.

"Aish, why do you keep saying 'It's time'?." You said.

"Blind fold!." He said and covered your eyes. You just sighed and let him off this time.

~*~ Meanwhile .. ~*~

"Hyung, Who's next?."

"Hmm. Thinking."

"Waaaah, I'm full!"

"Where should I take her?."

"Amusement park!."

"Yah! that my idea! *pout*"

"Ewwwwww. Hyung pouting?. *cring*."

"I'm next right hyung?. Bye hyuung."

"Good Luck!." They all said.

^~^ Back to Baemin (you) ^~^

"Still waiting." You huffed.

"Waiting, I'm waiting outside the line." You sang boredly.

"Your not in a line." The person said.

"Why do you care?." You hissed and turn around but failed to look at the right person.

"I care because Your singing like a hobo." He chuckled.

"Tss. Shut up." You hissed.

"Okaaaaay! Are you ready to come with me?." You could hear his beaming voice.

"Are you Myungsoo?." You narrowed your eyes through the blind folder.

"WHAT?! That Stupid sherlock?! Ewww! NOOOOOO! THE HELL?!." He shouted.

"Sheeesh! Why do all of you hate Myungsoo? Icluding me!." You grinned.

"Tssss. That stupid Bipolar deathnote." He muttered.

"Okaaaaaay, this is the right time of cursing and mind helping me get this stupid blind fold off? THANK YOU VERY MUCH." You sarcastly said.

"Oh! Sorry about that." He chuckled and went near you and put the blind fold down. You got surprise about Woohyun's face.

"WHAT THE BARNEY!." You shouted when your sight isn't blurry anymore.

"Why are you so meeanie!." He pouted. You control yourself not to laugh. And you just walk away to control your laugh.

"Yah! Wait for meeeeeeee." He ran towards you.

"Sooooo, Nowwwww, Where are we going?." You said.

"Hmmmmm. Do you know how to skate?." He wiggled his eyebrows and You just raised your eyebrow.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"YAAAAH WOOHYUN YOU STUPID DINOOOOO!." You shouted while you are struggling to skate. Well, of course, Woohyun is standing there laughing his out. You got an bright idea and sat down while putting your hands in your legs.

Woohyun stop laughing and got into his serious face, he skated his way to you, While you were laughing evily to your head.

"Hey, Are you alright?." He slouched down to your height. And you were still there, fake sobbing.

"Hey, Sorry if I laugh at you." He keep patting you but you would shrug his hands off.

"I said I'm sorry." He frown and you got up and start to push him off.

"Meeeeeehrooooooong!." You stuck your tongue out and skate away, even if you don't know how to.

"Yaaah, get back here." He stand up and catch after you, while you where screaming while skating or you were literally running from a crazy zombie. And suddenly someone snake his hands to your waist.

"Gotchaaaa." He mumbled and chuckled. You blushed really hard and look down at the ground. Like time stop, like no other people was there, when Woohyung back hug you. Meanwhile, Woohyun smiled inside and spazz.

*WAHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'M HUGGING CHOI BAEMIN!!!!!!!! ^o^* Woohyun thought and smiled widely.

"Uhmmm .. Woohyun?." You stuttered. Woohyun look at you.

"Hands?." You blush again.

"Oh? Sorry?." He sheeply said and scratch his head. You just skated to the railings to watch at the other people there. You began to have chills and you start rubbing your hands to have a warm feeling but fail to be warm. You thought about the hug and start to blush again.

*Why when Woohyun hug me, It wasnt cold but his hug is really warn and I feel protected. YAHHHH! CHOI BAEMIN! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!* You shook your ead really hard and keep saying 'babo' many times.

"Why are you saying babo to yourself?." Someone said and broke your train of thoughts, You look at it and saw Woohyun. Suddenly, You blushed hard and didn't feel any coldness in yourself anymore.

"Well, It's time." He said alittle dissapointment.

"Oh?" You said.

"Come here." He motioned you to his direction, you went to his side and look at him.

"See you soon, Baemin-ah." He had this one last smile and he put the blind folder to your eyes.

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=

"Now what they want me to do? Wait again?." You sighed.

"I think my favorite hobby today is waiting, considering myself as short-tempered. If this next person dosent arrive in 5 seconds, Imma go home." You stated.

"5. Still not here"

"4. Getting bored."

"3. Why am I counting?."

"2. Yes! Here I come home sweet home!." You grinned ear-to-ear.

"1. Peace o--" You were cutted when someone put his hands in your mouth.

"MPHHHHHH!!!!" You screamed. And after you scream, the person turn you to him and put the blindfolder down. Your eyes widenend when you saw Hoya extremly close to you. And what's more, He was SMILLING!. If you would pout, you two will kissed, so you cover your mouth because you didn't want your First kiss gone by the wind.

"Hi!." He smiled at you.

"H-hello." You awkwardly smiled. He let you go and he held you hands, which you blush instantly.

"Kaja?." Hoya said and smiled.

"Hehe." You awkwardly laugh.

*DAMN YOUUUU HOWOON!* You scream in your head.

"Where we going?." You asked.

"Hmmm. Something that spells FUN." He grinned. You were surprise by his grin because you hadn't saw this before and it's a great smile you have ever seen. EVEEER. PERIOD. PADLOCK.

"What are you thinking?, Your frowning." Hoya said and move his thumbs in the corner of your mouth and he starts to put it up to see you smile again.

"What are you doing?." You said.

"Hmm. Making you smile." He said concentrating.

"Awwwieeee! Cutieeeeeepatoooteeeeey!." You squeled and pinched hoya's cheeks, which hoya blush.

*Stop making me fall for you more Choi Baemin! I can't take it any moreeeee!.* Hoya thought and he suddenly hug you. Your eyes widenend and blush really hard, your blush is visible red and this blush isnt the same as your blush previously with Woohyun.

*What's happening to me?! OMONAAAAAA! How Am I gonna react!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Curse my stupid brain!.*  You thought as you suddenly snake your hands to his waist. And one more realization hit you, your already in the place where FUN really spells. LOTTE WORLD!

lotte-world-adventure.jpg

You suddenly released yourself and drag Hoya inside, while Hoya was jumping inside because you hug him too. Hoya planted his grinning face and on this day, he'll be smiling everyday, he promise himself.

"Where do you wanna go?." You turn to him.

"Anywhere you want." He grinned, suddenly you blushed and start to drag him where is fun.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Yah! Baemin-ah! Are you sure you want to ride the roller coaster?." Hoya flinched when he was looking at the roller coaster.

"Come on Hoyaaaaa, This is gonna be fun!." You pulled him in the entrance and got on the first sit.

"This is gonna be fun." You smiled and look at Hoya who is pale and trembling.

"Hoya! Are you alright?." You panicked and the ride is now starting and you put your hands in his forehead.

"I-i'm scared!." He said.

"Hold my hand." you smiled with an ressuring look. Now the ride is going down. You and Hoya scream and both laugh.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"WOHOOOOOO! That was fun Hoyaaa! Let's ride again!." You smiled.

"Noooo waaaaay!." He start to back away.

"Come here!." You laugh and you two start to chase each other.

"Slow poke!." You mehrong at Hoya.

"What? Me? Slow poke? Like Myungsoo?." He said and start to chase You with all his speed. He stop running and got some text message. He sighed dissapointly and chase after you.

*Good timing, When we are having somuch fun, it will end soon.* Hoya sighed and suddenly he catch you, He fake smile but you sense something, his eyes are sad.

"Is it time aready?." You said dissapointed.

"Deh. Turn around." He said. He put the blindfolder and he put something cold in your neck.

"Have a good night." Hoya whispered and bid goodbye. You sighed again.

*Now, Who will pick me up?. I'm gonna wait again? Great Life Choi Baemin.* You puffed your cheeks and blow a raspberry.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

OKAAAAAAY GUYYSSSSS! Yes! ANOTHER LOOOOOOOONG yet SWEET THINGS THAT THIS GUYS DO FOR THE NAME OF LOVE~~~

You heard it right, Sorry if I'm crappy in writing sweet thigs, because I'm one bitter apple. You get What i mean? (Well, For me, I dont really get it... SO YEAAAH! XD) Did you like myyyyyyyy chapter composing the Pranky yet sweet Sungyeol, The greasy Lover boy Woohyun or the guy with an amazing abs skills in LOOOOVE? *grins*

OUT OF TOPIC: Did you watch the latest Music Bank? ha? ha? *keep poking cheeks*. So, to those who didn't watch, INFINITE performed '60 sec.' which they all sang. And they won by singinig their AWESOOOME SONG! *SPAZZ*

GIF TIME: The Pranky yet sweet Sungyeol, The greasy Lover boy Woohyun, The guy with amazing skills of LOVE. (Special Feature: Other Infinite Members)

shocktastiic:  L is like ” NOOOO”. LOL Credits to the rightful person! 

infinitely-feels:  Namstar!