Introductions and getting to "know" Heechul

My Sideshow Lover

Annyeong, my dear readers! I'm finally updating this story (took a while, didn't it?). I'm happy that you all seem to like this story so much! This story is actually fun to write and it gives EunHae more love!

I see that you guys don't like "My Highschool Life" and "Falling in love....with my imagination...." being on hiatus (since you guys have been filled with rage about it, according to the comments). I'm sorry but it has to be done! Once I'm done writing a few more chapters for my SuJu fics, I promise I will write more for my SHINee fics! I wouldn't leave you guys hanging like that!

Anyway, happy reading! heart

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunhyuk's POV


                          My new assistant and I stayed that way for a while. Just staring into each other's eyes without a care in the world; completely entranced with each other's beauty. Then the she-devil decided to rear her ugly head once again.

                       "Donghae-shii," she began sweetly, so sweetly that I think he gagged a little, “this is my son, the new ringleader, Lee Hyukjae. Hyukjae, introduce yourself,"

                       "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Lee Hyukjae," I said, still entirely in the little world he and I created.

                       "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Lee Donghae," he smiled sweetly and my heart skipped a beat.

                        "Well, now that that's out of the way---WHAT THE HELL DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THAT?!" she screamed, startling us out of our little world before she stomped off to lecture one of the freaks about something.

                       "W-well, I guess I should show you around," I stuttered and walked away but not before mentally kicking myself for sounding like a school girl with a crush.

                       I heard footsteps following me closely; I quickly turned around and said, "I'll introduce you to some of the freaks first,"

                       His eyes sparkled with child-like enthusiasm when I said that. He ran up to me, locking his arm through mine and shouted, "What are we waiting for? Let's go!"

                       I chuckled at his childish ways before walking to a room that some of my closest friends (who just happened to be freaks) always were. I hid Donghae behind me before throwing open the door and yelling, "Did you miss me?!"

                       "Hyukjae-ah!" They yelled before crowding around me.

                       "We heard you got a new assistant. Is he cute?" Heechul asked, his cat ears twitching with excitement that his face didn't portray.

                       I blushed a little and opened my mouth to speak before Donghae popped out from behind me and stared at everyone with big eyes.

                       "Wow!" he said; his jaw dropping.

                       Everyone had the same look one their face, it was a look that said "Dear God, please don't let him scream and fan boy or call us freaks (even though we are). It gets annoying after a while,”

                       Instead of having the reaction of everyone who’s seen them this close thus far, his reaction was totally unexpected.

                       He bowed and shook each of their hands before saying, "Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Lee Donghae! It's nice to meet you all," Everyone, including me, stared at him in shock for a while. He looked around cutely before asking, "What?"

                       They began to crowd around him while asking a series of questions. I, being the jealous person that I am, pulled him away from the group and held him close to me, "How about you guys introduce yourselves before asking him questions," I said, glaring at the guys who were particularly fond of skin ship (*cough*Siwon/Heechul*cough*).

                         "I'm the oldest of the group, Leeteuk! I'm a dinosaur freak," Leeteuk smiled like an umma would to her child.

                        "I'm the second oldest, Heechul. As you can tell, I'm a cat," Heechul said, swishing his tail back and forth while smirking.

                        "I'm the third oldest, Hangeng. I'm a dragon freak," Hangeng smiled while holding Heechul's hand.

                        "I'm the fourth oldest, Yesung. I'm a turtle!" Yesung smiled, showing his weirdness off.

                        "I'm Kang-In. I'm a raccoon," Kang-In smirked a little before wrapping his arms around Leeteuk.

                        "The name's Shindong! I'm a pig!" Shindong smiled warmly before going back to eating his potato chips which were previously forgotten.

                        "My name is Sungmin! I'm the rabbit of the group," he twitched his nose in a rabbit-like way before smiling cutely.

                        "I'm Siwon, I'm just a human but everyone thinks I'm a horse freak," Siwon looked down for a minute then he grabbed Heechul's other hand and held it.

                        "I'm Ryeowook! I'm the eternal maknae of this group as well as a panda!," Ryeowook smiled cutely as Yesung held him close.

                        "I'm the actual maknae of the group, Kyuhyun. I'm a kangaroo," he smirked a little and wrapped his arm around Sungmin's shoulders.

                        Looks like they're already claiming their loved one so Donghae won't get any "ideas". If you haven't figured it out by now, I'm the only single one out of my group of eleven friends. Even my baby brother is in a three-way relationship! 

                        You may ask why I'm single but...I can't answer that. It leads to some bad memories. Let's just say that I don't trust people (besides my eleven friends) and this group use to have fourteen members.                      

                       Enough with those sad thoughts already!, I eternally screamed at myself.

                       "It's nice to meet you all!" Donghae said again as he smiled warmly and bowed.

                       "Aw, he's so cute~!" Heechul purred, swishing his back and forth.

                       Donghae continued to smile at him while he walked over to him, completely unfazed that Heechul was coming on to him.

                       "Oh, do you like me already?" Heechul smirked at him, obviously pleased to have another boy toy. I, on the other hand, was jealous.

                       Why the hell am I jealous? It's not like I'm his lover or anything, I blushed at the thought of becoming his lover and continued to stare at the moment going on between him and Heechul.


                        "As a hyung, yes. Anything else, not really," Donghae answered sweetly, seemingly transfixed on Heechul's twitching ears.

                       "Well, that's not very---Oh my~!" Heechul went from pouting to purring in zero seconds flat when Donghae reached up and started to massage his ears.

                       "Wow~ they're so soft~!" Donghae whispered, massaging Heechul's ears and ignoring the death glares from Siwon and Hangeng. Well, this couldn't get anymore awkward...

                       Heechul's purrs became louder when Donghae scratched behind his right ear and he wrapped his tail around Donghae's waist, bringing him closer. Just when I thought it couldn't get any more awkward in the room, it did. Heechul outright moaned when Donghae scratched behind his left ear, his weak spot.

                        "Your fingers are magic~!" Heechul moaned, pushing his head into Donghae's hand and pulling him so close you couldn't tell where one figure began and where the other ended.

                        I looked to Hangeng and Siwon to see their reactions. Hangeng looked like he wanted to barbeque Donghae right on the spot while Siwon looked sad. I guess he didn't know where Heechul's sweet spot was....

                        "Heechul!" Hangeng said after a moment, clearly pissed his lover was rubbing himself against another man (other than Siwon) and had his "bedroom" eyes set on him. You guys know what I mean, right? Eyes that practically scream, " ME NOW!!!", yeah, those eyes.

                        Heechul ignored his lover, clearly too absorbed in himself and Donghae to care about the rest of the world. After watching them for a while, I felt something inside me snap.

                        "LEE DONGHAE!! YOU ARE NOT GETTING PAID TO BE FEELING UP OUR FREAKS!! HEECHUL, YOU ARE NOT GETTING PAID TO FEEL UP MY NEW ASSISTANT!!" As I screamed at them, I possessively pulled Donghae to my side. Letting them know that I was most defiantly not okay with what just happened.

                        Heechul pouted at the loss of touch and moped in a corner, mumbling something about, "I'm not getting paid anyway..."

                        Donghae looked up at me with big, innocent eyes, "I'm getting paid already?"

                        Everyone groaned at the clueless look on his face. I (and I think everyone else in the room) mentally face-palmed. Did he not know that he was just about to get by a cat man? How clueless is he?!

                        Kyuhyun, being the snarky bastard that he is, took this as an opportunity to tease me.

                        "Seems like you were jealous, Hyukjae-shii~", he said, nodding at my arm which was possessively wrapped around Donghae's waist.

                        Donghae and I blushed and immediately separated ourselves. How embarrassing...

                        "No, I wasn't! You, of all people, should know that I don't...no, can't have those types of feelings again! Not since..." I stopped when I felt tears well up in my eyes. What am I saying? Especially in front of them ...No, Hyukjae! Don't remember! Don't remember!! PLEASE DON'T LET ME REMEMBER!!!

                        I glanced around the room and looked at all the worried faces of my friends; hell, even Donghae was worried! I shook my head like a mad man and a single tear slipped down my cheek. Before any one could see that I was crying, I bolted out of the room as fast as I could. What was I running from? My friends? No. My "family"? No. Donghae? Possibly.

I was running from my past. I was running away from everything that reminded me of the past. But most of all, I was trying to run away from myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, how was it? I enjoyed this chapter, it was really fun to write (especially Heechul's part). But, what's this? What's wrong with Eunhyukkie?!

Again, this is suppose to be a "serious" fanfic. So, there are going to be parts that you hate me for (but I promise to make it up to you guys!). Anyway, anytime I was thinking of an animal for everyone, whenever I thought of Ryeowook, a panda came into my head. Am I the only one who thinks he would be an absolutely adorable panda?!

heart Comments are always welcomed and loved! heart