Today is full of "problems".

My Sideshow Lover

Hello, my dear Freaks! That's right, I'm back with a brand new EunHae filled chapter!! I'm sorry that it took so long but I couldn't come up with anything that could follow the previous chapter but trust me, I haven't given up! So now I'm back and ready to give you guys some more EunHae goodness (along with a little surprise)! Huzzah~!! On to the story and HAPPY READING!! heart

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunhyuk's POV

                        Eventually, our laughter died out and became sweet smiles that were plastered to our faces. I gazed down into his beautiful brown eyes and he gazed up at mine. We were both perfectly content with being in each other's arms so I just gave him another quick smile before I laid my head on his chest and listened to his calm heartbeat. I sighed in pure bliss at being this close to another person without any bad thoughts entering my head.

                        "Hyukjae..." I heard Donghae call my name, I didn't really want to move off of the warmth that was Donghae's chest so I simply nodded to show that I was listening. I could hear him breathe in to say something else so I tilted my head up slightly so I could watch his lips move. I don't know why, but after the kiss, I became entranced with his lips.

                        As he began to speak, we heard someone clear their throat behind us. We both turned our heads quickly only to find an amused Heechul leaning on the same bench we were on, he purposely pushed out, probably to catch attention from anyone passing by.

                        I quickly sat up, unintentionally straddling Donghae's hips in the process. I stared straight at Heechul's face (as did Donghae) and was slightly confused as to why he wouldn't look one of us in the eye. So, I followed his line of sight and was surprised to see that I still had my hands under Donghae's shirt!

                        While Donghae froze at the discovery, it took me a few moments to process what was wrong with this picture. Let's see; Donghae and I were alone, on a bench, I was currently straddling his hips, both of our faces were flushed from the slight breeze that would whip our cheeks, both of our lips were bruised from the kiss earlier, Donghae had tears in his eyes from laughing too hard earlier, and my hands were currently up his shirt...

                        Oh my God! Heechul must think I'm trying to him!! Upon this realization, I quickly jumped off of Donghae and scooted to the farthest edge of the bench while Donghae sat up and tidied his shirt, still flushed and wiping the tears from his eyes. I swallowed hard as Heechul's amused eyes landed on me and began to look me up and down.

                        "Well, this is a surprise, Hyukjae," Heechul started, breaking the awkward silence that settled upon us, "I didn't know you were like that."

                        "I-I didn't do anything, hyung," I exclaimed, taking Donghae by surprise with my loud outburst.

                        "You didn't do anything, huh," Heechul asked, a smirk slowly forming on his face, "Because to me it looks like you were doing something. Or trying to, at least."

                        I shook my head in response before I looked desperately at Donghae for some kind of help. Noticing my glance, Donghae turned to Heechul and tried to explain the situation. But, sadly, the explanation he gave (which was a good explanation, don't get me wrong, it's just...if you put what just happened into words...it wouldn't sound right) only added fuel to the fire, so to speak. After Donghae finished explaining what happened, Heechul nodded before sauntering around the bench and sitting in between us, quickly wrapping his tail around Donghae's waist possessively.

                        Donghae, obviously uncomfortable with how tight Heechul's tail was around his waist, squirmed about a bit and gently tried to unhooked Heechul's tail from around his waist but was quickly stopped when Heechul turned around and gave him a glare for ruffling the fur on his tail.

                        "Look, Hyukjae, I don't care if you like this kid or not. But, you should realize that is not the answer to your feelings," Heechul gave me a disapproving, motherly look as I could do nothing but gawk at what he said. Did he really think that I, of all people, would do something like that to Donghae?! What the ?!

                        "Hyung! I swear I didn't do anything to him! You heard what he said right? We were messing around and you just happened to come during a bad time," I was to the point of exploding again before a moan captured my and Heechul's attention.

                        "Hyung! What the hell are you doing?!" I screeched once I saw where the moan had come from. Apparently while Heechul was lecturing me, his tail had a mind of its own. His tail was currently wrapped around the front of Donghae's pants, caressing the now forming bulge. Donghae's cheeks had turned even redder and he was panting at the pleasure he was receiving. Before Heechul and I could even think of stopping what was going on, his tail dipped down into Donghae's pants and had apparently began caressing because Donghae threw his head back and let out a wanton moan before slapping his hand over his mouth to silence himself.

                        Donghae lifted his head and looked at me with half lidded eyes, and it would've been a complete turn on had it not been another man, or much more another man's tail, giving him pleasure. However, try as I might, I couldn't tear my eyes off of the sight for even a minute after Donghae's half lidded, pleasure filled eyes met mine in an intense gaze. I swallowed hard and made a move to do something which probably wouldn't have been appropriate before a sudden purr forced me back into reality.

                        I turned to Heechul and let out a low growl that made him freeze, "Hyung. Stop. Touching. MY. Assistant!"

                        Heechul quickly composed himself before pulling his tail out of Donghae's pants, "Sorry, honey~ my tail has a mind of its own! It can't control itself sometimes!" he giggled a little before hopping off the bench and sauntering back into the tent, probably to get Hangeng or Siwon to take care of the "problem" in his pants.

                        I rubbed my face in an annoyed fashion while Donghae tried to pull himself together as best he could. I brought him into a hug, "I'm sorry for that Donghae. I didn't know that was going to happen or else I would've saved you sooner..."

                        I was relieved when Donghae hugged me back, "Its fine, Hyukjae. How where we to know that was going to happen? However..." I felt him pull away, and when I looked up at him, I saw him cough awkwardly before looking at the ground, "I have a bit of...a problem...where's the bathroom?"

                        My eyebrows furrowed when he mentioned that he had a problem before what he meant dawned on me, "O-oh! The closest bathroom is at my house...Um, follow me!"

                        With that being said, we walked quickly back to my house and I showed Donghae to the bathroom before I locked myself inside my room and buried my face in my hands, trying to forget all the embarrassing things that happened today. I walked over to my bed and laid down on it, sighing at the comfort it brought me.

                        I settled down and closed my eyes to try and take a small nap before I noticed the small moans that were being admitted from the bathroom in front of my bedroom door. I blushed furiously before placing the pillow over my face, hoping to muffle the sounds coming from the bathroom, but when that didn't help, I groaned before sitting up and looking down at the bulge in my pants caused by Donghae's moans.

                        I rolled my eyes before I got up and locked the door so Donghae wouldn't come in while I was "taking care of business". I unbuckled my belt and let my hand roam into my boxers while images of Donghae kept flashing through my head. In my mind, Donghae was doing various things; he was out my name, panting underneath me, begging for me to him, etc.

                        Then I remembered that said man was still in my house doing the exact thing I was so I settled on an image of Donghae rubbing my length. Instead of my hand, it was his, my length at a teasing pace while letting his tongue ghost over the tip. I felt my breath hitch in my throat at the image that appeared in my head and I pumped myself harder and faster until I ed, screaming Donghae's name.

                        At the same time Donghae's name left my lips, I could hear my name being yelled out in the bathroom, causing me to smile a little. I quickly cleaned myself up and unlocked my door. I settled back into bed and fell asleep almost instantly with one last thought on my mind, I wonder if this is the beginning of my path to healing...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shazaam!! What do you think? I liked this chapter! Heechul always makes erted situations better, don't you agree? I just think that this chapter wouldn't of been as good had Heechul not been there to make things more complicated and erted. Thanks Heenim! I hope you guys enjoyed this little "apology" chapter.

REVIEWS AND COMMENTS ARE LOVE!! THEY MAKE ME UPDATE FASTER AND GIVE YOU GUYS BETTER CHAPTERS!! heart