Eunhyuk vs Donghae: Who is the Tickle Master?!

My Sideshow Lover

Annyeonghaseyo~!! *is bricked* Okay, I know it's been a while since I've updated.... anything, really. I've been trying to, I really have! But, my writer's block was killing me!! Now, my guilt for not updating has eaten away at my writer's block until it's virtually non-existent! (I have the urge to write but I have zero ideas...) Anyway, please enjoy this chapter!

Happy reading! heart

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunhyuk's POV

                         Eventually, my lungs started to burn so much that I had to stop running. Curse my inability to run for long periods of time. I guess that's what I get for skipping gym class in school.... So, here I am; sitting on the bench just a few yards away from the tent. Yeah, I went really far... not!

                          "Ah, my legs hurt!" I whined as I rubbed them. I haven't run this fast since.... since.... well; let's just say it's been a few years.

                          "Hyukjae?!" I heard a voice calling me in the distance. Hoping that whoever it was wouldn't look too hard, I just stayed quiet and put my head down.

                          "Hyukjae?!" The voice called me again, this time it was closer.

                          "Hyukjae...?" The voice was growing even closer, until I could hear it right behind me.

                          "Hyukkie!!" The voice was now accompanied by a pair of arms slinging themselves around my shoulders, pulling me against a muscled chest.

                          "I was so worried about you!" I twisted around so I could look at the person.

                          "D-Donghae?!" I gasped; I didn't expect it to be him! Then again, I should have guessed it was him. No one else would hug me like this....

                          "Yeah, it's me! I was so worried! Why did you run off like that?!" he walked around the bench until he was sitting next to me, never once breaking his hug on me. How he did that.... the world may never know.

                          I looked at him again before shaking my head and looking away, "I don't really wanna talk about it..."

                          "Oh, okay then! I'll just hug you until you smile!" Donghae said cutely while nuzzling my neck.

                          "Donghae... do you do this to everyone you meet?" I asked kind of happy yet slightly suspicious. Why is he doing this?

                          "No," he started, my heart swelled, does that mean I'm special to him?

                          "I do it to people who look like sad little monkeys!" he giggled slightly, and I swear my heart exploded.

                          "How many "sad little monkeys" have you met before?" I asked, wanting to know how many lucky bastards there were.

                          "Just one. And his name is Hyukkie~!" he sang, squeezing me harder and giggling once more. How can this man be so damn cute?!

                          "Oh, really?" I asked, amused with his nickname for me, "Do you like "sad monkeys"?"

                          "Not really..." he started, "I like them better when they smile!"

                          With that, he pushed me down to lie on the bench and started to tickle me. At first, I didn't even crack a smile because he didn't even touch a ticklish spot and it was hard to feel it through my clothes. Frustrated at my lack of response, he pouted until he got an idea. Smirking evilly, he stuck his hands under my shirt and started to tickle me again, this time hitting all the right spots.

                          "Donghae!" I squeal while giggling like a little girl, "Stop it!"

                          "Never!" he smiled evilly at me.

                          "Stop it!!" I squealed again, starting to buck my hips so I could get up and start my revenge.

                          "Oh, no you don't!" he said as he straddled my hips to get me to stop moving, moving his fingers faster.

                          "Donghae~!!" I screamed, tears came to my eyes from laughing. I grabbed his wrists and tried to pull his hands out of my shirt, but to no avail. How strong is he?!

                          "Hyukkie~!!" he mocked, bending forward slightly so his hands could slide farther up. I continued to wiggle under him in hopes of getting him off of me when an idea came to mind.

                          I let his hands slide up a little further and roam over my chest just a bit before I started to moan softly, "Donghae~!"

                          He gave me a confused look as he continued to tickle me, his hand brushing my chest again, "Donghae~!!", I moaned again.

                          As I thought, he stopped what he was doing and just stared at me for a while, a red blush tinting his cheeks. I took his reaction as an opportunity to switch our position, this time I'm on top of him, straddling his hips.

                          "Payback!" I shouted before I shoved my hands under his shirt and started to tickle him.

                          "No~ stop!!!" he whined and giggled, "Not fair!"

                          "So?" I asked while swiftly moving my hands over his torso, trying to find his most ticklish spot.

                          "So stop!!!" he squealed when I finally found his ticklish spot.

                          "Revenge is sweet!" I laughed while I watched him squirm and giggle. He's so.... beautiful....

                          He grips my wrists and tries to pull my hands out from under his shirt, but just as my hands were about to leave the confines of his shirt, I lurched forward and stuffed them back under, unintentionally brushing his s in the process.

                          "Ah~!" he moaned out, just as surprised as I was. He slapped his hand over his mouth and stared at me, surprise and shock apparent in his beautiful brown eyes.

                          "I-I didn't mean to!" I yelled, blushing and panicking. He just coughed awkwardly and looked anywhere and everywhere. I stared down at him, completely entranced with the way his eyelashes ever-so-gently brushed his cheeks when his blinked. Completely entranced with the way his cheeks where just the slightest shade of pink. Completely entranced with the way his eyes swirled with emotion. Completely entranced with the way his tongue would sneak out every-so-often to run across his lower lip only to be replaced with his teeth when he nervously nibbled on them.

                         He coughed again and looked up at me, his eyes swirling with an emotion I couldn't identify. Slowly, still entranced with his beauty, I leaned forward, what I was hoping to do.... I didn't know. Matching my pace, he slowly leaned forward, his breath still coming out in small pants from laughing too hard. His lips were just a few centimeters away when he ever-so softly called my name.

                         "Hyukjae..." was all he said before he closed the gap between our lips, kissing me gently. My whole body was tingling. The kiss was absolutely everything story books made it out to be. It was sweet, it was gentle, it was soft, it made the whole world disappear, it was absolutely mind numbing.

                         He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me down; our bodies pressing against each other in an attempt to get more of the sweetness , which was going to become an addiction, that was currently attached to our lips. We eventually had to part for air, and we looked at each other again. He was looking at me with his bright, childish smile. I couldn't help it; I smiled too. It was a genuine smile. My gummy smile that I haven't shown in years, it's finally back. He started to laugh a bit and ruffle my hair.

                         "Why are you laughing?" I ask, my smile slowly turning into a pout.

                         "Oh nothing," he said, "I was just thinking about how much you look like a monkey when you smile!"

                         "Hey!" I was slightly offended; do I really look that much like a monkey?

                         "Don't be too offended," he said, as if reading my mind, "Yes; you do look like a monkey. But, a very cute monkey! MY cute little monkey..."

                         I blushed upon hearing him say I was his, "Shut up... stupid fishy..." I grumbled.

                         He laughed again and hugged me, "But I'm YOUR fishy~!!"

                         My fishy? Can a monkey and a fish even be together? Oh well, I just hugged him and laughed along with him.

I don't know if monkeys and fishes can be together but hey, I've always wanted a pet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, how was it? I'm glad I put some fluff in it. But... this actually isn't how I wanted the chapter to go AT ALL. Oh well, the fluff in this chapter will help you guys when things start to.... happen later on. I'm sorry that this chapter .

REVIEWS AND COMMENTS ARE LOVE!! THEY MAKE ME UPDATE FASTER AND GIVE YOU GUYS BETTER AND MORE FILLED CHAPTERS!! heart