the long-awaited 4

All It Took Was A Bump

you guys can punch me now! sort of long update. u u;;; my mom finally gave it back to me then i was suffering writers block. i can't move my legs cause they're so sore x( so i decided to get to work. i hope you enjoy!! i'll get back to work...love you guys, bye~

--

 

“How can they be at it already? Oh my god.” Chanyeol stood there dumbfounded. He turned to Baekhyun.

 

“Does, this uh, happen often?” he asked.

 

Baekhyun groaned. “Happens way more than often. They like 20 times a day!” Chanyeol gulped.

 

“20...times...?”

 

“Well, you know. Not really 20 times. But a lot.”

 

Now it was Chanyeol's turn to groan. Why did he get stuck with the roommates that supposedly like rabbits? Why couldn't he just stay here with pretty and less-than-friendly Baekhyun? Why. Why. Why.

 

His thoughts were interrupted by Baekhyun's giggling. “Hey, you know what would be funny? If you showed up right then and there while they were doin' it. Payback for all of those sleepless nights.”

 

'Wow, he has a cute laugh,' Chanyeol thought. He grinned. Maybe he could show them that he is Chanyeol their new super awesome roomie and will not tolerate constant ing. Yeah, sounds good.

 

He flew right out the door, hearing Baekhyun yell at him to wait. He stood in front of his new friends' apartment door and pounded it with his fist quite loudly. About 5 seconds later he could hear and excited squee from inside and someone opened up. He was a pretty boy, reminded him of a deer. And he did look worn out from probably what he did with his little friend earlier.

 

...Damn, if he answered this quickly, his plan didn't work.

 

“Are you Chanyeol?” the boy asked, eyes full of excitement.

 

Chanyeol showed off his trademark all teeth smile, one to either make people laugh or run away in fear. “Yeah, I am!”

 

The boy turned back inside. “Sehun, Sehun! He's here! Sehun! Get over here and meet him!”

 

'You're the one responsible for the screaming.'

 

A taller guy appeared behind Luhan, throwing an arm around his shoulder, as if he were marking his territory. He didn't show much emotion on his face, just a blank expression.

 

'Oh no, you showed me quite enough.'

 

“Hi,” he said. “I'm Sehun and this is Luhan, my boyfriend.

 

Chanyeol put his hand out and kept smiling his creepy smile. “Nice to meet you!”

 

Sehun looked down at Chanyeol's hand and then to Chanyeol and scoffed. He felt an elbow nudge his ribs.

 

“Ow!”

 

“Don't be rude!” Luhan hissed.

 

Sehun shook Chanyeol's hand hesitatingly. Chanyeol noticed this and pulled his hand away.

 

“I'm not going to steal your boyfriend, so relax, okay?”

 

Sehun glared at him. He wasn't that stupid. He knew everyone wanted his Luhan. But no! Only he gets Luhan! No one else! And he's going to show that to this crazy pedo-looking creep!

 

“...Okay.”

 

 

“Me and Sehun share a room, so we have an extra one that's not being used. That's where you'll be staying,” Luhan said warmly. Their apartment was built just like Baekhyun's, just with more...stuff. Just because he lived with Sehun and Luhan now didn't mean he would forget about Baekhyun, though.

 

Or Baekhyun would forget about him. He was set on making Baekhyun like him. Not like like him. But in a friendly way. Unless he had a change of heart like guys do in those cheesy movies and decide to go out and win the girl even though they only knew each other for like 5 seconds.

 

But this wasn't a cheesy movie. It was real life and real life isn't as cheesy as cheesy movies.

 

Grilled cheese sounds good right now.

 

“Sounds good,” Chanyeol mumbled, still thinking.

 

“There's a desk and a bed in there already and I've been keeping it clean, so you don't have to worry about dust being everywhere.”

 

Chanyeol was still deep in thought, tapping his fingers together. Baekhyun was...how do you describe it? Handsome? Pretty? Both? Yeah, both. He was so short too. Or maybe he was just too tall. He looked like perfect wife, tiny and delicate.

 

Not that he wanted to make Baekhyun his wife.

 

Or did he?

 

He just doesn't know! He's Chanyeol! Just Chanyeol.

 

“Chanyeol?”

 

“Yes, that's me!” he shouted happily, jumping up and scaring Luhan.

 

Yes, that's it! That's me! Chanyeol! I'm Just Chanyeol! And Just Chanyeol is going to make Baekhyun like me!

 

He looked down to see Luhan, eyes wide and shaking. He sat back down, slapping the other's back playfully. However, Chanyeol didn't notice that Luhan was very frail.

 

“Sorry! Didn't mean to scare you!”

 

“U-Um, it's okay. I was g-going to ask, where's all your stuff?”

 

The question caught him by surprise. “Stuff?”

 

Luhan looked at him as if he were stupid.

 

...Which he could be, sometimes.

 

This was one of those times.

 

“You know, clothes? Money? Little things? Maybe even a teddy bear?”

 

Chanyeol felt as if a truck just hit him.

 

How. Did. He. Forget. His. Clothes.

 

“Oh. Um. No. Give me a second.”

 

He pulled out his phone from his pocket and dialed his mom's number. It rang for a bit until he heard his mother's voice. “Chanyeol? Is that you? Did you get there safely? Your roommates aren't creepers, are they? You're okay, right? Do we have to--”

 

“Mom, mom! Calm down! I'm fine! I just forgot some stuff!”

 

“...You forgot your clothes, didn't you?!”

 

“Yeah, mom, but I--”

 

“Park Chanyeol, I expected better!”

 

“Mom I...”

 

Luhan watched as Chanyeol got chewed out by his mother on the phone. It was actually pretty funny. Until he noticed Sehun wasn't there. He got up from his seat on the couch and walked into their shared room, seeing Sehun face down on the bed.

 

“Sehunnie?”

 

“Why don't you go hang out with Chanyeol? You seem to like him so much.”

 

Luhan plopped down to the side of Sehun and rubbed his back. “Aww, is my Sehun jealous?”

 

“No.”

 

“Yes you are. Let me show you that I only belong to you...”

 

 

Chanyeol collapsed on the couch after 20 minutes of his mom yelling at him. She had agreed to bring some of his stuff tomorrow, along with a pinch of the ear. Sighing heavily, he studied his surroundings. In front of him was a normal rectangular wooden table, two cups of cold coffee set on them. At least they wouldn't be lonely. Farther from the table was a TV. It looked just like the one he had at home. On the wall behind it were framed pictures of Sehun and Luhan. They looked just like a married couple.

 

Ah, sweet sweet love. Something he's had a few times. Something that was enjoyable. Something that just didn't seem to last with him. Was it because he always scared the girls away? Was he too loud? Too weird? Too happy? Maybe even too pretty? Well, too bad. He was Chanyeol. There's no changing that.

 

He made himself sad. He sighed again and ran a hand through his hair. He missed his friends in his hometown already. He had one friend, Kris, who he undeniably had a crush on. However, Kris was already taken with a 'panda.' That was alright, he guessed. They were still bros.

 

Loud moans broke into his thoughts and he sat right up.

 

What the ? Didn't they do it like an hour ago or something?! Oh my god, Baekhyun was right!

 

Chanyeol got up, ran into his room, and slammed the door shut.

 

Why me!