3

All It Took Was A Bump

“Are we almost there?”

 

“Yeah. Just a block away.”

 

“I hope the guy that offered to let me stay is home. I think his name is Sehood.”

 

'Sehood.'

 

'...SEHOOD.'

 

“I think you mean Sehun. He's my neighbor.”

 

“That makes things easier, then!”

 

Baekhyun almost didn't realize it at first, but they'd arrived in front of the apartment complex. It wasn't the fanciest or crappiest place to live—it was just a place to live.

 

“Is this the place?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

They walked through the parking lot and up the concrete stairs to where Baekhyun lived with Suho. Time to face his .

 

As he took his keys out, Chanyeol nervously shuffled, looking at him, as if he needed something.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Um, where am I supposed to go?”

 

Baekhyun cursed Chanyeol inside of his mind. Did he have to do everything for him?

 

He pointed to the door to his right as he unlocked the door.

 

“Sehun lives there. Bye.”

 

“Wait, Baekhyun, what if--”

 

“Gottagoseeyalaterbye!” he yelled, scrambling inside his apartment and locking his door.

 

'Finally. Away from that goofball.'

 

The door to Suho's room flew open, startling Baekhyun.

 

“You!” Suho shouted.

 

“Me!” Baekhyun retorted.

 

“Do you know how many people I called this morning to see where you wandered off?!”

 

Baekhyun looked at him as if he were stupid. 'Maybe if you weren't so clingy...'

 

“Five people, Baekhyun! And then they got mad at me for disturbing them! Because of you!”

 

“None of this would've happened if you weren't such a pretentious overprotective about everything!”

 

Suho's jaw dropped. Baekhyun had never said anything so mean to him.

 

“What do you mean by pretentious...”

 

“I mean you always acting like if I do something wrong, it's the end of the ing world! And acting like you're some kind of damn lea--”

 

Baekhyun's yelling was interrupted by 4 knocks at the door. He didn't care though. He stared at Suho for the longest time until he pointed to the door.

 

“Answer that, we'll talk later. I hope you know what's to come,” he said, going back into his room, and shutting his door loudly.

 

'Saved by the goofball.'

 

He turned around, and twisted the doorknob, only to remember he locked the door.

 

'Haha, stupid me...Suho's ing must be getting to me.'

 

He unlocked it, and opened the door wide, to see Chanyeol's creepy but friendly smile.

 

“What is it?” Baekhyun grumbled.

 

“Sehun's not home.”

 

“How do you know?”

 

“I knocked 5 times.”

 

“Move. That has to be home,” Baekhyun sneered, pushing Chanyeol out of the way and going to Sehun's door.

 

“Uh, Bacon? Didn't you hear me? He's not home.”

 

Baekhyun cleared his throat, and pounded his fist on the door.

 

“Sehun! Oh Sehun! Stop ing Luhan and get out here! Sehun! SEHUN!”

 

Chanyeol jumped in surprise at the sudden volume change in Baekhyun's voice. He looked so delicate and it made him wonder how such a small guy could make so much noise. Baekhyun kept angrily hitting the door for a few more minutes until he was left with an aching hand and no response from inside.

 

“Huh. I guess he really isn't home,” Baekhyun said, rubbing his hand.

 

“Told you.”

 

“Shut up.”

 

He made his way back to his own door and went inside. “Come on in. You can wait here until he gets back.”

 

Chanyeol's smile returned, wider this time. The moment Chanyeol stepped inside and shut the door, two people walked up the concrete stairs.

 

“I wonder when our new roomie will be here,” one of them said. He had light brown hair, a small nose, and happy eyes.

 

“He should be here by tonight,” the other one said. He had darker brown hair, and eyes that made him look unamused by everything. And he had a habit of his lips.

 

 

“Go ahead and sit down, I need to talk to someone,” said Baekhyun, pointing to the couch and going into Suho's room.

 

Suho was face down in his bed, face stuffed in the pillows.

 

“Hey, we have a guest. Come meet him.”

 

Suho didn't really want to get up, but since he wasn't raised to be rude, he sat up in his bed and did so anyways.

 

“Fine.”

 

The roommates returned to the living room, Suho rubbing his eyes and Baekhyun waving at Chanyeol.

 

“Chanyeol, this is Suho, my roommate.”

 

Chanyeol got up from his seat on the couch and held out his hand to Suho. “Nice to meetcha. Chanyeol.”

 

In spite of his quite ty mood, Suho flashed a smile, took Chanyeol's hand, and gave it a shake. “Welcome, Chanyeol, Suho.”

 

His smile disappearing, Suho turned to Baekhyun. “Is he staying here tonight?”

 

Baekhyun raised his eyebrows. “If Sehun doesn't come home, then I guess so.”

 

Suho's face twisted in confusion. “What's this got to do with Sehun?”

 

“They needed a new roommate, so they asked Chanyeol,” Baekhyun answered, pointing at said person.

 

“Oh. Okay. Be a good host and get out guest something to drink.”

 

Chanyeol shook his head. "Oh, no thanks. I don't want anyth--"

 

Out of nowhere, they heard loud and banging from the wall, and all 3 of them turned red.

 

“Oh God,” Suho scoffed.

 

“They're home,” Baekhyun sputtered, covering his ears.

 

"Them?!"

 

Sehun, Sehun! ! M-More!”

--

 

NOTE FROM MEEPY: SO, UH, I ED UP BIG TIME...I CONFUSED YOU ALL DIDN'T I OMG I AM SO SORRY. I DIDN'T NOTICE MY HUGE MISTAKE. In chpt 3 Baekhyun has already invited Chanyeol inside and blah blsh blah and without looking at what i had previously done, I wrote it all again but differently. kjgdsiljaselkflejsg. I am SO sorry to all of you who were so confused. grdifgkjarsdgljarsogjvarsogljsrog grof seaogs I AM SO SORRYYYYYYYYYY and I am also sorry to anyone who thought this was an actual update and got excited. Cause I know THAT frustrates me. i wish AFF didn't do that. grdsioglkasopr;egka;serg[p

 

sorry sorry sorry sorry naega naega naega