Chapter 2

Perfection...?

Hi guys :) thank you for all the comments and support!

In this chapter there will be little hints of one sided elvin ;P

Enjoy!
_____

 


I awoke the next morning to the sound of laughter coming from down the hall. I groaned and grabbed my phone from off my nightstand and checked the time, it was around 8:30. We must not have anything scheduled for today, or someone would have woken me up already. Sitting up, I stretched my arms high above my head, and then stood putting on my slippers. I grabbed one of the many bears on my bed, most of which were from KISS mes, pulled it close, and headed down the hall in my PJs.

I walked into the dining room and stared at the sight before me. Someone must have said something reallyfunny because Soohyun was losing it. Soohyun looked up at me, pausing his laughter. Upon seeing my bed head he started giggling again. Hoon poked him, “Dude be rude, hyun.” he chided. Kiseop turned towards me and smiled softly, “Good morning Kevin! Grab something to eat, come sit with us!” I nodded with a sleepy smile and was off to the kitchen. I grabbed an apple, eating it as I made myself coffee.

 Behind me, I heard Eli making plans to go to the gym. “So, guys, who wants to come with?” He asked. Hoon and Dongho declined, they had to film for their show, Holy Land. Soohyun happily agreed to go, along with Kiseop. AJ said he would meet up with them later, for he had plans already. He was probably going to lock himself in his room and play Diablo III though…

I moved to stand in the doorway, apple still in hand. I spoke up, “Can I come?” Eli turned and smiled a bit skeptic, “You really want to go? You never have before…” I nodded eagerly, “I do!” Giving the others a glance, he shrugged. “Alright, I’ll guide you through our routine.” He said with a wink, missing Kiseop’s secret glare. I smiled wide, “Thanks Eli~!” I skipped back into the kitchen to retrieve my finished coffee.

~~~~ Later ~~~~

We arrived at the gym around 11. I wore a white tank top and grey basketball shorts that were a bit long on me (Courtesy of Eli). The others wore cut offs and sweat pants. Why did I have to be the only one wearing shorts? Oh yeah… my clothes were being washed, and they were the only thing Eli had that would fit me.

The first thing we went over to, were the weights. Kiseop and Soohyun went to various machines and Eli led me over to the dumbbells. He set his bag down and turned towards me.

“Okay, so how much can you bench?” I blinked a few times. “E-excuse me?” Eli chuckled softly. “Here just try lifting these.” He handed me two dumbbells. I took one in each hand. As Eli let go, their weight pulled me forwards. I panicked and shut my eyes tight. I would have fallen if Eli hadn’t caught me. I opened my eyes to see Eli’s face very close to mine.

 I blushed, putting down the weights and backing up. “Sorry…” I said, my face turning bright red in embarrassment. He smiled and squeezed my shoulder. “It’s alright maybe lifting just isn’t your thing, they have tons of other things to do here.” I smiled, feeling reassured.

“Alright, I’m going to go look around then.” He nodded, “Ill text you when we’re done.” With a smile, I was off. I passed Kiseop, waving as I did so. He smiled and nodded at me. My heart fluttered seeing his gorgeous smile and I hurried away.

 I soon found myself in front of a line of treadmills. “Seems easy enough”, I thought. Setting my bag down, I got onto the treadmill starring at all the little buttons. A large, green, ‘GO’ button stood out from the rest and I pressed it, not sure how to work the machine.

The ground beneath me started to move quickly, making me sprint very fast. At first, I was fine but after a couple minutes, I was at my limit. I pressed random buttons trying to make it stop, but only made it go faster. Mentally slapping myself, I tried to keep up with the fast moving track below.

 I soon tripped over my own feet and down I went, face planting against the track. The moving track rolled me off and I was left to pant and groan on the ground. I heard someone rush over, and now that someone was kneeling over me. “Kevin! Are you okay?!” I knew that voice all too well.

I opened my eyes to see a worried Kiseop right above me. I nodded, panting hard. He moved to get something out of his bag, coming back with a water bottle. He held it to my lips, “Drink, you will feel better.” I blushed deeply, luckily I was already flushed from running so he couldn’t tell.

Sitting up a bit, I took a few sips of his water. “Thanks.” I said not panting as much. Kiseop stood and held out his hand. “C’mon, let’s call it a day and head home.” I took his hand and he pulled me up. “What about the others?” I asked. “They’ll be fine on their own.” He said leading me out of the building.

My legs felt like jelly, it was hard to walk. Kiseop seemed to notice my trouble and crouched down in front of me. “Get on.” He said. “O-On your back?” I asked nervously. “Yeah, c’mon it’s just a piggy back ride.” he said with a smile. I nodded and got on, wrapping my arms loosely around his neck.

As he stood, I let out an “eeep!” He giggled and started walking towards home. I laid my head on his shoulder, nuzzling close, hoping he wouldn’t mind. I stayed like that for a while until: “Hold on tight!” He warned with a smirk as he started running. “Ahh! What are you doing?! Slow down!!” I yelled. He just laughed, and kept running. I held on for dear life.

 

For the next few weeks I went to the gym more often with Kiseop, he showed me how to work the treadmill and various other machines. Every time we went, we had a blast, constantly joking around with each other. This was all until one night when we returned from the gym…

Kiseop burst into our dorm yelling, “Hah! I win! I get to shower first!” I soon followed, pouting. “No fair, you cheated!” He just stuck his tongue out at me and made his way to the shower. I sighed, making my way to the living room. The lights were off, the only light coming from the TV. AJ was in there watching what looked like a drama.

 I stood beside him, “Whatcha watching?” He kept his attention on the screen and said, “You’re Beautiful.” I blinked and blushed hard. “W-What?” He sighed and looked up at me, “It’s the name of the show, Kevin.” I sighed in relief. “Oh…right, I knew that.” Well now I felt dumb. “Of course you did.” He said sarcastically.

He eyed me up and down, “Hey Kevin… you look…bigger.” My heart skipped a beat, “h-huh?” “Yeah, looks like all those trips to the gym has put some meat on your bones.” He said with a smile, turning back towards the TV.

I stood there in shock. I felt sick to my stomach.  What did he mean? Had I gone through all that hard work for nothing? How could I have gotten fatter?! So many emotions swelled inside me. I ran from the living room, headed for the bathroom. I tried to open it but the door was locked.

 Damn, I forgot Kiseop was inside. “I’ll be out in a minute! Hold your horses!” he called out. I groaned and leaned against the wall across from the door.

As time went on the sick feeling in my stomach had gotten worse, to the point where I couldn’t stand it anymore. I started banging on the door again, I heard Kiseop call out from inside, “Okay, Okay, I’ll get out!” As soon as he unlocked and opened the door, I rushed in and pushed him out, locking the door behind me. He called my name trying to talk to me. “Kevin is everything alright? Kevin?” “I’m fine…don’t worry!” I said shakily. “Okay…well, I’ll just be in my room then.” I could tell he didn’t believe me...but I knew he’d leave it alone.

I stayed pressed against the door until I heard Kiseop move away from the door and his footsteps become quiet. My guilt made the sick feeling in my stomach worse.

Quickly, I the shower and kneeled over the toilet, making myself throw up just as I did before many weeks ago. The taste was fowl and it made my throat burn. I felt weak for stooping so low, and shutting Kiseop out, but I no other options. I couldn’t let myself be kicked out of U-KISS and everyone would be so disappointed in me if I told them.

 I flushed the toilet and stood. I would just have to do this until our manager said I could stop. I stripped and got into the shower. The hot water felt heavenly against my aching muscles. I looked down at myself and frowned. AJ was right, my muscles were bigger not to mention toner. Tears welled up in my eyes but I blinked them away. I could fix this; it would just take some time to lose the weight and stealth to hide the method I was going to be using. I sighed solemnly and continued my shower...


_____________
There you have it! Chapter 2!
Comment please it makes me want to write more :)
(Don't be too harsh with critisism please!)