Chapter 5

Perfection...?

~~~~~~~Chapter 5~~~~~~~

Hey guys! sorry for taking a little longer than usual with this chaper. It is a tad short but I have big plans
for the next chapter. I actualy wrote this chapter and then went back and rewrote the whole thing :P
Oh! and how are you all enjoying the new CD? I love it :D "I do believe, you you you~" hehe sorry!
Enjoy!

Kevin’s POV

            The next morning, I woke up to bright sunlight peeking through the curtains and Kiseop playing with my hair. How long had he been awake? I looked, and his eyes were still half-lidded and sleepy. He must not have been awake for long. I rubbed my eyes; my head was somehow still foggy from crying last night. Kiseop smiled down at me and spoke softly, “Sleep well?” He gently kissed my forehead making me blush. I returned his smile and snuggled closer, “I slept very well, thank you.”

On the bed next to mine, I heard the rustling of sheets. Peeking over Kiseop, I watched as Dongho literally rolled out of bed. It didn’t surprise me though, he was known for being lazy in the morning, and being his roommate, I got to witness it first-hand on a daily basis. Kiseop rolled onto his back to watch with me. Dongho groaned as he stood, stretching his arms high above his head, proceeding to make his bed. In the middle of straightening his sheets, he paused. He poked his head around and stared at us. Kiseop pulled me closer and I blushed shyly, keeping eye contact with Dongho.

After a starring contest that seemed to go on for an eternity he gasped, “I-I can’t believe you did THAT with me in here!! I can’t believe I didn’t wake up! After all Kevin, does seem like he’d be a screamer…”  My face turned a deep scarlet, “W-What?!” Kiseop stepped in, “Nothing happened Dongho. we just had a little sleep over.” “Riight...”He said with a smirk, winking at me. He then continued making his bed and put a shirt on. I pouted sticking my tongue out. “Meany…” He just snickered, and made his way out of the room, leaving us alone.

Even after he left, I kept my pout. Kiseop poked my cheek. “Smile… or else” I shook my head, folding my arms. “Fine… Don’t say I didn’t warn you…” I turned to him with a questioning look when he started tickling me. I shrieked and squirmed on top of him, giggling loudly. I begged him to stop in-between my fits of laugher but he kept tickling me. “S-Stop! Ple- haha -ease~” I cried desperately. He smirked, “I will if you kis-…” I cut him off, kissing him tenderly on the lips. He kissed back giggling as he did so. I moved to straddle him, deepening the kiss. I felt his hands slide up my thighs to caress my hips. I shuttered at the feeling.

I then pulled from the kiss for air, my face still hovering above his. I looked up into his eyes, they were filled with lust, His cheeks lightly tinged pink. I smirked and kissed him again but only for a moment before trailing kisses down his jaw to his neck. The closer I got to his neck the deeper and louder his moans became. I on the flesh, nipping lightly every so often. “mmm Kevin…” He moaned out. Blushing deeply, I pulled away to observe my handy work. I had left behind a dark hickey, in a spot where he would have trouble hiding it. He propped himself up on his elbows, a hand going to his neck, feeling the slight bump. He pouted softly. “No fair, you need one too!” I tilted my head to the side, biting my lip ily. “Go ahead…” In an instant, our positions were switched.

At first, he was gentle, softly placing kisses all over my neck until I moaned loudly upon him finding my weak spot. I felt his lips turn into a smirk. He then started to bite and hard on the one spot. I mewled and writhed beneath him in pleasure, clawing at his back through his shirt. I couldn’t help but sound like a girl but he seemed to like it. I then shuttered as I felt his hands slide up my shirt towards my-

“Hey get up, Breakfast is…” Dongho shouted as he burst through the door. He paused upon seeing us in a compromising position, smirked and continued, “Well well well, what do we have here…?” We pulled away from each other. I hid shyly behind Kiseop, who kept his gaze towards the ground, his face red with embarrassment. Dongho just chuckled shaking his head, “Breakfast is ready you two, we’ve got practice today so you better hurryup.” He said with a smirk, closing the door behind him as he left.

We then looked at each other and started giggling. I got up, rushing to the mirror on the other side of the room. I tilted my head, getting a better look at hickey on my neck. It was big and dark with smaller ones surrounded it. It almost matched Kiseop’s and that made me happy. I watched him come up and hug me from behind in the mirror. I snuggled into him and he chuckled softly. “C’mon cutie, they’ll eat all the food if we don’t hurry.” He said, pecking my cheek.

The happiness I felt subsided upon his mentioning breakfast. I turned in his arms, hugging him tightly. Most days the group didn’t eat together, or at least not at the same time, so breakfast was an easy meal to skip, but today wasn’t one of those days. Kiseop seemed to notice my distress and pulled me closer. “What’s wrong Kevin?” I pulled away and looked down. “Do we have to eat with the others?” I asked sounding disappointed. As bad as it sounds, I knew it would be easy to sneak around Kiseop. Plus, I was afraid to face Soohyun and Hoon after last night. I knew one of them would bring it up and I wanted to avoid that for as long as possible. Kiseop lifted my chin, kissing me softly. When he pulled away, he stared deeply into my eyes and I gave him a pleading look. Then with a sigh he said, “Whatever makes you happy, Kev.” He then turned leaving to go get us some food and bring it back.

When he was gone, I flopped onto my bed, turning to stare at the ceiling. Why did I have to lie to him? He was the sweetest most caring person I know… yet I continue to lie to his face. I teared up slightly, but wiped my eyes quickly, rolling onto my side hugging myself tightly. I really didn’t deserve someone as perfect as him. With that, I let my eyes flutter shut and I fell back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

So how did you like it? At first there wasn't any Vinseopy goodness ;~; so be happy I added it. xD
Next chapter is gunna be a little long because well... lets just say goes down xD
Stay tuned!
Please comment (no h8 plz) and subscribe :D
your comments keep me motivated!!