Chapter 3

Perfection...?

In this chapter I introduce Kiseop's point of view :D and some SooHoon!
Enjoy!


Kevin’s POV

A few weeks had gone by sense I stopped going to the gym. I was now only a little smaller than when this whole ordeal started. Lately, I have been isolating myself from the rest of the group to keep my habit a secret. Often, Kiseop would try to come and talk to me but I would just push him away and say everything was fine. It killed me to see him frown, but he would think badly of me if I were to tell him the truth about what was wrong. Please forgive me Hyun…

Kiseop’s POV

        Today we had another day off, but while the others were enjoying their rest and relaxation on this extremely hot day, I was pacing in my room, worrying about Kevin. Had I done something to offend him? Did somebody else hurt him? I had thought over these questions, among others, many times but couldn’t find any answer. I groaned in frustration, tugging at my hair.

Soohyun, my roommate, looked up from his laptop. He removed his headphones and spoke, “Thinking about Kevin are we?” he said with a smirk. I sighed and nodded. “I’ve told you, you just have to be direct when you go to ask him out, I was with Hoon, and he said yes.” He said with a proud smile.

I blushed hard and shook my head. ”N-No… it’s not that! …Lately I feel he’s been ignoring me.” I sighed. “Tell me I’m not the only one who’s noticed him acting weird!” Soohyun sat and thought for a moment. “Yeah, I guess he has been quiet lately. Have you asked anyone else if they know anything?” I shook my head, “No I haven’t… Will you come with me?” He closed his laptop and stood up. “Sure!” With that, we were off on our mission.

        Our first stop was Hoon, AJ and Eli’s room. Soohyun knocked and opened the door. Hoon was sprawled out on his bed in only a tank top and thin boxers, panting. While AJ, sat at their desk, mic on his head, talking to Eli, who was in a different room, as they played Diablo III. Soohyun walked over to Hoon and pecked his cheek, “What’s wrong, Bunny?” he asked softly. “D-Don’t…there are people…” Hoon spazzed. Soohyun just smirked. “And my problem is that It’s a billion degrees in this house!” Hoon whined, still embarrassed about the kiss.

“Why don’t you put that fan over here?” I asked motioning over towards the one pointed at AJ. “AJ stole it to try and keep his laptop from overheating while he plays that STUPID game!” Hoon yelled angrily. AJ finally acknowledged we were there, turning around. “It’s not stupid!” I sighed, “Never mind that! We have more important things to worry about!” “Oh, right!” Soohyun agreed. “Have either of you any idea as to why Kevin has been acting weird lately?” Hoon frowned, “No, can’t say I do… sorry guys.” “AJ?” I asked hopefully. He thought for a bit, “hmm… I don’t think so, no. Sorry Kiseop.” “What about Eli?” I motioned towards the computer. AJ put the mic to his lips and asked Eli if he knew anything. “He says Kevin hasn’t spoken to him.” He said sadly. I bowed my head in defeat. “Okay…” I sighed. “Sorry for interrupting your day off…” I trudged out of the room starring at my feet solemnly, making my way towards the kitchen.

Kevin’s POV

        I sat at the island in the kitchen, picking at a small salad while checking my twitter. Thanks to the heat wave, I wore only light pink boxer briefs and a long, baggy white tank top, my bangs pulled up into a little bun, effectively keeping them off my face. Hearing footsteps coming my way, I peeked up from my phone to see Kiseop, seeming to be deep in thought. So deep in thought, that he walked right passed me and into the kitchen. I watched silently, curious as to what he was going to do. He dug through the cupboards finally pulling out some tea. He grabbed a kettle and started filling it with water. He turned, waiting and looking around bored, until he finally noticed me, practically jumping out of his skin, dropping the kettle in the process, water splashing everywhere. “K-Kevin! I-I uhh… how long have you been there?” he shuttered, blushed furiously as he stared at what I was wearing, frantically trying to clean up. I giggled softly and got up, putting my hand on his shoulder. “Here, let me help…” He calmed and nodded. He picked up a towel and handed it to me. I smiled and started wiping up the water on the floor. Kiseop soon joined me.

As I wiped down the floor, Kiseop’s hand bumped mine, “Oh, Sorry…” I said shyly, looking up to see if he was bothered, but when our eyes met I was left speechless… His eyes were so lovely. My eyes flickered to his lips causing my heart to skip a beat. He was just so beautiful I couldn’t help but lean closer. As my eyes slowly closed, I think I saw him leaning in too, but before our lips could touch, a loud voice interrupted us. It was Soohyun and Hoon. “Kiiiiseeeeoopppp!!!! Where did you goooo?” They rounded the corner into the kitchen, looking left and right and then down at us on the floor, our faces inches away from each other’s. “I’m not interrupting anything am I?” Soohyun said with a smirk.

Kiseop’s POV

 Kevin blushed softly and backed away. I stood, also blushing. “Uhm no…” I said clearing my throat. “Well good because Hoon and I wanted to know if you wanted to catch a movie?” I blinked and looked up at them, skeptically. “That sounds fun and all… but I don’t really want to be a third wheel…” “Well then bring Kevin!” Hoon spoke up, nudging Soohyun. “Great” I thought, he told Hoon about my crush on Kevin. “Yeah! C’mon Kevin come with us!” Soohyun exclaimed. I looked down at him, waiting for a reply.

Kevin’s POV

        All eyes were on me now. If I said no to this double date I would probably never get a chance like this again, but if I said yes… I something could go wrong and I might be discovered. I sighed biting my lip. I stood and looked at everyone before smiling and sayin “I’ll go.” Kiseop blushed softly, smiling wide. “R-Really?” he asked shocked. I nodded shyly, blushing. Soohyun clapped his hands together, “Perfect! It’s a date! Okay so, the movie starts at 8, we should start taking turns in the shower now if we all want to be ready in time.” Hoon draped his arm over Soohyun, leaning in close, his finger swirling on Soohyun’s chest. “We could shower together to save time, hyun. If you would like…” Hoon said seductively. Soohyun smirked “Oh you know I would.”

I cleared my throat, feeling uncomfortable. “If you guys are going to do THAT in the shower, you’re going last.” Kiseop warned. “Fine, We can wait…” Hoon said, leading Soohyun away. Kiseop sighed pinching the bridge of his nose. “You can go first if you’d like.” I nodded, “A-Alright…” with that I sped off to my room.

Upon entering, I went over trying to shake Dongho awake, “Dongho wake up! Wake up! Wake up!” He groaned and swatted at me. “Whaaaat hyun?” “Get up right now! This is important!” He pouted rubbing his eyes, “What’s going on Kevin?” “I. Have a Date. With Kiseop!” He sat up, processing the information. Suddenly he smiled and jumped out of bed. “We’ve got to make you look hot! Go shower and I’ll pick out your clothes!” I nodded and hurried off.

As I entered, I glanced at the toilet. I couldn’t now, if I did my breath would smell bad, my stomach would hurt and I wouldn’t be able to enjoy the night, I would just have to avoid eating anything else, which would be relatively easy.

 I showered quickly and returned to Dongho, only wearing a towel. He turned to me with an outfit held in each hand. “Are we going for cute and innocent Kevin or hot and seductive Kevin?” He asked thoughtfully. I blushed hard. “I-It’s our first date… besides Soohyun and Hoon are coming too. And… well… I don’t even know if he counts this as a real date!” I panicked. He sighed, “Kevin if I know any about Kiseop Hyun, it’s that he’s going to count it.” I smiled up at him hopefully, “You really think so?” “I know so.” He said with a nod. “Now here, put these on. Good things come to those who wait.” He said passing me the ‘innocent’ outfit. “Thanks Dongho~!” I sung excitedly, rushing off to get ready.


Thank you for reading!! Please comment and tell me what you think!!
Also tell me what you want to see happen, your suggestions will appear in chapters soon to come!!
Dont be too harsh with any critisism!! :D