If

Totally Lame but Impossibly Perfect

A/N: WARNING. LOTS AND LOTS OF DRAMA. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. MAY BE TOO MUCH DRAMA FOR SOME /mumbles sorry for writing crap

Oh, and listen to this. You don't even have to listen to this while you read (although I kind of ... want that, but...) JUST LISTEN. IT'S SO GOOD, OK?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRDCIvd1BKg&feature=related 

THANKYOU. <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You stood on the doorstep hesitantly. Taking a deep breath, you knocked on the door once. Then another time. Then once more. Once more. Four times. That was the 'secret knock' between you and L.Joe. For a while, the door didn't open and you were afraid that L.Joe would abandon you for good. But finally, the door opened with a creak and a purple-haired boy peeked out from behind the door.

"Come in," L.Joe said softly. You gave him a nervous smile and stepped inside. The house was simply furnished, with barely enough to support a human's life. A couch there, a table here, a distorted vase you made in art class once. Still, it was a comfortable home. The kitchen was over on the right, you knew, and L.Joe walked into it. "Can I get you anything?"

You shook your head, although he couldn't see. "No, thanks." L.Joe came back with a glass of water. "So... L.Joe..."

"It's getting late," he said. "You should go home and sleep." L.Joe's voice was gentle, unlike his usual tone. It was like he was afraid to break you, like you were a fragile glass vase that he couldn't touch in fear of breaking you.

"I told my parents that I would be at your house," you informed him, nodding casually. "Look-"

"It's okay," he said, cutting you off. At your confused expression, he added, "You came to talk about Kai, right?" You nodded, and L.Joe continued. "So, I think I should... um. Back away from you for a while. Because Kai... You have a boyfriend. And we were kind of close, but I don't want to disturb your relationship or anything, so... yeah."

You blinked. "Are you... Are you suggesting that we..."

"Stop being so close," L.Joe finished for you. Your mind suddenly blurred and you stood. "Do you want me to walk you home?" You shook your head at his offer. Shakily, you walked over to L.Joe's door. Despite your rejection of his offer, he followed. Nothing, not even his pride, was worth risking your safety. When you reached his doorstep, you suddenly whirled around and collapsed onto him, locking your arms around his waist. L.Joe stepped back, surprised, but used his arms to support you.

"Joey..." It was your nickname for him from when you were kids.

"Hey," L.Joe said, shaking you gently. "Come on. I think you have to go home." You refused to let go, clinging onto his waist even tighter. L.Joe sighed and brought you back inside. He sighed again, almost irritated. "Yah-" He started to speak, but stopped when he heard you release a sob. "H-Hey, ~~~~..."

You looked up to him, your eyes full of tears. "Is this what you want?" you choked out.

L.Joe nodded. "Yeah."

You shook your head. "No. The L.Joe I know would never want this. The L.Joe I know holds me until I fall asleep and he pretends to be my boyfriend sometimes because he's an overprotective idiot and he pretends I'm his girlfriend when he's tired of girls chasing after him and he can cook and he does my hair when it's not behaving and he's a complete jerk sometimes but-"

"I'm a jerk? And an idiot?" You looked up to see that L.Joe was smiling. He finally hugged you back. "Okay, you can let go now."

Again, you shook your head. "I'm not letting go until you promise that you'll be by my side forever, no matter what."

"But Kai-"

"Kai said it was okay," you replied without hesitation.

L.Joe looked down at the floor. "I still..." He trailed off. "I think you should go." *Not just for Kai, but to stop my own feelings* he thought.

Your eyes were suddenly furious. "Am I of that little importance to you?!" You spun on your heel. "Fine. If you really don't want me in your life, then I'll make your wish come true, pabo!" You started to walk away, but a little part of you hoped that the 'hissy fit' you threw would make L.Joe reconsider.

"Wait-" L.Joe caught your hand. You rolled your eyes and tried to tug it away. "~~~~!"

Spinning around to face him, you removed your hand from L.Joe's and scoffed. "When you finally make up your mind and decide whether I'm important to you or not, tell me." As you spoke, you realized it was true. You never really knew if you were important or not. "If I wanted to be played, I'd go back to Chihoon. I don't need you to do that." You could see the obvious hurt in L.Joe's eyes, but ignored it and turned back to leave.

L.Joe grabbed your hand again, but when you tried to escape from his grasp, he pulled you back so that you spun around and landed in his arms. "I'm sorry," he murmured into your hair. You tried to fight against him, but he held you tightly. "I love you. You're my best friend," he said. "My best friend is my everything." Finally, you relaxed.

"L.Joe... promise to never leave me?" L.Joe nodded.

That night, you stared at L.Joe while he was falling asleep. The moonlight reflected off of his purple locks, making them gleam. *I'm so glad that you didn't leave me* you thought.

L.Joe's eyes opened and he smirked. "What? Are you checking me out again?"

You blushed. "Shut up." Turning over, you closed your eyes and tried to fall asleep. Eventually, you did, but not before you felt a familiar pair of arms slide around your waist, drawing you closer to your best friend. *Good night, L.Joe.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, guys~! Sorry I put in so much drama *bows 90 degrees* TT.TT But I had to give L.Joe points, alright? Don't hate me!

Okay, so anyway... Thank you to all who subscribed and stuff! :D I LOVE YOU <3

@Taemint17: ;D Yes, he will be one. L.Joe all the way! (except for when I like Kai. Then it's L.Joe and Kai all the way! Wheee...?)

@iAsianFriend: I know, but L.Joey... D: Oh.. I thought it was like, "I'm ready, too. BINGO!" B-because... anyways. HAHAHA L.JOE~ HEHEHEEEEE /coughs

@WildBunny: Yes, everyone loves a derpy Chanyeol~~ :D