거짓말 (Lie)

Totally Lame but Impossibly Perfect

The next day, you headed straight for the cafe after school. L.Joe had detention again, because he almost beat up two students during class. They were part of the EXO fanclub, and they were attacking you and calling you a 'sasaeng fan'. One of them called you a , the other pulling your hair and pushing you into a desk.

"If you really love Kai oppa, then you'll give him his space!" she had glared at you. "You disgusting sasaeng fan."

You shook the memories away and kept walking. Don't think too much about it, you reminded yourself. They're just fans.

Suddenly, you stopped in your tracks. "Hwayoung?" Your eyes widened. Even with a hoodie and sunglasses on, it was hard to mistake the beautiful Hwayoung for someone else. She stood outside the shop, leaning against the wall beside the door casually.

Hwayoung pulled her sunglasses off and looked to both sides before approaching you. "SHH! Even now, there are people who know I'm a trainee. So keep it down!" You nodded, and she continued to speak. "So I'm here today because I have something you should probably see before deciding what to do with Kai."

You tilted your head, confused. Hwayoung sighed and pulled out her phone, giving you an earbud. You put it in, and listened as Hwayoung pressed 'play'. An EXO-K interview appeared, and Hwayoung impatiently skipped to the middle. "There we go," she said.

"Congratulations! You are the lucky fan! Pick your favorite in EXO and ask them a question!" The host of the show escorted a girl to the stage. Other girls screamed with jealousy and anticipation, wondering what she would ask.

"My favorite is Kai... Kai oppa! I want to ask you a question!" The girl fumbled around in her pocket as Kai smiled contentedly, happy to have another fan pick him as her favorite. After a few seconds, the girl pulled out a photo. "We've been seeing this girl around you lately! Is she a staff-noona?!?"

Kai laughed nervously, his smile dimming a bit. "No, she's not."

"Then who is she?! Is she your girlfriend, then?!" Your heart skipped a beat as the cameraman zoomed into the photo. It was a picture of you sitting next to Kai.

Is he going to say it out loud again? You blushed, a small smile forming on your face. That I'm his girlfriend?

"No. She isn't." Kai wore a straight face, his smile completely gone. "I don't have a girlfriend."

The crowd screamed.

"Then, is she a sasaeng fan?!" the girl demanded, clearly not giving up.

Kai was silent. A caption popped up: "Kai is so kind~ He wants to protect his sasaeng fan by staying silent~"

Suho cleared his throat, exchanging glances with Chanyeol. Finally, Chanyeol spoke up. "Thank you for supporting EXO! As a gift, here's our signed album, MAMA." He pulled out the album and handed it to her, helping her off the stage and returning to his seat. The fan seemed satistfied although Kai had not replied to her last question.

Hwayoung pressed 'Pause' and locked her phone. You stared numbly. "Listen," she said. "This was the day of the SM Dinner, meaning you two were still together then. I honestly don't know what Kai has gotten himself into... he's really stupid-"

You stood up and started walking, ignoring Hwayoung. Sasaeng fan, sasaeng fan... "You disgusting sasaeng fan."

Suddenly, there were a pair of high-tops in front of you. The person wouldn't move, even when you stopped walking. You looked up to see Kai. He smiled, opening his arms wide for a hug. "You forgive me, right? I'm irresistible."

You blinked. Suddenly, it was as if something inside of you snapped. "How could you..." Tears found their way out of your eyes as you started speaking. "You're irresistible, huh?" Kai stood, staring at you in shock. "Is it because you're irresistible, or is it because I'm a sasaeng fan?! Huh?!"

Kai's eyes widened. He just stood, opening and closing his mouth as if trying to find the right words. He started, "Because, that was- the company-"

"Thank you," you said, turning to Hwayoung. You bowed once to her, then pushed past Kai. Your luck seemed to be getting worse, because there was a crowd of people forming. They were all going in the opposite direction, pushing you back toward Kai. Still, you fought past them, trying to get away, just get away, from Kai, and Hwayoung, and all those people.

Without you, where am I supposed to go now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys, I am SOSOSOSOSOSO sorry for not updating T.T And sorry for such a short chapter T.T

The thing is, high school is being a bit-

L.Joe: Shh, don't say those words in front of your lovely subbies~

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IF YOU'RE STILL READING THIS AFTER SUCH A LONG, UNANNOUNCED HIATUS. I'm so sorry I hurt you, loves. T.T

L.Joe: You're such a drama queen. *rolls eyes*

Me: AH! You hurt my feelings! My heart is breaking! My heart- I can't-

L.Joe: See what I have to deal with?! u_u

Me: *pushes L.Joe out of spotlight* Don't worry guys, he loves you too. ^.^

So, don't worry! More drama coming up soon as I will be trying to update every weekend. BUT my piano exam is coming up soon so you may have to wait a month >.< We'll see :D Love xxx -AngelWings