SM

Totally Lame but Impossibly Perfect

Thankfully, your relationship with L.Joe had returned to normal. Kind of. He made sure not to cross the line, but you were satisfied with how the tension between you had disappeared.

After school, L.Joe dropped you off at Coffee Libre. He didn't want anything to happen to you on the way there, but he left you with Kai because he didn't want to seem like a creepy stalker. That and he felt uncomfortable seeing you with your boyfriend.

"~~~~!" Kai called, running over to you. He swept you up and twirled you around, hugging you tightly. Then, he kissed the top of your forehead, murmuring, "I missed you." He grabbed your wrist and led you over to where he usually sat.

"It's barely been a day, Kai," you reminded him while laughing. "Did you really miss me that much?" Glancing at Kai's serious expression, you smiled. "Okay, okay. I missed you too." A single cup of coffee sat on the counter. It still seemed untouched, so you weren't sure if Kai had bought it for you or if he was just waiting for you and didn't drink it. "Is that for me?"

Kai grinned. "We're going to share it."

"Share?" you asked, your head tilted. He nodded, telling you to take the first sip. Almost cautiously, you sipped the warm drink, and it tasted like chocolate. "Is this a chocolate mocha?" He just nodded again. "Are you going to drink it now?" Kai just shook his head. He seemed like he didn't want to talk. When he spoke, you thought that he was going to say something meaningful, but he just told you to drink more of the coffee.

You were beyond confused. "We're not sharing?" you asked after taking another sip.

"Yes, we are." Kai smirked.

"How?"

Kai responded by leaning in and giving you a kiss. "That's how."

You just blinked. "What?"

He chuckled. "You taste like coffee," he informed you. Unconsciously, you took another sip of the coffee, only to receive another kiss from Kai. *Ah,* you thought. *That's how we're sharing.* Blushing, you set the cup down. "What? You're not going to drink any more?" He smirked again.

"Who says I want you to kiss me?" you asked defensively, your blush reddening.

He shrugged. "So you don't want me to kiss you?"

You were at a loss for a reply, so you just shyly lifted the cup up and took another sip. Kai half-smirked, half-smiled. It didn't matter whether he was using his lips to smile or smirk because they were on yours already.

"You taste like chocolate. Sweet," he said while nodding. "I'll call you that from now on. Sweet."

"Not even 'Sweetie' or anything?" you asked, crossing your arms and blushing.

He shook his head. "That's too cliche." Kai thought for a moment, then said, "Hey, you should have a nickname for me, too."

"How about Klutz?" you suggested. Pouting, Kai shook his head.

"That's doesn't describe me well!" he protested.

You nodded. "Right. Arrogant klutz?" Teasing, you smiled innocently while suggesting the (slightly?) insulting nicknames.

"You're my girlfriend! You're supposed to be nice to me!" Kai said childishly while crossing his arms and mimicking you.

You tried your hand at Kai's 'signature' pout. "I am being nice! If I wasn't nice, I'd call you-"

"That's enough," Kai said after silencing you with a kiss. "I think I'll stick with Kai." Kai looked at the clock and sighed. "Alright, alright. We have to get you home now." Upon seeing your expression, he added, "What? You have homework to do. Don't slack off because of me, okay?" You nodded meekly and laced your fingers with his, holding hands while swinging your arms up and down.

Kai laughed and followed suit, and the two of you played a mini game of tag as you went home. He swung you around a few more times before setting you down on the ground. Once you reached your house, your heart fluttered nervously as you spotted L.Joe sitting on the front steps. Shocked, you snuck a glance at Kai, who seemed to be flustered. Kai regained his composure and kissed your forehead. "Work hard," he said softly. With a hug, he left.

L.Joe reached over for your wrist and dragged you into your room. "C'mon, homework time! You can't fail your classes, even if you do have..." he choked on the word 'boyfriend'. "...a relationship." After scanning the room, L.Joe frowned. "Your room is getting messy; I think you should clean it."

Sticking your tongue out, you sat at your desk and pulled out your homework. Just as you were finishing up, you heard a thud. "Omo! L.Joe, are you okay?"

A weak 'Yes' could be heard from the other side of your bed. "I- I tripped..."

"Over what?" You stared at the bed, waiting for L.Joe's head to emerge.

L.Joe rose, and threw the thing at you. It happened to be...

"YOU TRIPPED OVER A BRA?!?!" You didn't know who should be humiliated, you for leaving it out, or L.Joe for tripping over it. Either way, it was too funny for you to contain your laughter and you doubled over, clutching your stomach tightly.

L.Joe glared at you, and decided to change the topic. "So, that SM Dinner..." Your stomach clenched at hearing these words, and you began to become nervous again. All those trainees, and the idols, not to mention the CEOs...

"I'm scared," you whispered. L.Joe cocked his head, asking you why. "Because everyone important will be there, and I'm just... me." You stared sadly at the bra for a few minutes, and then your face lit up. "I KNOW! I'll ask Kai if you can come with me! That'll make me feel so much better-"

"No thanks," L.Joe declined politely. You sighed.

"Please?! I don't even know anyone else there! It's too scary! Having you there will make everything so much better..." You stared down at the math problems, avoiding L.Joe's eyes and biting your lip.

Having you there will make everything so much better.

L.Joe groaned inwardly. "Fine."

Your eyes lit up. "YAY!" Dialing Kai's number, you grinned. "Kai? Can L.Joe come to the SM Dinner as well?" Kai immediately refused, although it was subtly. "Oh. Well... I'm not sure I want to go, then." Hearing this, Kai sighed and finally agreed. You turned to L.Joe. "Great news!"

"Great!" L.Joe cheered unenthusiastically. Sighing, he threw himself on your bed, trying to ignore the fact that he was pretty much screwed for that night.

*~~~~-ah... if only you weren't so important to me...*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAY GUYS! Yes, the bra thing was inspired by Luhan. Thank you, Luhan-ssi! ^.^

The SM Dinner is coming up soon, so yah... xD I have a liking for drama. Waeeeee

Thank you so much for subbing and commenting :D LOVE YOU SO MUCH. <3

@bluepills07: THANK YOU. I was worried that the song wouldn't fit, but it's a good song, so whatevs. xD

@mrssimple808: Sorry that this is just mindless fluff >.< (I don't even know if it's fluff.) But anticipate the SM Dinner~! More fluff xD

@mybiasistop: YAY! THANK YOU xP Maybe he will ^.^ We'll have to wait and see, ne? Kekeke

@iAsianFriend: LOL YEAH HE IS BUT BBBBBBUT... xD I'm going to make him screw up so bad... >.> Don't kill me, kill that trainee! (Yeah...)

@Taemint17: Don't worry, L.Joe will not leave! I won't let him! xD

@naaatchan: Yay! Thank you ^.^