God, you don't know how much I love you

Getting To Know You Better

Recap

 

"Students!" Rain said as he entered the classroom.

"We have a new student" He yelled out.

"She's in our class!" Seungho said. 

"Come one hyung cheer up" Mir said.

"No one could replace _____" Joon sobbed.

"New student please come in" Rain said. 

 

You stepped into the room and all eyes were on you, yet again.

"Wow she's pretty" 

"She's _____ the ulzzang!!"

"She's in our class I can't believe it"

"She looks so nice and innocent in person" You heard people say.

 

"Hello, I am ______! Please take care of me well" You introduced yourself as you bowed.

"_______~!" You heard someone scream, you looked to where the voice was coming from and it was Mir.

"What _____? ______!!" Joon yelled as he looked up from moping on his desk. 

*so that's why this school sounds familiar* you thought.

"You guys know her?" Rain asked.

"Yes we do" Seungho replied proudly.

"Then you guys get to show her around the school" Rain said.

"Yeah!" Mir said high-fiving Chundoong, while all the other boys were enviously staring at them.

"Ummm _____ why don't you sit besides Joon there" Rain said pointing at the empty desk besides Joon.

"Okay" You smiled as you walked to your new desk. 

"Heres my chance, god.. you don't know how much I love you" Joon whispered to himself.


(About the seating: Your besides Joon, behind you is Seungho and G.O while besides Joon is Mir and Cheondung)

 

"_______~ I missed you!" Mir said as you sat down.

"Yah be quite we're going to start class" Rain said. Then he started the class which is English. After 1 hour class ended then it's Math. The system in J.Tune school is different from your old school, unlike you moving to different classrooms the teachers are the ones that more. So you basically stay in the same class except for PE and Music.

"We're done for now students you can have your break" Your math teacher said.

"I can't believe you transferred to our school!" Mir said happily as he walked to your desk. 

"Why did you transfer here anyway?" G.O asked. Seungho noticed you looked uncomfortable from G.O's question.

"It doesn't matter why you transferred here, what matters is that you transferred here" Seungho said trying to cover for you. 

"Huh. Oh yeah! I agree with hyung" Joon agreed as Mir gave him a aren't-you-happy type of look.

"So what do you think of our school?" Cheondung asked. 

"It's great that the teachers are the ones who move not us!" You replied. 

"I know right" Seungho said. 

"Hi-i" suddenly some guy said as he came to your desk.

"Hi" You smiled.

"She smiled at me she smil-" He said but fainted.

"Forgive him, he is a big fan. I'm Chin Ho your fanclub leader!" He introduced himself. 

"Well it's nice to meet my fanclub leader" You said as you shook his hand. 

"She shook my hand!" Chin Ho said as he looked at his hand.

"Don't wash it hyung!" Some other guy said. 

"OH I WONT!" Chin Ho shouted. 

"Okayy...." G.O interrupted. 

"Aye the teachers back!" Mir lied. 

Chin Ho straightly ran back to his class, cause he is the teachers pet.

"You should know that he is the teachers pet, straight A student and has a perfect attendance record" Seungho explain.

"I could see that" You replied.

"We should show ____ around later at lunch!"Cheondung suggested.

"Good idea-" Joon managed to say as the teacher entered the room.

"Hello students! Are you ready for a.... POP QUIZ?!" The teacher said.

 

"Ahhh not a history quiz" One student sighed. 

"We have a new student sir, shouldn't we give her a break?" One student said.

"A new student? Who is she?" The teacher asked.

"______!!" The boy students yelled. 

"______? You mean the number 3 ulzzang in almost all ulzzang rankings?" The teacher asked.

"Yes!" A girl replied.

"Where is she?" He said as he finally found you sitting besides Joon.

"AHHHHHH~ SHE IS HERE" The teacher shrieked.

"That's Mr. Lee (The guy that plays the english teacher in God of Study)" Mir said.

"Let's just say we might be more mature than him" GO said.

"I heard that" Mr. Lee said as he glared at GO.

"_____ I can't believe you're in my class" Mr. Lee said. 

"Thank you Mr. Lee. Please take care of me" You replied. 

"And she has manners too!" Mr. Lee complimented. 

"So do we have the pop quiz?" A student asked.

"I have a better idea, ____ come here" Mr. Lee said.

You stood up and besides Mr. Lee.

"If you could answer this question then there will be no pop quiz" Mr. Lee explained.

"WHAT?!" One student yelled.

"You know those types of questions are hard!" 

"Let's just get this pop quiz over with" One student gave up.

"No I want to see how smart she is" Mr. Lee said as he began writing his question on the board. You looked at the question and thought how easy it was, but the other students looked at it with horror. You easily answered the question and the other students looked at you with astonishment. 

"And you are right so no pop quiz today kids" Mr. Lee smiled.

"She's so smart!" One student complimented you.

"I can't believe it someone finally answered his question, and with the right answer too" 

"____ you can sit down now, and kids I'll let you have free time today" Mr. Lee said as you walked back to your desk and sat down.

"YOU'RE SO SMART!" Mir said. 

"I can't believe it, even I can't answer that question" Seungho said.

"Why don't you be my tutor?" GO asked.

"No way she's my tutor!" Joon said. 

"Yah, come on! Let the maknae have the tutor" Cheondung said. 

"NO" The other MBLAQ members yelled in unison.