SHE IS NINE

Getting To Know You Better

The bell rang signaling a long deserved break. You closed your eyes and laid your head on your hard desk. 

"Finally peace" You huffed. Suddenly someone poked your shoulder, you looked up to see Drama's smiling face. 

"Hell-o" You patted the desk next to you, which was empty. Drama got your signal and sat next to you. 

"Tired I see" Drama smiled. "Yes, very, totally, epically, no words to describe it" You said, while laying your head back to your desk. 

"I can't believe you transferred here it's like a dream come true!" Drama jumped. "What?" You asked. 

"Nothing" Drama blushed. "So are you gonna stay here for the whole term, the end of the year?" *Forever in my arms?* Drama said and thought.

"Probably until we graduate" You said. "Yes!" Drama pumped a fist high.

 

"So about what I said earli-" "________~AH!" Drama began but Joon interrupted. 

"Yes?" You said looking up to see Joon at the door. 

"Come on, let's buy some snacks" Joon walked to your desk and pulled your hand. 

"Well bye Drama, it was nice talking to you" You smiled. Drama practically melted until he finally realized Joon is taking you away. 

"Yah! I'm coming" Drama ran towards you and Joon. 

"NONONONO" Joon yelled. 

"What? We're all friends here. Come on, buddy" Drama said that made Joon laugh hysterically. 

"Buddy? BUDDY? You took my girl when we were still in-" Joon began but Drama closed Joons mouth. 

"Yah yah yah, that was before ____. Come on give a guy a break" Drama whispered. 

"I know you're not a heartbreaker but still no. SHE IS MINE!" Joon yelled. 

"She is what?" You asked. 

"Oh she is smine, whine, nine! Yes NINE! My cousin is NINE" Joon bluffed. 

"Okayy I'm gonna look for Mir and G.O now. Bye" You ran off. 

 

"Look what you've done dumbo!" Joon pointed at Drama.

"Me? What about you? My cousin is NINE!" Drama mimic. 

"Ugh, ah, what, blah" Joon walked away.

"See! See" Drama said. 

 

"MIR OPPA~" You sang at the cafeteria. 

"Yo" Mir said waving his hands around so you would see him. 

"What are you doing?" You asked seeing him waiting in line. 

"Trying this new drink! They said the Chocolate Crunch Mania Bonanza is made of 90% Belgian chocolate!" Mir pointed out. 

"Really? I want one too!!" 

"Next, what would you like sir?"

"Two of the Chocolate Crunch Mania Bonanza thing"

"Here you go" The cashier handed Mir the drinks. 

"Hope it tastes good" Mir handed one of the drinks to you. 

"Hey what you got there?" G.O asked pointing at the drinks. 

"The new drink that has 90% Belgian chocolate" 

"Really. I want a taste!" 

"Wait, wait, wait. _____ let's drink it together! 3,2,1" Mir counted down as he drank his Chocolate Crunch Mania Bonaza. Both you and Mir drank it. 

"Wow it tastes, surprisingly good" Mir said. 

"True, true" You replied "____ you still have some left there, can I drink it?" G.O said pointing at your cup. 

"Oh sure" You handed it to him. Just as G.O was about to drink it someone snatched it away from him.

 

"Wow this tastes delicious!" Drama said.

"Come here you little-" Joon ran after Drama. 

"Doesn't that mean Drama just had an indirect kiss with ____?" G.O asked. 

"True" Mir replied. "Wait what?" Joon asked. 

"Oh nothing hyung" Mir ran away. "Oh yeah! I got an indirect kiss-" Drama began to say until Joon grabbed his collar.

"Oh you!" Joon began but you stopped him.

"Both of you seriously stop it!" You grabbed Joon's arm. 

"Alright" Joon let go of Drama's collar, suddenly the bell rang. You went back to class, sat on your chair and laid your head back on your desk.