It's a Tradition

Getting To Know You Better

A few days passed and the guys told you the annual senior masked ball is coming up soon. 

"Apparently you don't bring dates to this event" G.O said.

"Really, why?" You asked.

"Well you have to choose someone at random on the day. But of course you can switch partners after each dance" Cheondung sat down on a desk.

"Yet there is a fun part to it. It's been a tradition for the couples who dances at midnight to be a couple for at least a week" Seungho sat besides Cheondung.

"That was random" You stared blankly at the window.

"I know some graduates made that, and it's rumored that if you don't date the person you danced at midnight..... You will never pass high school!" Cheondung taunted.

"It's just high school, for you guys you could basically drop out and become a boy band for all I care" You replied.

"That is true, but I don't want to risk this face being known as the 'high school drop out just because of some stupid date' " Seungho admired himself.

"Wait, where's Joon and Mir?" You asked. 

"I don't really know, last time I saw them it was at the cafeteria" Seungho said. 

 

As usual the cafeteria was crowded but for some strange reason most of the girls were waiting in line for something. Suddenly you saw a huge banner with the writing "Be Mir's One Week date!" and you basically just facepalmed.

 

"Oh hey Mir!" you sarcastically said.

"Hey there, so you want to be my one week date?" Mir stood up from his seat. "Awwww" most girls said from within the line.

"No" You replied. "Yeyy!" The other girls cheered.

"Why?" Mir asked.

"Because she's gonna be my date" Joon suddenly came over.

"Eh no, she's gonna be my date!" Drama came up.

"Where did you come from, I though I locked you... I mean I though you went somewhere!" Joon hit Drama's head.

"I'm a master at unlocking doors" Drama complimented himself.

"See ___ you wouldn't want to be going on a date with a thief right?" Joon put an arm around you. 

"What?" Drama smacked the table. 

"Well you did say-"

"I know what I said Joon, but --" 

"Oh but nothing! _____ is my date! Go it!" Joon did the "you-better-watch-out" look at every guy in the cafeteria. 

"I'm not going with anyone" You said.

"WHAT?" Both Joon and Drama looked at you.

"I'm going to go there and I'll pick someone at random" You explained as you walked away from the two boys.