He's Back

Getting To Know You Better

 

"Flight 435AB from LA just landed, all passengers please go to Gate B to exit" 

"Finally I'm back yo!" Drama said. 

"Welcome back" His driver said. 

"It's good to be back" Drama handed is suitcases to his driver. 

"Now let me see, twitter... So many mentions~" Drama said as he saw a lot of mentions on his twitter app. 

"WHAT? _____ is at our school? WOHO!" Drama cheered. 

"Master are you going to school tomorrow? Your mother said you should rest-"

"No time for rest! _____ is at my school~ Finally... I'm never going to skip school again!!" Drama jumped up and down his seat. 

"Yes Master" His driver said as he drove to Drama's house. 

"Wait what day is it today?" Drama asked. 

"It's Sunday" His driver replied. 

"Ugh so much time difference, it's still early here right? Gonna sleep the whole day" Drama yawned. 

"Rest up then" 

"I will, I will" Drama replied. 

 

--The Next Day--

Everyone had heard the news that Drama was back. Drama was considered a Kingka just like the MBLAQ boys, so of course the news spread like wildfire. You kept asking MBLAQ who's Drama but they didn't reply, they just smiled, laughed sarcastically and ran away. But for some reason Joon looked more like he was ready for the kill.

“Tell me who is Drama?” You whined.

“You’ll see him soon” Seungho assured as you both entered class after the first break.

“Class please sit down we are about to start a new topic” Your teacher announced as you and Seungho hurried to take your seats.

“I’M BACK!” Drama yelled as he opened the door.

“DRAMAA~” Everyone cheered.

“Daniel please take your seat” The teacher said. Drama ran to the table that is in front of you and said to the person seating there.

“Hi, could you please move” Drama asked politely.

“No way man, don’t you see who is behind me? It’s _____, ______!” The guy emphasized.

“I know that is why I said move it” Drama shoved the guy off his seat and straightly sat down.

“YAH” The guy shouted.

“You there stop shouting and just sit somewhere else” The teacher said.

“Aish” The guy scratched the back of his head and went to another empty seat. Drama put his stuff on his desk and turned around to see you.

“Hi I’m Drama it’s nice to meet you” Drama smiled as he held out a hand.

“I’m _____ it’s nice to meet you too” You smiled back.

“Keep your cool Drama” Drama whispered to himself as he began to blush.

“What did you say?” You asked.

“Oh nothing” Drama said as he looked away.

“Umm could you please let go of my hand now?” You asked.

“Huh what? Oh yeah hehe sorry” Drama saw that your hand was still on his, and he blushed even harder.

“YAH Daniel make introductions later, now is time for class. Gone for a few months to the US and this is what happens….” The teacher began to talk to herself.

“Sorry” Drama said as he let go of your hand and turned around.

“No problem” You replied. Suddenly you felt a very strange aura, it was coming from Joon as he glared at you and Drama but you didn’t notice.

 

“It’s time for break kids” The teacher packed up her stuff and went out of the classroom.

“Drama it’s good to have you back” Some guys said as his table was engulfed by students.

“Oppa did you buy me any souvenirs?” One girl asked.

“How was LA? Did you meet Chris Brown?” Another guy asked.

“First it’s good to be back. Second I bought everyone in this classroom souvenirs and third I’m cooler than Chris Brown!” Drama declared.

“Wohoo souvenirs, I wonder what he got us” One guy said.

“Now people, disperse NOW!” Drama yelled.

“Drama always the Drama King” One student chuckled and soon the rest followed.

“YAH! I’m not the Drama King, unless ____ is the Drama Queen” Drama said making you blush.

“Wohoooo” Everyone yelled.

“Looks like we have a new couple here” One girl declared.

“The Drama King and Queen” A guy agreed.

“YAHHH!” Joon yelled.

“What?” Someone asked.

“_____ was my one day valentine. So doesn’t it mean that you should be pairing her up with me?” Joon said.

“Hyung” Mir said as the other MBLAQ members facepalmed.

“SHE WAS YOUR WHAT?” Drama screamed.

“You heard me, she was MY one day VALENTINE” Joon emphasized.

“Oh yeah she WAS your one day valentine WAS” Drama emphasized on the word ‘was.’

 

“Looks like we have a love triangle in our class” A girl said.

“A love triangle, really? How interesting the fact that you know what a triangle is when you got a 0 on your math test!” Rain yelled from behind her.

“Oh no” The girl said.

“Your math teacher is sick so I’ll be his substitute. Now sit down in the next 10 seconds or you’ll all do 20 pushups!” Rain blew his whistle.

“Ughh” One guy groaned.

“Or do you want 50 pushups?” Rain asked.

“No” One girl stuttered as everyone sat down back at their places.

"Good now let's start with MATH" Rain said as he wrote on the white board. 

 

Suddenly a paper ball flew onto your table. 

'Let's talk later -Drama'  It reads.