She Doesn't Even Know Me?

Getting To Know You Better

 

This was just too much for you. 6 guys saying that they love you at the same time. You got the plane ticket and decided to follow your parents to Jeju. At the airport you went into a taxi and went to the hotel that your parents are staying at.

“Mom, dad” You said as you hugged them.

“_____-ah, did you miss us?” Your mom asked as you let go.

“Yes everyday” You replied.

"We have something to tell you" Your mother began.

"We've decided that we'll be moving to Korea!" You dad said.

"What?!" You replied.

"Aren't you happy? I'm starting a new company branch here in Korea" Your dad explained.

"No it's okay" *but that's the reason I left*

"So after the trip we'll go to our new house! You can even decorate your own room there!" Your mom said.

"But mom, dad.. Can I move to another school?" You asked.

"Why honey?" Your mom asked.

"You know. I wanna change my environment.. yeah! I wanna try different types of environment" You said.

"Oh I see what you're doing here" Your dad said.

"Really dad.. well--" You tried to lie but cut off.

"Your trying new environments so that when you grow up you could adapt to different types of work area!" Your dad said proudly.

"Right dad!" You said.

"Okay then I'll sign you up for a new school once we get back!" Your mom said happily. 

 

After the trip ended you went back to Korea. You told your aunt and Donghae but made them promise not to tell the Beast boys. Your parents took you to your new house. It was quite huge almost the same size as Gikwangs house. (Did I forget to mention you come from a rich family? hehe)

"____ tomorrow is monday and I want you to go straight to school!" Your mom said.

"Okay mom" You sighed.

"Your new school is called the J.Tune Academy and the driver will take you there" Your mom explained.

"Got it!" You replied as you carried you luggage to your room.

*J.Tune I think I've heard that name before* You said as you cleaned up your new room. Your room already has furniture like a King sized bed, a closet, a plasma screen tv, some drawers and etc. You also have your own bathroom and a private living room. 

*So different from aunty's place* you thought. 

"Go to sleep now, you don't want to be late tomorrow" Your dad said as he passed your door.

"What but its-" You looked at the clock to see 11 PM.

"Gosh I didn't even notice the time" You said as you took a bath, changed your clothes and went to sleep. 

 

-- Flashback --

 

"____-ah I'm Lee Joon from the J.Tune school and well.. Would you be my girlfriend?" Joon confessed as he held out the rose that he was holding on to.

"Oh, well-" You started but were cut of by two guys that Joon does not know who.
"I'm sorry but she doesn't have time for boyfriends right now" Joon heard two guys said with unison. 

"That was mean oppa" Joon heard ____ scold them as they walked away from him.

"But, but, but you don't even know him!" One guy ranted.

 

--- Back to the Present -- 

"She doesn't even know me?" Joon said with Dongwoon's rant being replayed again and again in his head.

"I don't even know that much about her?" Joon wondered. 

"I don't know much about her!" Joon cried out as he bangged his head to his desk. 

"Yah hyung stop it!" Mir said. 

"Everyone there's a new student, and she's an ulzzang!" Someone yelled out.

"OHHH~ I wanna see her" Cheondoong said. 

"I wonder what class she's gonna be in" Seungho wondered. 

 

--Outside--

It's your first day at J.Tunes Academy, when you stepped out of your car. All eyes were on you. You weren't that bothered cause you were used to it in America. But what freaked you out was the sudden group of people coming over to you. 

"You're so pretty!" One boy cried.

"We are part of the _____ fan club! And we are here to welcome you to our school" Another boy smiled.

"YAH YAH YAH BOYS STOP IT. You're scaring the poor girl" A Teacher said.

"Hi I am Mr. Jung, nice to meet you" He smiled.

"But most of us calls him Rain" another student said.

"Yeah sure Rain" Rain said. 

"It's nice to meet you Mr. Rain. I'm _____. Please take care of me" You smiled. 

"Yes I know, you are in my class, which is A72. Let me take you there" Rain said.

"Okay then, thank you" You replied as you followed Rain to your new classroom. 

 

"Students!" Rain said as he entered the classroom.

"We have a new student" He yelled out.

"She's in our class!" Seungho said. 

"Come one hyung cheer up" Mir said.

"No one could replace _____" Joon sobbed.

"New student please come in" Rain said. 


 

Did this while in class, and didn't have time to proof read. 

So if there's something wrong tell me!!