Fast-Forward

All I Need....

The rest of the months with went by in a blur for me, I had become closer to Kai (as Jongin was being called now) and Baekhyun hyung. After all this time I have finally come to terms with the fact that I did feel something else for the dancing machine of the group. But I'm not sure what it was, every touch from the older guy always had him feeling light-headed, and every hug and smile from him kept me in a good mood the whole day. In their rooms, they would often sleep together on the same bed in the afternoons after talking for long (only on free days ofcourse) and they would walk to school together. I wasn't sure what to call it, I was confused, like reeeallly confused. Every time after practice he would casually remove his sweaty shirt and change into another one, I would just sit there on the floor mesmerised by his exposed skin, the sweat making its way to his navel slowly and his slightly visible abs, it made him hard, like really hard, and I would have to excuse myself to find some relief, once  am sure I even saw him smirk at me when I left for the restrooms,  like he knew the whats and the whys of my visit to the restrooms. But this never has happend when the other hyungs do the same, infact me and Baekhyun hyung take showers together after the practise (no one knows that...its a secret!!) but I have never had any reaction at all,its just Kai!! 

At present we are at the practise room, practising our moves for the upcoming filming of the teasers, Kai has the most, being the dancing machine of EXO. Yups, thats what we are named, EXO, beings from outer planet. Kai thinks the whole concept is ridiculous,he even started giggling when the concept of the group was being explained, earning glares from the managers.Right now, Kai's there on the floor, practising his moves, he really pushes himself too much, but he is nervous, I could guess from the way his hands were strained and the slight furrow between his eyebrows. The others were already gone, usually Baekhyun hyung would be here too with me and Jongin, but he too has been leaving early these days, leaving me alone with him. It was an unspoken routine for us to stay back to practise more, but with hyung gone, I was alone with Kai and my overly erted thought of him. Currently, I am obsessed with his full lips, and the way he was biting them, the way his hips were moving to the music and his eyes, they were full of concentration and passion. Suddenly his lips curved into a smile, thats when i noticed that he had stopped dancing and was right in front of me, I could feel the heat rushing to my face as he leaned towards me and whispered in my ear.

"Am I that irrisistable Sehunnie??" He asked his lips, mocking me, he does that a lot, because I have been caught staring at him a lot. I know he stares at me too, I can always feel his eyes trail me whenever I go, but I am always too scared to look at his direction. But right now, in the position we are in (me squatting on the floor and him leaning towards me while kneeling down in front of me) looking at me in the eye, his smell, entered my nostrils, and I just couldn't take it anymore, I pushed him to the foor, our face just inches apart, but thats when it happened, the whole story between Kai and me, all those fun times we spent talking to each other. I didn't want to sabotage all that just for my lust for him, and the shock in his eyes just made it worse, I leaned my forehead against him and said "You have no idea hyung..." and just ran, as fast as I could to the room. I opened the door and saw that it was empty, no Baekhyun hyung, it was good, I needed some time alone, but where was he? I went and lay down on the bed, and closed my eyes, thinking about Kai, and his lips how it would feel to kiss them one day...with these thoughts in mind I slowly drifted off to sleep.

 

*****

 

I entered the room, to find the whole place in drakness, had the both of them fallen asleep already? I entered the bedroom and saw Sehun curled up in bed, he was shivering, idoit always forgets his blanket, but hyung was not here, where was he? hes been missing a lot lately, I noticed. I thought about what happened in the practise room, and cursed for the nth time. I should have just grabed Sehun and kissed him, instead I just looked at him like an idiot, probably thats why the maknae ran off. But then remembering his parting word I smirked, he finds me irristatble eh? well I am the all-mighty Kai after all, the extra-terrestrial dancing machine from Exo planet!!  The whole idea is pretty weird if u ask me, but I secretly thought it is cool. I decided to call up Key hyung, hes an experts when it come to relationships, afterall he did pair up Jonghyun hyung and Minho hyung from the start. When I called its wasn't Key hyung who picked up, but Onew hyung, he said that he was sleeping and to call later. I lay down on the bed next to Sehuns, now what? Just then I heard the door open with a click, followed a few muffled voices and footsteps. It must be Baekhyun hyung, but he wasn't alone and I was too lazy to check who it was, so I just lay there, evesdropping on their conversation.

"Looks like they are not home yet Yeollie" hyung said to the other one, Yeolli? whos that?? "Seems so," answered a super familiar voice, who was this? I couldn't make out what they were saying but by the sound of it they had probably moved on to the kitchen. I turned my head towards to Sehun to check if he is still sleeping only to find those piercing  black eyes staring back at me, we both had the same thing in mind, who was this new intuder, who is in at this time of the night. We both slowly got up from bed and made our way towards the door, both of us forgot about the little incident in the practise room earlier. I looked at our feet, realising that both of us still had our shoes on, no wonder he didn't know that we were home. We slowly peeped through the door, since it wasn't closed properly, it had become eerily quiet in the dorm, with our hearts beating fast we looked toward the kitchen and immediatly regretted it....

The mysterious guy was Chanyeol hyung........and he was "eating" Baekhyun hyungs face off....!!

At least it seemed so, it was becoming more noisy now, with the both of them and grunting, their hands roaming and touching each others body hungrily. I looked at Sehun, he took looked at me, both of us shocked, and completely paralysed. But then I heard him glup, thats when I noticed that our faces were dangerously close, very close...I looked into his eyes, it was mirroring every thought in my mind,  we backed away from the door. Still looking into each others eyes, I leaned in closer, and our lips were almost touching I saw his eyes flutter close, and I closed mine and finally connected our lips.