Someone New

All I Need....

It was the same today as it was been for the past three years since I have been here, and every day passes as living hell. My family is doing well in China, but I miss them , even my dad. Its been three years but nothing much has changed for me, other than the fact that my five bestest buddies were keeping secrets from me, yups, they greeted me when I arrived on Seoul, and we were together for a few days, the next thing I know, they were being introduced to me as my seniors, SHINee!! Imagine my surprise to learn that they were idols already..not that I felt bad, I had just started then, but I felt annoyed, they could have told me that they had enrolled in SM as trainees...anyways its gone and done, now they are super busy, but never too busy to text me, thats why i love them they are family. Anyways, coming to the present, I saw the sweaty me in the mirror, which was no surprise, I liked sweatinng, it made it clear to me that i am working. I get worried if i am not sweating, beside me panting was Suho hyung and Kyungsoo-umma, the latter was sitting on the floor, Kris-hyung, Lay, Tao and Lu-han hyung were out to bring some snacks and drinks for all of us. Chanyeol-hyung was sitting in the corner with his earphones on and Chen and Xiumin were talking and giggling looking at something in Chen's phone...girls most probably. Out of all these i was the closest to Kyungsoo-hyung and Suho hyung, because they were my roommates, and they were mostly like me, and easy to get along with. Chen and Xiumin, were creepy, even though they looked otherwise, they were, Chanyeol and Kris hyung were the coolest of the lot of us, especially Kris-hyung and his signature greeting "A-YO WADUUUUUUUUUUP??!!" was being copied even by the Super Junior sunbae!!

While waiting for our little snack to arrive, our manager-hyung came in and told us that there will be two more people that will be joining us today, two beautiful boys were standing right behind her on either side, they looked so adorable, but it was the one on the left that caught my eye, I don't know what it was, was it the blush on his face or the eye smile he was giving the floor? they introduced themselves, I didn't even bother listening to the other boy, but when this one spoke, he had my full attention (maybe its because i was already staring at him) and I noticed he had this adorable little lisp, his speciallity was dancing, the same as me. He looked up after the introduction and looked straight at me,  and his blush deepened, thats when I tore my gaze from him, realising that if I didn't I'd probably start drooling over him Oh Sehun , isn't that just the most wonderful name??   It isn't, but there was no denying it, I had a crush on this guy, which was a fact that neither confused nor disturbed me, I knew I was biual, I had a small little crush on Minho-hyung before and I'm attracted to girls as well. But the feeling this guy created in me was different and more strong, I just hope that I won't mess anything up, like I always do when I have a crush on someone...

"Jongin-ah, you will change your room and will be with Sehun and Baekhyun ok?" Manager-hyung asked, "Neh~~" I said, what problem would I have with bunking with Sehunnie? "And, Jongin-ah, please teach both of them some of the stuff that you guys have been practising after all you are our dancing machine!! Suho and Kyungsoo, you guys take care of the singing part ok?" and he was answered by a chorus of NEH~~~

                                                                                      *************

 It was my first day here, and it was scary, I  want this, but I am not sure that I can do it, seeing all the idols that this company has produced, I want to be a part of the list, but will I make it? These thought kept rushing through my mind as I realised that I am already at the door to the studio, me along with one other guy, Baekhyun-hyung, we both just got in and were asked by the manager-hyung to us to the M1, M2 prcatice room. A rush of cold air from the a/c hit me as I entered the room, and inside I saw about 6 boys, around my age. One was in the corner of the room enjoying music, two were just giggling at something and looked up as we entered, and there were three others on the floor, they were panting, but the one in the middle was the one I was looking at, I have seen him before, Kim Jongin, we go to the same school and are in same class, though I hardly see him anywhere other than the classes, in most of which he is sleeping, except in gym, he loves gym. He hardly talks to anyone, I guess hes too tired for that, i heard rumours that he a is trainee in some small company, and no one knew why, I mean he couldn't sing to save his life neither could he dance, infact, no one had ever seen him do anything but look good. So I was kindda shocked to see him there in the practice room of SM entertaiment and being introduced as the dancing machine of the group.

But it was his first time seeing me, I looked at the floor, which had suddenly become really interesting to me, as we were being introduced and when I looked up. I saw that he was still looking me. And when the manager-hyung asked him change his room to bunk with me and Baekhyun-hyung he smiled, I have never seen him smile in these past three years, and it just took my breath away, and then I realised my thoughts were improper, I mean hes a guy right? I cannot be feeling this way, he's a guy, he just looks reaalllly y with his sweat drippping down his chin and making its way....STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT OH SEHUN!!

And it got even worse when he started to give me one-on-one dance lessons, the way his body moved, it was amazing, the look of passion in his face, made me think of things i shouldn't be thinking of, all in all, I realised within one hour why he was called the dancing machine of this group.

****

The others came back with the snacks and we all sat down to eat after the introductions, this Sehun guy was not that bad at dancing, he could get better with more practice, but hes definately better than Luhan-hyung. Talking of Luhan hyung, he seemed to know this boy, said they met at the cafe he works in as a part-time waiter. They both seemed close, I felt this uneasy feeling creep over me, I didn't want to create an awkward atmosphere so I just left with the excuse of packing. After the packing was done I made my way to Sehun and Baekhyun hyung's room. Hyung was cooler than he looked, and fun to be around, I had a feeling that life is going to be much more interesting in room no.209...can't wait for it. 

When I entered the room (the door was open) I realised that both of them had already fallen asleep. Probably they were tired of all the practice, they hadn't even begun their unpacking yet. I smiled at the two, and looked towards Sehun, he looked like an angel asleep. He suddenly shivered, and i took out two blankets and covered them both and made my way to the kitchen to grab a bite to eat only to find that those two hadn't even eaten. If Kyungsoo hyung was here he would have created such a fuss...!! I made myself a sandwich and opened my laptop, wrote a quick e-mail to my sister and decided to call it a day after a few hours of watching tv. I settled my self in bed and looked at Sehun, his eyes were covered by his hair, and i slowly brushed way, smiling at the contended sigh from thin pink lips.

 

~~~~~~

Heya everyone...I am super sorry about the typing mistakes, I just noticed them this morning!! Really sorry about that!! blush

thanks for reading it!! how is it so far??!!

-czyind16!!