Chapter 9

Change

*Kim Mi's POV

After some time spent with Baekhyun I can see that he's a relly cute, warm and caring person. But what makes me really nervous is why am i here. When I ask him about it he will just change the topic. After about 2 hours two guys came back. I wantedto greet them, but only one of them greeted me back. The taller one ust gave me a death glare.

The one that greeted me back is Suho. He is really cute and caring. There was still kind of a distance between us, but he wasn't that scary as the tall one. Baekhyun suggested that we should play a game, but in the middle of the argument between the boys about wich game should we play, the tall guy stormed out from his room and went out. Suho oppa wanted to follow him, but he didn't catch up with that guy.

*2 hours later

Baekhyun and Suho fell asleep so I decided to cook something for dinner. The itchen is pretty big and clean. Everything was neatly setted in the shelves and cupboards, but it was still pretty obvious, that it was a really long time ago when there as a woman in here. There are so many things missing - even kimchi! How can they cook without kimchi? Even when I was in the States my dad always made sure, that we had enough kimchi.

Anyways, I have found some meat, vegetables, tofu and even fruits, so I guess I will cook with this then ... So, let's start cooking! :)

In the middle of cooking I heard some noise. I decided to stay in the kitchen quietly, but thenoise got noisier. Actually it was someone screaming...

"YAH! Where is she?! I can't believe, that you fell asleep! I didn't let you stay at home to sleep, but to look after her!"

I decided to check what's going on, but I didn't enter the room. I stayed in the hall waiting what will happen next.

It was that tall guy again. He looked pretty pissed of. Suddenly he grabbed Baekhyun oppa by his collar. "WHERE-IS-SHE?!" I have to enter now. I can't let him do anything to Baekhyun.

"Who? Me?"

"Where have you been?!" Suddenly he grabbed my wrist and screamed. I totally didn't expect that coming. ... And somehow it just made all those memories flashing back in my head.

My tears started to roll down my cheeks withour me knowing it. Even trough I really wanted I just couldn't break the eye contact with him. His grip on my wrist started to loosen up.

"I-I'm sorry .. I didn't meant to scare you .. I just .. uh-"

"It's ok. ... It's not you ... Uh, can I go tho the bathroom?"

"Yeah, sure." His hand finally let go of my wrist and I ran immediately into the bathroom.

 

*Kris POV

"AISH!!!!!!!" I hit the wall with my fist.

"Uhm..."

"WHAT?"

"W-what Kris?"

"Why didn't anyone of you warned me of her?"

"Oh ... you mean Kim Mi. Well, I don't really think there's anything dangerous about her. Actually she seems like a really innocent girl. I have spent a whole day with her and I can say that she is not dangerous, so I think that our plan can go on."

"Baekhyun, but that's it! She's just too innocent and not dangerous at all. While I'm like a time bomb. How can I keep my promise that I will take care of her, when only one sentence made her cry? I said that no one will hurt her, 'cause I will take care of her, but the truth is, that my temper will hurt her. GOSH! I should have knew that it will be impossible to keep a girl like her here with my temper."

No one said anything. I took a glace of them and they were totally stifften. This is the first time for them to see their great leader like this.

"I said that it's not your fault." There was suddenly a weak voice behind me. I turned around and so HER.

"I didn't hear what did you say, but it wasn't your fault."

"I-"

"No, I don't lie. It was just ... uh ... you know .. memories. hahah." She avoided my eyes and tryed to give out a laugh.

"Well, ... uh .. I think should return to the kitchen. I'm cooking dinner for you guys. Uh, there wasn't a lot of food in the fridge, but I'm doing my best to prepare a tasty dinner for you guys, so maybe you should go change or take a shower, you know ..." ... She's cooking dinner for us? .. She was about to leave when I remembered.

"Kim Mi!"

"Uh? Do you need something?"

"Here's a letter from your brother."

"Oh, uh - thanks." 

"Maybe Baekhyun should show you your room first. Your brother packed some of the most nessecary things for you already, so you should unpack I guess. And also I think that you would want some private to read your brother's letter. Plus your probably dying for a shower since yesterday, aren't you?"

"Uh, yeah. Actually I am, but the dinner-"

"Just go. DO and Lay will cook. You can cook tomorrow or something. But for now you should take some rest. Baekhyun-ah!"

"Yeah, Kim Mi-ah let's go."

 

*Kim Mi's POV

I followed Baekhyun upstairs.

"Whose that guy? Your brother?"

"Well, not really."

"What does that mean?"

"Well, he's not my blood related brother, but for me he is like one. Actually he's Suho's half-brother. They have the same father."

"Oh, I see. ... Even trough they are brothers I don't under stand how can they be so different." Baekhyun just chuckled at my comment "Well, they are different, but he's not such a bad person as you think. Uh- well, on this floor have all the members their rooms. Mine is the second door, so if you ever need something you can just search for me there, ok?"

"Deh! But, where's my room?"

"Your room is upstairs."

"What? Even more stairs for me to overcome?" I pouted at him cutely. He laugh and playfuly grabbed my hand and pull me upstairs. Suddenly he stopped when there was only one more stair so that we will be there.

"Your room is the one at the end of the hall. The first door is our library, actually Leader's library. No-one is allowed to enter it without his permission. And well, the room in the middle is Leader's. And yeah, the last, but not least is yours." When he ended his 'speech' he gave me a heart melting smile. "oh, I almost forgot-never ever enter Leader's room, ok?"

"Ok. Will you check the room with me?"

"Nah, I'll go take a nap, I'm really sleepy. Just enjoy your time for a while. If you need something you know where to find me, right?"

"Ok, thank you."

"Fine, see you at dinner."

"Sure"

With that Baekhyun left downstairs and I headed to the room at the end of the hall. I carefuly openned the door and oh, my---

It's just so beautiful! There isn't a lot furniture. It's pretty simple, but it's very girly ... I'm curious who designed thi room, 'cause there are tweve guys - gangsters t be exact so I'm can't imagine anyone of them designing this room.

"What? Another doors?" on the right were two doors. I decided to open the one in the corner first. And waaahhh!!

 

Am I dreaming?! The bathroom is fabulous! In the cabinet was some shampoo, hair repair, shower gel, bath foam, and a lot more .. all from famous labels. In an another cabinet were some cosmetics such as day and night cream, women's razor and shaving foam and such things already. You know, all those girly things that are totally necessary for us girls. Probably in case, that Minhyuk won't pack it for me.

After a while looking around in the bathroom I decid to go check what's behind the second door.

... OH-MY-GOD!

A walk-in closet?! Like for me?! Am I dreaming?!

But wait ...

... clothes? I mean dresses? Is it for me? 'Cause there is no other girl in this house. They are all so beautiful! Dresses, blouses, shirts, vests, tops, pants, shorts, skirts, jumpsuits, sneakers, heels, ballerina shoes, bags, back packs, just everything you could imagine of. And then I noticed an envelope on wich was neatly written:

To: Kim Mi

Well ... maybe I should find a comfortable place to read the two letters ... maybe the bed? :)

Firstly I will read the letter from Minhyuk.

(note: well, I won't write it all .. basicaly he just explains the whole situation. He's not lying to her. He tells her the truth why is she there and that she will be able to come back, once the mission will be completed. He also tells her to just trust the EXO members, that they definitely won't hurt her)

Uh ... wow, uh-so I should be a little bit more careful, I guess. .... Just in case that they will have a bad day. Anyways, now it's time for the second letter. I carefuly openned the envelope and took out the letter.

Uh, the adressing on the envelope was written really neatly, but the letter itself isn't that neat. It's not a bad handwriting, however, actually better than Minhyuk's.

Dear Kim Mi,

Welcome to your new temporary home. I hope, that you like your new room. I tried to choose a simple yet pretty design for you, but since I'm not a girl so it is probably not what you have been dreaming of. I also wanted to keep the closet simple, but the members insisted that girls like fancy closets, so I have changed it a little bit fancier design than I originally wanted. But since it was a sudden change, so it probably seems a little bit unmatched with the bedroom, right? I'm sorry for that.

Also, since you have moved in so suddenly so I have prepared some clothes for you. I had hard time to choose them for you, so that it would match your fashion taste, but when I brought it home I found out that it's more MY fashion style than yours, so I am not really sure wheter you would like it or not. I know that those clothes are just too simple and that you are probably used to something more girly or such, but I really tried my best!

Also in the bathroom are already some cosmetic products. Again, I don't know what are you used to use, but that girl in the cosmetic shop told me, that those things are a must for every girl, so I hope that you can use it temporary until we would have some time to take you shopping.

So, I hope that all of us will get along with eachother. You don't have to worry, we don't bite. Just treat us like your own brothers. The members are kind of stubborn and playful, but they won't hurt you. And if they do say something that will hurt you, then you can be sure, that they don't mind it. Even trough they are "gangsters", they are actually just a bunch of boys in late teens or early twenties ... in other words they are just a bunch of kinds, that don't really know what to do with a girl around. The same goes for you right? Suddenly living with 12 strangers, all males. But I firmly believe, that we will get along well, right?

So, welcome Kim Mi :)

WYF

"WYF? Who is that? But he seems to be a very nice person to prepare all of this for me. ... some how it makes my heart flutter a bit. ... Uh, never mind, I will find out later. Maybe I should unpack my luggage first."

*After a while

"Oh my--- why did you pack this?! I don't need this! And where is--?"

...

"Oh my, why did you pack your toothbrush for me?!"

...

"AISH! I'm going crazy!"

...

"Ok, Kim MI, calm down ... Breath in .... and breath out fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ... In ... and out fuuuu ... in .... out ..."

...

"Ok, maybe I should take a shower. the dinner will be probably done in a blink of an eye."

After the shower I dried my hair with a towel and let them dry on the air naturally. I went in the closet to find something comfortable to wear, 'cause Minhyuk didn't pack anything or me. He just packed my school uniform, one t-shirt and a pair of jeans. Well yeah, he also packed some underwear for me ... and let's say that it was probably really akward for him, 'cause the way it was packed looks like if he just grabbed it and threw it in the suitcase.

After a while I found a knitted loose cardigan.

 

So I ended wearing a underneath the cardigan and I added a pair of leggins and I decided to go downstairs.

 

*Kris's POV

I was in the hall with Suho talking about something, when suddenly Suho's gaze was not on me, but it was pinned somewhere behind me. I followed his stare on the top of the stairs. ... And then I understood what makes him so stiff. She was wearing just a simple outfit with her hair still a little bit wet. The leggins she was wearing showcased her slim and long legs. Her face was untouched by make up, but her natural beauty was overwhelming. And her soft gaze, light smile were just additional bonuses.

"Suho, what are you guys doing here? Is the dinner ready?" She asked Suho with a soft voice.

"Kim Mi! You came just in time! Come on, I will show you your seat." Lay popped out from no-where and dragged her into the dinning room. Suho joined them as well. She just followed them quietly with a smile. But before Lay could drag her fully inside the dinning room, she turned around and gave me a smile. I don't know why or how, but my face just responded to her with a smile also.

This girl ... maybe this is the one that you have been searching for, my son... The one that will change your life for the better.

 


Ok, I just wanted to tell, that Nu'est are going to appear in the next chapter again ;) Finally :)

So I hope you liked this chapter. And well, please keep commenting and subscribing. Thanks ;))