Take care of her, please

Change

*aggressor's POV

"HEY! Who do you think you are to stop ME?! Get out of my way otherwise.." "Otherwise what? I'm not scared of you." *did she really cut me in the middle of my sentence?* "You little brat!"

*narrator's POV

Meanwhile everybody was too scared by this and they better went away. This was the first time someone had enough courage to stop "Him". The aggessor took Kim Mi by collar of her uniform and was about to hit her, but there was someone stopping him. "Are you really about to hit a girl, who is a head shorter than you? Are you really such a bastard?" "This is non of your business, hyung. I though we already have deal. WE are taking care about things inside the school and YOU are taking care about things outside the school" "But we also have a deal, that we won't hurt eachother's family members, who are not in our world, right?" "Why are you talking about family now?" "Since this girl, who always has to get herself into some trouble, is my sister." "Your sister? .. This brat? No way. Don't try to fool me." "Do I look like I have so much free time to just going around this school to save every stupid girl? Actually I don't care about anything ..and you know it." "...uhm .. Yeah, there must be a reason for you to do this. Well, it seems, like you are saved, girl. But remember to think about your actions before you do it or you might get hurt." Then the aggressor let off of Kim Mi. "Kim Mi, there is a girl waiting for you. She's your classmate. I've asked heer to take you to your classroom. Go." Kim Mi just headed to that girl without any complaints. She was really scared by that aggressor.

The aggressor was about to leave too, when ... "JR?" "Don't worry. I will take care all my members know about her being your sister so she won't be hurt." Then he turns face-to-face to Kim Mi's brother. "But remember, that you have a lot of worse enemies then us. You should take care about your sister." "Don't worry, I will. .. But, I heard that you're her classmate and you know.. Since she's new here I'm affraid that those kids will bully her or some thing. And just as you said, Nu'est takes care about things inside the school, so I thought-" "I got it! I will make sure no one will hurt your sister or even be harsh on her. These first two weeks I will personally keep an eye on her." "Thank you, JR. I'm really glad hearing this from you." "Yeah, but I'm doing this only because you'r the only one in BTOB who is respecting deals that are between Nu'est and BTOB." Kim MI's brother just smiles at JR and was about to leave, when JR spoke out again. "But, is that Lim Mi, Shin Mi or anything Mi girl really your sister? Don't worry, a promise is a promise - I will take care of her.. I'm just curious. You two aren't even alike. She's kind of too innocent to be your sister. Plus, I have never heard about that BTOB's Minhyuk has a sister." "Kim Mi, and yes - she definitely IS my sister." Minhyuk answer with a light smile, while thinking about his little sister not having any clue about how scared his sister is right now.