Who is she?

Change

*narrator's POV

Lee Kim Mi came back from the States with her dad, who was working there. He has a wife and a son in Korea, but in the States he got to know a woman and they lived together and had Kim Mi. Unfortunately that woman passed away when Kim Mi was 1month old. Later on, Kim Mi's father told her, that her mother has left her. When Kim Mi was 7 years old her dad told about her to his family and luckily they accepted her. She became very close with her step-brother, but then her summer holiday passed and she had to go back to the States, because of her father's work and her studies. Now, 10 years later she is returning to Korea with her father, because his company want him in Korea now.

Today is your first day going to school. You'r nervous, because you don't know what to expect, since you have never been in Korean school yet. But thankfully your brother is attending the same school as you. -- Your brother escorted you to the office and then he took you to your class.

*your POV

"MiMi-ah, don't be too nervous. This teacher is really fine and I had personaly made sure that there will be no-one who will be harsh to you. So good luck. I will pick you up after the class." "Thank you. I'll wait for you here after the class. See ya!" 

I took a deep breath and entered the class. The teacher just looked at me and said: "Oh, here you are! Come here and introduce yourself." I just bowed to her and came infront the blackboard. "Hi, I'm Lee Kim Mi. Nice to meet you all. Hope we can be friends." The class just clap a little bit and then the teacher said: "Okay. Kim Mi, you can take a seat next to Jonghyun. Jonghyun-ah!" ... No-one raised his hand ... The whole class was quiet. "Jonghyun!" The teacher screamed, but still no response. After a while a guy in the back of the class stood up and looked at me with a killer stare and than he left the class. The techer just took a deep breath and then he looked at me. "Kim Mi, just go sit there. Don't mind him." "Ne" I replied to him and went to my sit.

The class went on, but I couldn't focus. My mind was full of that Jonghyun guy. His stare was so cold and scary.

 

After the class I was waiting for oppa, but he was nowhere in sight so I just went to find my class by myself. Suddenly I saw a crowd in the middle of the hall. I went closer and I saw two guys fighting. One of them was already about to have his soul beaten out of his body, but that another guy didn't stop. He kept on beating him and kicking him. Everyone was watching, but no-one seemed to have any thoughts about helping that boy. 

*aggressor's POV

That boy fell on the ground and I was about to giving him the last punch before he will faint. "Stop it!" Suddenly, out of nowhere there was a girl standing infront of me with her arms spreaded. *Who is she and how dare she stop me?!*

 

Hey everybody ;)) here's the first chapter ;) I know that this is kind of boring, but it will get better soon ;) Please comment and subscribe :)

And who do you think the agrressor is? And who is her brother? Write down your guesses in the comment section ;)

And the last thing, but not least: I want to say thank you to @MKNisk - my first subscriber! :)