Bonding time

Change

 

 

 

 

I'm finaly home!!!! :) my sweet home ;) anyways, here is another chapter, it's kinda boring, but I will work hard from now on ;)


*Kim Mi's POV

As I woke up the first thing I saw was Minhyuk with fear inhis eyes. "Uh-uhmm. "Mimi, are you ok? Aren't you hurt somewhere?" "I'm ok." I tried to smile. Then suddenly someones head poppedout from behind Minhyuk oppa. "Hi, Kim Mi, I'm your classmate Sungjae. I sit in the front if you, remember." With help of my brother I sat up comfortably. "Hi, nice to meet you, Sungjae." "Kim Mi, I want to introduce my friends to you. This blond guy is Eunkwang-my classmate. This  guy is Changseob, here is Ilhoon, Hyunshik and there on the left is Peniel, he's from the states, so you can talk to him in English if you want."

>in English "Hi Kim Mi, nice to meet you." "Hi, nice to meet you too. uhm .. where are you from?" "I'm from Chicago, what about you?" "I'm from Los Angeles .. But I have a feeling, that I have met you already." "I do't really know, but you are familiar to me too. Weren't you a cheerleader or something like that back there in the States?" "I knew it! You are that guybecause of whom our football team placed on the second place, right?" "Yeah, I remember now. You are that hot chic that all our players were trying to get your phone number." I laughed. "Yeah, that's me. I would never imagine to meet you again ...  and even talking to you in such a friendly mood." "What do you mean by that?" "Back then meand everybody from our school hated you so much." I answered wuth laugh. "But now you don't hate me anymore, right? Because that would be a shame." "NO, you are too cute to be hated." Peniel smiled widely at my answer, when the door suddenly opened andthe principal entered the room.

"Good morning!" Everyone bowed. I wanted to get up, but the principal said: "It's ok. Just rest. I hope you will get better soon." "Thank you. I am sprry for making troubles right the first day at school." "Don't mind that. The most important thing is, that you are alright. Minhyuk, take care about your sister. I just stopped by, now I have to go. In 5 minutes the lesson will start, you guys should go to you classes. Minhyuk, you can stay here with your sister. but only this one lesson will be excused, ok?" "Thank you." Minhyuk oppa bowed 90° degrees.

When everyone left Minhyuk sat down next to me. "Mi Mi-ah, how do you feel?" "I'm feeling better now with you by myside." Minhyuk didn't answer. "Mi Mi, there's something you should know .." "Just say it. You know you can tell me anything." "Yeah, but this is really important." My playful mood quicly changed. "What happened?" Minhyuk's serious face was really scaring me. "You remember that fight right now, right?" "Yeah."  "Uhm ... yeah ... Do you remember what did JR say?" "I don't really remember. I was so scared .. " I felt tears in my eyes. "Mi Mi ... actually I'm in a gang with those guys who were here before." Minhyuk oppa carefuly started to explain. "And JR is in an another gang called Nu'est. And our gangs have some rules to not get in one anothers way. We - BTOB - are taking care about our school reputation outside, while Nu'est is taking care about problems inside the school" "What do you meanby 'taking care'? Do you mean fights?" "No ... not always. Force and power is not the only way to solve problems, but yes, I have to fight quite a lot." "D-do .." "Yeah?" "Uhm ... d-do you have a lot of enemies?" Minhyuk looked at me and kept silent for a while. "Yes, I have .. but you don't have to be worry. I will protect you until my last breath." "Don't worry, I cantake care about myself." I smiled at him weakly. "I know .. You are the bravest girl I've ever met." Minhyuk smiled and ruffled my hair. "Please sing for me."


Oh, and I am thinking of adding EXO into this .. what's your oppinion? Do you want EXO to star in this story? Please let me know if you want them in this story in the comment section ;))