Let's Eat Chicken~

Just a Walk In the Park ☆
"Have a nice sleep my princess?" Onew asked beaming and ruffling your hair like he usually does.
"Of course, you were right beside me." You returned the smile and yawned looking over at the food.
             "You look hungry, we should start then." Onew grabbed a chicken leg from the bag and went at it. The way he ate it fascinated you. You watched in amazement as he ate everything off the chicken leg without leaving any scraps of meat behind. Onew noticed you were staring at him this whole time and looked up, his lips and the surrounding area were covered in grease and bits of the chicken. You chuckled and grabbed a napkin from the basket. You wiped his mouth clean like you were his mother and then kissed him.
"You're so cute." You told him. Onew held a blank expression on his face.
"Do you really find me that adorable?" He asked, eyes sparkling in the sun.
"Why wouldn't I? You're so squishy." You went for his cheeks immediately and began to tug at them. He squirmed and got away from your grasp while laughing.
"I don't think I'm as cute as you." Onew said while feeding you a piece of chicken suddenly. You were shocked by the
sudden presence of food in your mouth and almost choked from surprise. You bit off a piece of the chicken and he held the rest waiting for you to signal to him that you wanted some more. The hours flew by and it only seemed like a few minutes had passed. The spot where the food was once placed was now empty and the remains of your meal lay scattered about. Onew began to clean up the mess as you rose to help him out. The sun began to set as you folded up the picnic blanket, and put it inside of the basket. You lifted the basket to take it home with you and waited for Onew to finish discarding the remaining remnants of the picnic.
            "Let's go." You began to walk but were pulled back.
            "Wait. Just a little longer." Onew bit his lip and held you back desperately.
            "What's...what's the matter Jin Ki?" You asked looking worried.
            "It's just...I want to watch the sun set with you...before..."
            "Hun, we can watch it anytime, c'mon let's go." You interrupted grabbing his hand in an attempt to get home before it got dark.