Tears For You

Just a Walk In the Park ☆
"Hey, you know I always do the dishes!" Onew raised his voice sprinting into the kitchen. You ignored him and placed
the dishes into the sink. You reached for the dish soap, but were intercepted by Onew firm hand. You looked up at Onew who had a desperate look on his face.
"Please...just let me. I want to." Onew persisted.
"Honey, it's just dishes. I'll do it for once."
"But...I don't want you to have to do anything. I want to take care of all the work for you. I mean, you already go to work
as it is.." You placed your index finger over his fleshy lips, stopping his statement, "And so do you, babe. You work more than me. I mean, c'mon now, you're in a boyband and I work in some office all day. Whose job do you think is more tiring? Now, cut it out and let me do things for you. I'm tired of you over exerting yourself more than you have to. Now, go sit down on the couch like a good husband." You demanded with fire in your eyes. You were determined to take care of him no matter how many objections he had. Onew, realizing how much you cared for him started to tear up. You were shocked at the sudden tears forming around his eyes.
"Jin Ki...why are you crying?" You asked concerned. Onew looked down, embarrassed to show his face.
"I've been so selfish. Only thinking about myself and me taking care of you, but I never even considered that you'd
actually become burdened by it.
"Selfish? ! Are you crazy?!" You suddenly raised your voice, not to scorn but to make him realize, " Babe, you are the
most selfless person I've ever known. You have sacrificed a lot to be with me. You've been through so much to be with me. You've been through so much bull with SM Entertainment when you said you wanted to get married, and now you're saying you're selfish? You take care of me everyday and you're saying you're selfish? I can't believe this." You grabbed Onew without even blinking and held him in your arms snugly. Onew was bawling his eyes out on your shoulder. Even knowing him for 2 years, you never realized just how fragile Onew really was. You were so hurt from the idea that Onew thought he was selfish that you became to weep as well. Onew wrapped his arms around your waist and began to whisper apologies and "I love you"s. You told him to not worry and that you should be the one that's sorry. You reassured him that he did nothing to be sorry for. Onew rose from your shoulder, and wiped your tears with his thumbs. He kissed both of your eyes and told you to not cry anymore and that everything was okay. You looked up at his teary, smiley face and smiled. Onew was okay now, and knowing this, so were you. Seeing his smile made you warm inside. You looked down at your dress and noticed his tears all over.
"This dress is depressing to me now...I can't wear this." You quickly ran back to the bed room. You spotted the white
dress you left from before in the closet. You removed the long dress with the floral print and threw it across the room, away from your sight. You grabbed the white dress with the pink bow. At this point, you heard Onew down the hall searching for you.