It's My Turn

Just a Walk In the Park ☆
"Hello, hello." You sang to him.
"Hello, hello." He sang back, "You startled me."
"I noticed..." You murmured.
"Oh, breakfast is almost ready, so you..." He grabbed your shoulders, turned you around and led you to the table and sat you down, "sit here, and don't move, kay?" Onew smiled, almost impressed with himself and skipped back over to
the stove. You sat there as instructed to and looked around. Not knowing what to do, you thought of what you would do today with Onew. You didn't get much thought in because your thoughts were interrupted by Onew's, "Breakfast is ready~" call. Onew came back to the table with two plates full of food. He placed one in front of you and placed one where he was to sit.
"Wait, wait." Onew said as he ran back to the kitchen to grab silverware. He then returned shortly and placed the
silverware beside your plate and his own. He kissed your forehead, "Eat up. I hope you like it~" Onew said happily.
"Thank you..." You were very grateful to him for going through all this trouble every morning. Every morning he made
breakfast and not once complained. In fact, he insisted on making breakfast everyday. You almost felt, guilty for not making breakfast, "Onew, dear..." You paused thinking of how to word the next sentence,"Let me make breakfast next time, kay?" You smiled over at your lover, but he didn't return the smile, instead he just glared.
"You promised I could do the cooking like I wanted to..." Onew looked down at his plate and started to put on a pouty
face. Onew was so adorable and you just couldn't help but squeal to yourself.
"But, Onew..." Onew then made another adorable pouty face at you and you gave in, "Fine. You can do the cooking, but just know that I feel bad everytime you do." Onew smiled and ruffled your hair again and continued to eat. You looked down at your plate and saw 3 strips of bacon, 2 sausages, scrambled eggs and a piece of buttered toast. It looked so good that you started to drool a bit. You then began to tear at bacon and sausage. Onew looked over and saw you enjoying your meal.
"Is it that good?" Onew asked with his eyes twinkling. You could not respond with words, for your mouth was filled with a wonderful breakfast, so you just nodded in satisfaction. Onew could not have appeared happier, he was literally glowing while glancing up now and then to watch you scarf down your food. You made idle chit chat between bites until you both has finished your food. Onew got up first from the table to put the dishes away. You placed your hand over his, stopping this action.
"I'll take care of the dishes. You've done enough dubu." You said, teasing him. You then, rose out of your seat, grabbed Onew's empty plate out his hand and placed it on top of yours. You then placed the silverware on top of the plates. You looked over at Onew who glared over at you once more. Despite this, you kissed his forehead and walked to put the dishes away. You wanted to do something for once. You were tired of Onew doing everything for you. You were flattered that he wanted to take care of you, but it was your turn to take care of your man, your husband.