Spring Morning

Just a Walk In the Park ☆

      The man beside yourself awakens to see you asleep. With one eye still closed he gazes at your elegant face. The soft expression of slumber you show makes his heart flutter. He sits there for long moments just enjoying the sight. He then combs his fingers gently through your hair. You subconsciously smile while he plays with your hair and he chuckles with satisfaction. He seems to be enjoying himself and it seems he is waiting for you to awaken. He gently kisses your forehead and you feel his warm breath tickle your head. You slowly open your eyes after feeling many sensations and see a beautiful image above you. This man that has wakened you was downright gorgeous and smiling right down at you. Every morning he woke you like this, but you still got butterflies everytime he did. You felt like a young girl with a highschool crush. Inside, you were giddy, nervous and overjoyed to have someone like him by your side. You have been married two months but still possess that brand new feelings of love. Like a child at a candy store, you were so overwhelmed from the happiness that engulfed your heart that you suddenly sprung up to kiss his lips.

"Good morning, love." He gently whispered to you. You automatically got goosebumps, it was uncontrollable.
"Good, morning...Onew." You said in a sleepy voice. You blushed as he lowered his face once more kissing your lips, this time for a little longer. You two enjoyed the tender encounter and both were thinking of nothing but each other. He then broke the kiss and muttered, " Time to wake up." He then smiled, ruffled your hair and got off of you, rolled over and jumped out of bed. He was energized and looked eager to leave the house.
"Hey, let's go somewhere today." Onew said hastily.
"...Can't we just stay inside and watch a movie or something?" You asked tiredly.
"Why are you so out of it?" Onew inquired with a concerned look in your direction.
"I...well I..." You couldn't find the words to tell him. You remembered that all  last night you watched him sleep and barely got an hour of sleep in.
"Do I snore or something to where you can't sleep at night?" Onew inquired once more.
"No, no, it's not that. It's just I had a bad dream...and..." You made up the first excuse you could think of.
"A bad dream? Honey, you should have told me and I would have snuggled with you or made you some tea or...or...I don't know, anything to comfort you." Onew wasn't kidding, he was sincere.
"Onew, you're so cute," You giggle covering your mouth, "But I just couldn't bring myself to wake you."
"That doesn't matter, you're more important than sleep. You were scared and...and...I feel so bad." Onew was
distraught over the idea of leaving you alone while you were frightened. You began to feel bad as the nightmare you spoke of did not exist, just a silly cover up of the truth. You felt so guilty for lying about the real reason you were tired. You should've just told him, you thought. You then felt stupid and began covering your lie with even more lies.
"Onew, it wasn't that bad really...I just had trouble going back to sleep."
"Well, whatever the case, I wanna make it up to you." Onew suddenly became all smiley with the idea of taking you out
filling his mind. You couldn't tell him now that it was all a lie and that you were really watching him sleep, could you? There was nothing wrong with watching him sleep you supposed, but you would feel idiotic if you told him that, and now even more idiotic that you lied to cover it up.
"Onew, you really don't have to..." You tried to persuade him to not take you out , for you felt you didn't deserve it,
"Nonsense, let's go, get dressed." Onew said without hesitation. He smiled warmly at you and left the room quickly.