Teaser #4

"Have a Safe Fall!" ☄ | Woollim Entertainment's New Girl Group {semi-hiatus}

"HEAR ALL ABOUT IT" HaSF's album cover and tracklist revealed!
by OMGSun - May 25th, 2012 at 4:45pm

After Woollim Entertainment revealed the debut dates for HaSF, fans were stoked to find out that the mini-album consists of six songs that were mainly produced by some of the members and a rather talented lyricist, Kim Kibum. The album cover for HaSF's 'Hear All About It' can be seen (below) along with the tracklist that was just revealed courtesy of YesAsia.

The mini-album consists of 6 fresh tracks, each track carrying a different tune and flavours that could appeal to all generations listening to the songs. The girls' debut album seems to be garnering a lot of interest of the fans. Sources reported, "these songs are written from experiences and from experiences, we know that a lot could relate to."

Hear All About it - Have a Safe Fall

  1. My Kind of Love - 3:18
  2. Last to Know - 3:34
  3. Lie to Me - 3:40
  4. Superhero - 3:28
  5. In Real Life - 2:57
  6. Rocket - 3:17

Stay tuned to allkpop for further announcements on HaSF! Can't wait to hear these songs!


  

HaSF to do a pre-debut showcase in Seoul.

by OMGSUN - May 26th, 2012 12:34pm

Much anticipated and maybe even over-hyped girl group, Have a Safe Fall is set to do a performance showcase in Jangchung Gymnasium in Seoul, which is said to have been the place where the warriors of the rookie idol group B.A.P successfully completed their debut showcase.

The group is announced to be performing on June 9th at 5:00pm. A representative of the agency reported, “Instead of doing a small scale showcase where idols normally accept about a few hundreds, we are expecting about 2000 fans to come to the showcase. A few things have been planned and there are surprises to those who come. Tickets will go on sale soon. So please anticipate HaSF!”

This has garnered a lot of fans’ interests. It seemed that INFINITE are also working hard to promote both ‘The Chaser’ and their label mate, HaSF. Earlier this morning, Hoya of Infinite tweeted,

These girls are going to be awesome! @HaSFofficial hwaiting! Let's chase our dreams together!”

Following his tweet, members – Sungjong and L – also tweeted about the girls’ debut showcase. Their updates read “@HaSFofficial are going to hold a pre-debut showcase on June 9th! Please anticipate them.” And “My juniors, finally, the time to shine brightly on stage is nearing~ @HaSFofficial”

Not long after those tweets appeared, HaSFofficial tweeted about the details of the showcase. Finally, we’ll be able to see these girls performing! Who is done with waiting? And who is excited for the unleashing of what could possibly be Kpop’s next big thing?

Stay tuned to allkpop for more updates on HaSF

Source: Sina + JewelryBox (for the tip)


Seongsan-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul

“Okay, girls! Let’s do it from the beginning!” Jung Jin Seok, the vocal instructor, exclaimed. She pushed her hair away from her face and looked at the seven girls that were sprawled all over the floor, exhaustion clearly written on their faces. She felt slightly bad at how exhausted they looked but toughen herself. This was for their own good, she told her mind. “What are you waiting for?” She shouted and the girls scrambled to get up from the floor.

Some groaned in annoyance at having to do the routine from the very beginning, whilst some kept quiet, knowing they could not do anything but to follow their instructors. Jin Seok took a deep breath and clenched her teeth. “Do any of you have a problem?” She asked and all of the girls looked at the floor, not answering her question. “You think I would rather be doing this again?” Jin Seok asked. “Your debut is nearing and since your debut song is a rather mellow song, we need to make sure that all of you leave a long-lasting impression on the audiences!” Jin Seok could feel her voice rising but she could care less. If these girls were not shaped properly, they were going to crumble under the intense pressure from the audiences and the netizens.

“With a lot of people debuting recently, we do not want to fail you and we would rather that you do not fail us as well!” Jin Seok continued. “Not only that, this will be the first time that all seven of you will be performing on stage; this is the time for the seven of you to show those fans that you are different, that HaSF needs to be given a chance!”

“Not only that,” Jin Seok cleared and wetted her dry lips. “Your showcase is happening on June 9th! Though it may seem like it’s so far away, with a blink of an eye, you will find that you have missed a lot. Then you also have to prepare for your official debut. So please girls, this is just the beginning. I believe that with all of these practices, the outcome will shine in the end. Everything will be worth it! So ‘hwaiting’ in three?” Jin Seok asked. The girls nodded their heads as all of them looked at her. Jin Seok smiled at them as she held her hand out. One by one, the girls placed their hands on top of hers.

“HaSF will succeed! So we need to break our legs and have a safe fall!” A woman exclaimed. Jin Seok smiled at the girls when they all shouted ‘Have a Safe Fall’ and threw their hands up in the air.


 

Author's note:

So I decided to wait for a few more days! This might be the last teaser I'm giving out, I suppose. I have a paper to sit for on Tuesday and another paper on Thursday so updates might be slow? Or not. It depends on my mood really, lol. But hopefully, you'll enjoy this teaser! Definitely cannot wait to work with the characters that I will choose. And in case anyone was wondering, we'll just pretend that the songs that I have listed are all in Korean. Anyways, until then! ps: if there are any mistakes in grammars or whatsoever, please excuse it. I haven't actually read through everything yet so there might be mistakes here and there!

APPLY IS STILL OPEN.