Teaser #3

"Have a Safe Fall!" ☄ | Woollim Entertainment's New Girl Group {semi-hiatus}

Have a Safe Fall lands their feet on their own MTV reality show, ‘Ta-Dah! It’s Have a Safe Fall’
by OMGSun – May 22, 2012 at 2:27am

Woollim Entertainment’s new rookie girl group, HaSF, has already landed their own reality program before they have even debuted. The girls will be showing off their individual charms through a MTV programmed titled, “Ta-Dah, it’s HaSF”.

SBS-MTV’s ‘TA-DAH’will be following the girls over the next 10 weeks and will be focusing on the members’ hidden sides as well as stories behind their casting by Woollim Entertainment. They have been kept under wraps so far so fans are looking forward to seeing their personalities.

‘Ta-Dah’ has worked with previous rookies like B.A.P and MYNAME for their own successful debuts. HaSF has been chosen to lead the show’s third season.

Producers stated, “It’s a show with a different concept to other reality programs led by idols. This program will focus more on the members – each of their stories and how ‘Have a Safe Fall’ came to be and what made them who they are. We are hoping that with this show, fans would come to see HaSF members as normal and honest as they actually are. So please anticipate it.”

‘TA-DAH! It’s HaSF’ will begin broadcasting on June 10th. Check out the show’s official twitter and HaSFofficial for more updates!


Will Woollim Entertainment’s new girl group be like After School or T-ARA?
by OMGSun – May 23rd, 2012 at 5:33pm

Earlier this month, Woollim Entertainment caused a big storm in the media when it announced that they were preparing for the debut of a new girl group. Since Woollim Entertainment serves as a home to trend idol such as Epik High and Infinite, it came as no surprise that the group would garner massive attention.

The announcement that the group would feature 7 members caused a firestorm of comparisons to industry established groups such as T-ARA, After School, APINK and etc. In addition to these comparisons, much debate is held over the artistic direction of the group in relation to the much celebrated boy group, Infinite.

Though most of the members’ profiles have not yet been released, the unexpected release of teasers from both Woollim Ent and Infinite members added to the rising anticipation of the group. Industry veterans have made the analysis that this steady unannounced teasers, is Woollim Ent’s way of gauging the public response in order to better determine and formulate the characteristics of the group.

One thing is for sure, and that is that the group is sure to create an increasing amount of discussion and anticipation. Whether the predictions surrounding their style or music prove to be accurate has yet to be answered.

Nevertheless, fans can check out the girls’ teaser for their debut song here and follow @HaSFofficial for more updates on HaSF!


Seems like I'm not receiving anymore applications ;o; but it's okay, I guess. I am, after all, a fairly new writer in aff. I shall announce the closing date to send the apps (if anyone is still interesting) tomorrow or on Monday - whichever works. Thanks to those who subscribed to the story!

Highly doubt anyone reads this note of mine but I spent two hours trying to learn Zelo's rap. I amuse myself greatly.

Anyways, feedback would be greatly appreciated! If your character was chosen, which shows would you like for them to appear?