chapter two.

"Have a Safe Fall!" ☄ | Woollim Entertainment's New Girl Group {semi-hiatus}

Minjoo rubbed her right knee slightly and cracked her back. Jiae sent her a disapproving look before shaking her head, looking back at the phone that was in her hand – a frown permanently set on her face. Minjoo furrowed her brows slightly before turning to look at Yu-Jie who was sitting beside her with her Samsung galaxy note in hand. “What’s up with Jiae unni? She didn’t scold me,” Minjoo whispered loud enough to make Yu-Jie look up from the article she had been reading. Yu-Jie blinked and looked to where Jiae was: she was sitting at the corner of the room, leaning pitifully against the mirror. “Is she sulking?” Minjoo asked, somewhat flabbergasted at how odd her leader was being.

Yu-Jie stifled the snicker that left her lips but Minjoo heard it. “Something did happen then,” Minjoo stated to which Yu-Jie answered by nodding her head in agreement. “Will she be alright?” She glanced over her shoulder to look at the leader who was still in the same position.

“Yeah; remember how we went to the café last night to get your orders?” Yu-Jie asked as she looked back at her phone. Minjoo nodded her head and motioned for Yu-Jie to continue. “Well…”

“Oh; have you watched the fancams?” Jiae asked as she turned her head sideways to look at Yu-Jie who was fixing her hair. Jiae’s eyes fell to a few little kids and a smile crept on her face as she waved at the little kids. Yu-Jie chuckled lightly to herself but turned to look at Jiae.

“What fancams are you talking about?” Yu-Jie asked as the both of them headed towards the café. Jiae furrowed her brows for a while before answering her question. “Ah – those…” She trailed off. She knew exactly which fancam Jiae was talking about: TaeTiSeo + EXO’s special stage in Taiwan. “I did; I saw a couple of them.” Yu-Jie stated as she recalled all the videos she had watched.

“Oh my Fany; my goddess Tiffany was so gorgeous, I don’t know what to do with my life anymore whenever I see her!” Jiae exclaimed and Yu-Jie rolled her eyes but laughed nonetheless. That was their leader: a total fangirl over Tiffany. “And, and, your friend, Luhan was there! That Happy Virus kid was there as well!” Jiae pointed out and Yu-Jie blushed slightly when she realized who Jiae was referring to: Chanyeol… Her crush. “But that performance was so good – can I have an official cover please?” Jiae muttered to no one in particular as she pushed open the door to the café.

“What happened after that?” Yoomin asked as she held her phone up. Minjoo and Yu-Jie jumped slightly, startled by the sudden appearance of the girl. Yoomin shrugged her shoulders innocently when both of the girls gave her a look. “Come on; I’m recording this; this is good black-mail material.”

Yu-Jie rolled her eyes. “So…”

Jiae had a lot of plastics in her hand that contained a lot of drinks whilst Yu-Jie was carrying the plastics that had the buns and breads. As the both of them were about to go out, the café door swung open, nearly hitting Jiae in the process but Jiae, being the clumsy girl that she was, stumbled backwards and Yu-Jie was about to reach out to Jiae but she managed to catch herself just in time. “That was close!” Jiae muttered as she steadied herself and Yu-Jie nodded her head.

“Imagine if you had fallen down, all of these people would be looking at you,” Yu-Jie pointed out and Jiae nodded her head. The door was still open and as Jiae and Yu-Jie walked out, Jiae tripped over the stopper and fell forwards, crashing into someone’s chest, spilling some of the drinks to the floor. “Unni!” Yu-Jie exclaimed and hurriedly closed the door before anyone could see.

“Pfft,” Yoomin began to chuckle. “This just adds to the list of things I could use to blackmail Jiae unni!” Yoomin shared happily. True, out of all the members, she had most embarrassing pictures/videos of Jiae because of her clumsiness and God only knows how much of those videos have been subtly leaked. Minjoo smiled and shook her head at Yoomin’s behaviour. Haerin clapped her hands as she laughed, which surprised the three girls. “Where did you come from?”

“My mum!” Haerin laughed, causing the girls to mentally face-palm. “Then what happened?”

“If you would just listen without interupting, the story would be over by now,” Yu-Jie stated but continued telling the story anyways.

“Whoa; are you alright?”

“No, I feel like someone rolled a buffalo over me,” Jiae muttered as she lifted her head up and stumbled backwards when she realized who she had just slammed into. She would have fallen down if it wasn’t for Baekhyun who gripped her arms and steadied her. Jiae’s cheeks flamed and she apologized profusely. She mentally cringed at what she had just said to him. Snickers were heard from some of the men behind him.

“Yu-Jie?”

Yu-Jie’s eyes widened slightly when she realized that EXO-K (and a few members from EXO-M) was standing in front of her. “Chanyeol-ssi,” She greeted him and Chanyeol smiled brightly at her. Jiae cleared and slowly pulled her arms away from Baekhyun, thanking him.

“Come on, guys. We need to hurry up before our Managers get here,” Kris called from the back. Jiae and Yu-Jie looked at each other for a few seconds before stepping aside. Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun aside and let the rest of the members inside and told Suho to order for the two of them.

“Well… after that, we talked – actually, only Chanyeol and I talked for a few minutes. Jiae unni was so flustered that she couldn’t even look at Baekhyun-ssi properly. We had to go afterwards because some of the fans started to realize that we were there.” Yu-Jie chuckled; the tension between Baekhyun and Jiae felt so thick - it could literally be cut with a knife.

“Is that why Jiae unni’s like that?” Eunbyul asked as she flopped down beside Yu-Jie, looking at Jiae who was still curled against the mirror muttering something about greasy bacon and clumsy-Jiae.

“What is up with the girls and popping out of nowhere today?” She muttered under her breath but they still heard her anyways. "Yeah, you know our leader; give her a few more minutes and she'll be back to normal." Yu-Jie shrugged. The girls laughed and Yu-Jie smiled at them. “We’re missing a girl here: where’s Seuri?”

“Over by the couch,” Jiae stated. The girls turned to look at the couch and true to her words; Yeseul was on the couch, playing games on her Samsung galaxy tab. Upon feeling the attention that was directed towards her, Yeseul slowly lifted her head up and she stared back at her members.

“Did I miss something?”


dumplingcheeks_'s corner

Another update! I feel like this one is short, sorry about that. It's not that much - kinda like a filler chapter, I guess. But at least Yu-Jie got to meet Chanyeol and Bacon with Jiae! I'm glad you like the simplicity of the poster! I can't wait for these girls to debut and be on those music stages! Too bad, B.A.P ended their promotions for Power and Exo-K's gonna end their promotions for MAMA this week! D: oh well, I shall think of something. So basically, we've two more members who still haven't met their men ;)

anyways, hoped you enjoyed it! C:
oh, if you've twitter: follow me, please?
Not quite sure if you know or not, but I made a new story featuring Do Kyungsoo. So exo-lovers, give it a read?
Thanks for the comments on the previous chapter! That special stage... I can't say much ;)

_mrsmjjeje's corner

I don't actually know what to say. I'm sleepy; had to remind lei-lei to finish this chapter a couple of times today. She was distracted by the various fancams of TTS + EXO's special stage that she found. She was literally like this the whole day:

Legit. Anyways, hoped you enjoyed the chapter! Might post the first episode for TA-DAH next! I wonder what kind of things we'll be able to see from the girls ;) /prepares a truck full of embarrassing deeds or something. lol.