Update! I forgot what chapter this is..

Infinite's Chatroom :D

Lee Sungjong and the other Infinite members have logged in.

 

Kim Sungkyu: Hey guys, I can't wait for our comeback! I MISS OUR INSPIRITS!! I looooove youuuuuu!

Lee Howon: Daheck has gotten in to him? Is on drugs or something?

Lee Sungyeol: Maybe it's from all the chocolates.

Jang Dongwoo: I love all the white day chocolates that are now on sale! Soo cheap and yummy!

Lee Sungjong: My voice makes all the girls wet!

Kim Myungsoo: What?!? What the...

Lee Howon: I freaking spit my drink on my computer.

Jang Dongwoo: Do you know what that means?

Lee Sungjong: Not really. But the TeenTop and eloctro boys unnies said that it's when a girl feels very special and all girl want to feel special right especially on white day. So I'm just trying to make the girl inspirits happy and feel good.

Nam Woohyun: uhuhh. I don't think you understand what it fully means... And wait... Teen Top and electroboys unnies?

Kim Sungkyu: You do know your a dude?

Lee Sungjong: Ofcourse I do! I'm a manly man.

Lee Howon: Okaay but why do you call Teentop and electroboys members unnie?

Lee Sungjong: Well I saw the and said heeey and then they were all like y haaai,so I was all like y haai to you too. And then L.Joe was like Ayy giirl-man-boy! And then I was all like aaaaay! And then cap was all like call us unnie.

Kim Myungsoo: I think I just lost 90% of my brain.

Jang Dongwoo: How? What? Who stole it!

Nam Woohyun: Stole what?

Jang Dongwoo: Myungsoo's brain! He lost 90% of his brain!

Kim Sunggyu: And yet he's still smarter than you.

Kanye West: What's with your friends attitude, why she so damn rude, haaah!

 

------------------------------