Chapter 28

Infinite's Chatroom :D

6 members of Infinite have logged in

 

 

 Kim Myungsoo: Hey guys…

 Kim Sunggyu: Hey Myung, what’s up?

Lee Sungjong: Yeah you seem sad.

Lee Howon: Talk to us boii!

Kim Myungsoo: Nothing I was  just thinking that maybe you’ll ignore me like last time.. All you cared about was getting Woohyun normal. Even my teddybear got tired of me.

Jang Dongwoo: Dude sorry. We didn’t mean to make you feel bad just that could of you taken any more of that Woohyun.

Kim Myungsoo: Yeah I guess your right. Sorry that I brought everyones moods down with this Woohyun talk.

 

Nam Woohyun has logged in

 

Nam Woohyun: What were you talking about?

Lee Sungyeol: Nothing just chatting.

Nam Woohyun : I had the strongest feeling that someone was gossiping about me.

Jang Dongwoo: How do you even get the feeling that someone gossips about you? Does a rainbow shine threw your window while a unicorn tells you the messege in morse code?

Nam Woohyun: Okay where did you get that idea, and no it’s more of fairy dust being sprinkled over you head witch makes you ears twinkle. You know?

Lee Sungjong: Is it the same thing when I ate too many candies and got an allergy?

Jang Dongwoo: Or when

Nam Woohyun:  Yeah I guess it could be similar to that Dongwoo.

Kim Myungsoo: Wait what?

Kim Sungkyu: How does

Jang Dongwoo: I don’t know. She wasn’t doing anything bad, plus it’s soothing.

Lee Sungjong: Does nothing bad?

Lee Sungyeol: My nose! My dear nose! It’s violated, I need to get counceling now. It’s okay ,nose, it’s okay.

Kim Sungkyu: Not that bad! It’s a private place!

Lee Howon: Our shabangs!?!?

Lee Sungjong: I like discos! The word shabang is funny.

Kim Myungsoo: Come on Sungjong, even you can’t be that innocent!

Kim Sunggyu: I seriously need to start taking more control over who gets in to our chats. Seriously people these days.

Kim Sunggyu: I have every right to!

Kim Myungsoo: Why am I brought into this? I did nothing. Plus I’m pretty innocent.

Lee Howon: Sungkyu hyung! You did what!

Kim Sungkyu: Uhh.. Kids.. The powers going out..

Lee Sungyeol: You did what! You mister don’t try to get out of this!

Lee Sungjong: Shabang we’re going to goo! Everybody dance around you disco sticks!

Nam Woohyun: Seriously we need to have a talk with this kid.

 

 

Infinite has logged out

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………

 

Hey guise! It’s le mee! Your new co-author. Please tell me what you think. I hope I’m not bringing this story down.

 

Peace, Yellowh out!