Chapter 27

Infinite's Chatroom :D

 

The Infinite members have logged in.

 

 

Nam Woohyun: Ayo,ayo da Namstar in in da motherflippin house! How you fizziling my dizzle shizzle bizzles? Yea-yeaaa! You know what I’m saying.

 

Kim Sungkyu: What the heck are you doing, Woohyun?

 

Lee Sungjong: I think he finally cracked.

 

 Nam  I’msocoolmymiddlenameisswagg Woohyun: My homies you picking up what I’m putting down?

 

Jang Dongwoo: What’s wrong with him?

 

Nam  Toocoolforyou Woohyun: Why is no one getting what I am, I’m filled with black-soul, look at my lower lip, It’s natural botox, I dominate the pop world.

 

Kim Sungkyu: I don’t know, I just don’t know..

 

Dr. Juggle-pastel-pants-this-is-read-wif-thegerman-accent the third : I see.. I have been stalking you guys since 05.

 

Lee Sungjong: I was 12 then!

 

Dr. Juggle-pastel-pants-this-is-read-wif-thegerman-accent the third : I know and you were quite the pretty child and I know the cure to Nam Woohyun.

 

Kim Sung kyu: Great what is it?

 

Dr. Juggle-pastel-pants-this-is-read-wif-thegerman-accent the third : Well at first we need to find the cause of..

 

Kim Myungsoo: Did you guys like not hear that this doctor has been stalking us since 05. Re…

 

Jang Dongwoo: Shh the doctor is talking.

 

Nam Coolerthanyou Woohyun- Let’s party BBY.

 

Kim Myungsoo: But..

 

Dr. Juggle-pastel-pants-this-is-read-wif-thegerman-accent the third: As I was saying you just need to…

 

Kim Myungsoo: Whatever Since none of you like me I’ll be hanging out wioth my teddy bear. He understands and values me! And that reminds me The powers out in

3 2 1

 

Infinite and Dr. Juggle-pastel-pants-this-is-read-wif-thegerman-accent the third have logged out.

 

---------------------------------------

A/N This is made by my co-author, YellowhBunniehh. What do you guys think? I think this is cute and funny. x)