✞My changing life✞

✞A change of heart✞

✞ Chapter 7~ My changing life ✞ 

A/N- When ____ is shown, replace it with your name or a name of your choice. Everything set in ____ [Your] POV is what you're saying/thinking, etc. 

Soyoungs's POV;

I anxiously waited at the door, expecting it to open any second now... Suddenly the hinges swung open and the door revealed something, something none of us expected. 

"Ne, Sooyoung-ah! Who is it?" I heard Miyeon shout and stumble around the corner and stop as soon as her eyes laid on the sight in front of me. 

"Hi?" 

The young man at the door smiled. Is it me, or is that Kim Jonghyun? OMG. No. Nope. Impossible. Can't be true.. NO.NO.NO.NO. 

"Ang, Hyung!" He shouted turning round slightly, facing away from my frozen body.

"What?" I heard another voice shout. 

"Do you know why there are pretty girls at the door?" I felt my body become weak. That voice, the hair, the body, the face, everything. That's Kim Jonghyun alright. Pretty? He called me and Miyeon pretty?

"Oh, that must be the trainee's.." His voice was coming closer to the door and the only thing I could do was stare at his perfectness. Omg..

"Are they-" Onew, the leader of SHINee arrived at the door, pausing as soon as his eyes laid on us.

"S-SHINee?" I said in unison with Miyeon and we just stood in awe, not knowing what to say. I mean, SHINee was standing right in front of us and we were standing there like headless chickens. A moment of silence washed over us and I heard a voice come from inside the building, that was gradually coming closer to the door too.

"Hyung.. Who is it?" Key walked up standing behind Onew and resting his hand on Jonghyun's shoulder, peaking over Onew's head only for his eyes to widen at us. Just as Key turned up,  Sunmi was shouting and running around the corner, asking the same question. She stopped immediately. 

"No way!" She shouted. She was a lot calmer than me and Miyeon, I'll give her that. Of course, her confidence and diva like speech was coming though just from the shock. "Wow, He's hot in person.." Her forwardness is ridiculous... I wish I could do that instead of standing here like a vegetable. 

"You mean me right?" Jonghyun puffed his chest and looked proud. 

"Ani, Key." OH. MY. GOD. That has to be one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen. We all burst out laughing and it seems the stillness in my body has started to stop, I can move! Kim Jonghyun getting rejected. Awesome. He pouted and Key cheered, smiling at Sunmi. 

"Hey, who is it?" Hyerim's voice came around the corner, with ____  on her back. Oh, they look kind of cute together. Reminds me of 2MIN.. like maknae and rapper! Omg, I'm never saying that out loud.. Hye will beat me!

"Oh.." Hyerim let out a little gasp and ____ just stood their with her big round eyes wide open. I know the feeling ____, I know the feeling. Onew turned around and stopped staring at Miyeon, shouting down the hall. 

"2MIN, GET DOWN HERE! THERE'S CUTE GIRLS IN OUR HOUSE!" We all blushed at his comment.

"Come in guys~" Jonghyun smiled. Omg, that smile. DAYUM. That's hot. We all stepped in cautiously, taking off our shoes. 

Modern%20Glass%20Hill%20Home%20Architect

SO. MUCH. GLASS. 

Jonghyun sat down, along with Onew and Key just leaned on the arm rest of the plush sofa. 

"Take a seat guys, this is you're house too, right?" 

Key gave us a smile and singnalled us to sit down. 

"HYUNG!" It was unmistakably Minho's voice. "YOU SAID THERE WERE CUTE GIRLS IN OUR HOU-" Minho walked in and his jaw dropped followed by Taemin, who walked in behind him. 

____'s [Your] POV;

I was sleepily, being carried by the strong Hyerim unnie and into SHINee's house. It's a good thing she was carrying me, because my legs would have collapsed then and there. She carried me into the glass, wood living room and sat me down on her lap. I rubbed by eyes, yawned and looks at the boys in  front of me. Their faces we giving me a 'omg' look and they all sighed. 

"What's wrong?" I asked them sleepily, rubbing my other eye and resting it in my lap. 

"Awww~" They all cooed, including my unnie's. Ok, so I have a naturally high voice.. Ok, I sound like a child but it can't be that bad, can it? Ok.. and I'm small.. and have big eyes.. never mind.. 

"So cute!~" Onew squealed and covered his face with his hands. 

And just then, I saw a two tall boys walk in. 

Now my life changes forever.