✞Changing thoughts✞

✞A change of heart✞

 

 

✞Chapter 11~ Changing thoughts

A/N- When ____ is shown, replace it with your name or a name of your choice. Everything set in ____ [Your] POV is what you're saying/thinking, etc. I'm going to try writing in general POV because I prefer it a lot more than changing POV all the time and stopping the flow of the story.. Enjoy! Please comment, sub and add me as a friend!

General POV;

"____-ssi, whens your birthday?" The blonde haired maknae inquired. 

"U-uhmm.. 3-30th of May.. 1-1996.." Taemin smiled, trying to reassure the nervous girl.

"____-ssi! No need to be so nervous! Stop talking so formal too!" 

"A-are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure!" The young twosome smiled at each other, of course, ____ trying not to pass out or die.

Taemin's POV;

What should I do... it's getting really stuffy in here or is it just me? Aish.. I'm to nervous next to ____.. I'll just start conversation with her.. yeah! I'll do that! Ok.. here we go..

"So, ____-ssi, tell me all your favorites!"

"Favorites?" She tilted her head.. so cute..

"Y-yeah! Like color.. food.. stuff like that!"

"O-okay!" She smiled again.. I think she might be becoming more comfortable.. SUCCESS!  "Hm.. My favorite color is.. maybe Yellow or White..?" She placed a slim finger on her chin and gazed up the the ceiling. 

"Really? Mine too!"

"No way!" We high fived and went to sit on the bed that wasn't occupied by luggage.

"Hm.. my favorite food is.. strawberries.. and my favorite drink.. defiantly banana milk!" She smiled brightly and I smiled back.

"Banana milk is my favorite too! Let's go get some!" I grabbed her wrist, walking out of the door with ____ trailing behind me. 

"Really? You have banana milk?" ____'s smile was from ear to ear now.. it's so adorable!

"Yeah!" After a while of chatting and walking, we arrived at 'Change hall'. I opened up the fridge to reveal the back of the door filled to the top with small bottles of banana milk. I picked two out and handed her one.

"A-are you sure?" She pointed to the small bottle. 

"Yah! Stop asking! If I say you can have it, you can!" I smiled at her and saw her little cheeks blush. 

"R-really? Thanks Taemin-ssi!" She pierced the foil top with the straw and began happily drinking away the banana goodness. I done the same with my own as we started walking back. 

"Taemin-ssi?"

"Hm?" I turned to look at her a little with the straw still in my mouth.

"What's your favorites?" 

"Hm.. well you know banana milk and White and my favorite food would have to be icecream!"

"What flavor icecream?" She smiled and narrowed her eyes.

"Greentea flavor!" We high fived again. Just how much do we have in similar..?! It's so cool! We arrived back in 'Heart hall' and made our way up into the room.. or should I say our room? Oh.. that sounds.. a.. bit.. adult like.. BAD TAEMIN. We both made our ways to the bed again and sat crossed leg, still talking about random stuff until I heard a knock at the door. 

----

General POV;

The tall pair walked into the futurist room, similar to the other ones that their band members were in at the same time. 

"Hyerim-ssi..?" Although Hyerim was tall, Minho still stood well over the height of Hyerim's. Being the tallest in her newly found band comrades was something she had been used to since she was young. She had always liked sports resulting in her having exceptionally long, beautiful, legs.

"Hm?" She looked up at the rapper, blushing. Of course she would be, because she was infact very attracted to him. They were similar looking the more she thought about it, not to mention the fact that they had the same colored hair, skin tone, hobbies. She smiled to him, feeling relieved that she would always have something to talk to him about. 

"You look a bit worried..." He paused, placing her bags onto what she guessed, was her bed. "What up?" He turned and smiled at the younger girl, who was inevitably red. 

"Nah.. I'm just worried about ____.." 

"____? Why? Taemin won't eat her.." They laughed together, secretly enjoying each others company. The aura of the room was calm and sweet, their personalities both reflected it. 

"But she's very shy.. I wonder how she's holding up.." 

"Well.. Do you want to go and check up on her and Tae?" 

"We can?" Hyerim instantly perked up after hearing Minho's suggestion.

"Yeah, sure! We can just unpack later, right?" Hyerim nodded and followed Minho out of the door and into the white, glossy halls of the SHINee dorm. 

"Tae?" Minho knocked on the identical white door, to the rest of the others in the hall.

"Minho hyung?" Taemin's voice came from inside the room and the handle of the door started to turn. "What's up? Ah, Hyerim noona too!" Taemin smiled to the pair and welcomed them in.

"____?" Hyerim's voice echoed through the room and her eyes laid on the small figure, sitting cross legged on the bed. Taemin ran back to the bed and hopped on, crossing his legs in a similar fashion. 

"So, what you guys doing?" Minho nodded to ____ who shyly smiled back. 

"Minho-ssi.. and Hyerimmie~" ____'s cute voice sang through the room and smiled at the two. Hyerim sat next to ____ on the bed, leaning in to her ear.

"Hows it going with Taemin?" She winked, whispering and watched ____'s little face flush. 

 

How could I even imagine meeting Taemin and the rest of SHINee... let alone be their dorm mates! 

This is a change I don't want to go back to!