✞A change of path✞

✞A change of heart✞

✞ Chapter 4~ A change of path 

A/N- When ____ is shown, replace it with your name or a name of your choice. Everything set in ____ [Your] POV is what you're saying/thinking, etc. 

____'s [Your] POV;

I walked outside and on the road, in front of my house, was a limousine? 

"Unnie? Why is there a limo there?"

"This is a SM car! Why else?" She laughed at my denseness and threw my bag into the trunk, being held open by.. a chauffeur? Wow.. rich.. She took my bag in her hand and threw it in with the other one. "Let's go, ____-ah!" I simply nod and slide into the expensive car. 

"So, where is the dorm?"

"Oh, it's somewhere.." She smirked and put her hand on my shoulder. "All I'll tell you is... you're sharing a building with some very famous idols.." 

"How mysterious~" We laughed and chatted about general stuff.

"Yunhee unnie, what's your job?"

"I'm a manager!"

"For what? Which band?" I looked at her excitedly. 

"For your band! Silly!" She laughed. 

"Really?! That's great!"

The car came to a halt and I took a small peak out of the window. There were large, extremely large black gates lined around the whole perimeter of the building. 

"Wah~" My mouth was open in awe as the limo drove into the small area. It seems the large building is separated into 2 large sections.. I wonder which one I'll be in!

"Look, there they are!" Yunhee pointed through the window and I followed it, to see four girls standing with their suitcases, jumping and waving. 

This is my change.