✞Changing places✞

✞A change of heart✞

✞ Chapter 6~ Changing places 

A/N- When ____ is shown, replace it with your name or a name of your choice. Everything set in ____ [Your] POV is what you're saying/thinking, etc. 

____'s [Your] POV;

Walking through the long halls of our new dorm, we arrive at an opening in the wall..  

exotic-japanese-garden-design-04.jpg

Reminds me of a Japanese garden.. so COOL! Everything in this house is cool! I scoped a bit and swiveled round to see it was surrounded by 2 separate buildings. Just as I was pondering on it, Yunhee began to explain. 

"So this is the hub and as you can see, the two building are for you and one other band..."

"Who?!"

"Who is it?!"

"Are they girls?!" We bombarded Yunhee with questions, desperate to know who we'd be sharing with.

"Actually, you'll find out soon enough.." She winked and smirked with no intention of telling us who it is, even though it was killing us. She pointed to the building on the right. 

coolest-house-ever-7.jpg

"This is the living house which has the kitchen, living room and practice rooms in! It's called 'Change hall'." 

"Practice rooms?" Hyerim tilted her head and looked confused at Yunhee.

"You are idols! You share the practice rooms with-" She covered and paused. "With them~" We sighed wanting to know who it was already. Yunhee is such a tease! 

 

japanese-house-twinbricks.jpg

"This is 'Heart hall', it's where all your beds are! It also has the bathrooms, washroom, etc!" Yunhee explained and we all squealed out of excitement! So we'd be sharing bedrooms with the other people too.. 

"So you guys want to know who you'll be living with?" Yunhee smiled and the whole group instantly started jumping around, nodding and shouting. "Well..." We all nodded in unison. "Soyoung-ah, why don't you go and knock on that door?" She smirked again and pointed to the glass door of 'change hall' and Soyoung nodded, running over to the door. Pressing the door bell, we all waited in anticipation. 

What happened next was going to change my life forever.