✞Changing dreams✞

✞A change of heart✞

✞ Chapter 1~ Changing dreams 

A/N- When ____ is shown, replace it with your name or a name of your choice. Everything set in ____ [Your] POV is what you're saying/thinking, etc. 

General POV;

Ring, ring, ring!

____'s dreams were quickly intercepted by her cell phone which was jumping from the vibrations and ringing loudly on her bedside table. Reluctantly, her arm flew out from under the warm duvet sleepily. Pressing the 'receive' button quickly, she pressed the mobile to her ear, answering the early morning call. 

"H-hello?"

____ stuttered sleepily, wondering who could be calling her cell phone at 1 am. 

"Hello? ____-ah? Sorry to call you so early, it's Yunhee. You remember from yesterday, right?" ____ quickly recalled her audition from the day before and Yunhee, one of the judges who ____ guessed was only in her 20's/30's.

"Ah.. Yunhee unnie? What's wrong?"

"Well, actually..." A long pause of suspense was traveling down the telephone line whilst ____ laid half lidded. 

"You made it! Congratulations!"

"Eh?"

"You made it as a trainee! We've already got your band members!"

"Wha- really?!"

"Yeah! You'll be moving into the SM dorms tomorrow! How does that sound?"

"I sounds awesome! Thank you so much unnie!"

"Not at all." Yunhee's voice had calmed slightly. "I'll pick you up tomorrow at 9:00, be ready ok? Pack all of the stuff you'll need too!"

"O-ok! See you then unnie!"

"Hm! Bye~"

"Bye!~"

The phone was put down and it finally sunk in as ____ stared at the ceiling, listening to the dial tone. ____ suddenly threw her phone across the room and starting jumping around on her bed, smiling. Of course, she couldn't sleep at all after the phone call and just started packing through the night. Her dream had finally come true and she felt like the smile could never be wiped of her face. 

 

From now on, the only way is up!

It was time for a change.