Dare Day

The Bastard I Fell In Love With

Dara's POV

"Ready?" Bom asks.

I puff my cheeks and nod.

She smiles as I knock on the door.

"Come in," Mr Yang says.

God! I can't believe I'm gonna do this. I inhale and exhale to calm myself down a little. Bom gives me a thumbs up before I enter the Principal's Office.

"Hey Mr Yang," I say as cool as possible.

"Hello Sandara. What brings you into my office?"

I whip my head around and see Bom gesturing me to continue on my dare. I bite my lip and turn around to face Mr Yang again.

He crosses his arms impatiently.

Okay. I can do this. I just have to say it.

"So what's the deal with people who can't do their jobs properly? IT PISSES ME OFF!" I start. "Like yesterday, I was getting photos printed off at the store and the owner of the shop- he was a stupid monkey. He didn't know what he was doing! So I walked into his store and I was like 'Excuse me, Sir. I need some help' and he was like 'W-w-wait 5 second. Wait 5 second. Wait 5 seconnnddddd'. So like the polite asian my mother raised me to be, I waited 5 seconds. But 5 seconds to an asian is 5 minutes, and 5 minutes to an asian is 5 hours and 5 hours to an asian is like... don't wait for me, you're just going to die from old age. So after listening to this guy scream on the phone, he finally gets off and he's like 'Okay, what would you like?' and I was like 'I need to get these photos printed out' and he goes 'Okay. Okay. Okay. No problem. No problem. Come back in 5 minutes' and I was like 'Oh. Okay. Cool'. But no. But NO! Alright? Remember that 5 minutes thing? 5 MINUTES EQUAL 5 HOURS! So I came back in the store and said 'Hey, were are my photos' and the guy's like 'Oh sorry. I haven't finished yet. Oh. I hab to many job to do. One job over here. Two job over here. Five job over here. over here. I need another 30 minutes, please' and I was like '30 minutes?! What am I supposed to do for 30 minutes?'. So after waiting outside the store for 30 minutes staring into space, I come back into the store and I'm like 'Dude, where's my photos' and he's like 'I don't hab' and I'm like 'What?'. He's like 'I don't hab'. I'm like 'What??' and he's like 'I don't hab. I don't hab'. I'm like 'What the hell does I don't hab mean?' and he's like 'I don't have dem. I'm so sorry but I hab so many job. My arm is sore. I need to put tiger balm on it. My kids kids in school-'

"Sandara, what is this?" Mr Yang asks me.

I gulp. "My story.. about what happened yesterday..." I replied.

"Interesing. Now  leave. You're wasting my time," he tells me.

Without hesitation, I walk out and shut the door behind me.

"You did great!" Bom screamed.

"I'm just glad I didn't get a detention," I told her.

Bom smiles.

"And what are you doing here?" I ask the bastard. What is he doing here? Was he here the whole time?

"I don't hab," he smiles and walks away.

Omo! "YA! Get back here! Did you see everything?" I start walking after him.

Bom pulls me back.

"AAAAAAHHH!!!!" I stomp my feet frustatedly.

"I didn't see him!!" Bom said and tried to calm me down.

"He better not tell anyone about that.." I say.

 

 

Bom's POV

It's lunch time now. Meaning I have to do my dare. I look around for the teacher on duty and- "SHIEEET!"

"What?" Dara asks me.

I point to the teacher on duty. Mr Kang....THE PEDO! Why?!?!? Whhyyyy!!!?? I have to say a pick up line....TO HIM! NOO! I wouldn't mind if a black hole suddenly appeared and swallowed me up.

Dara smiles and grabs her phone. "Go. Pali!"

I see that she's going to enjoy this.

Okay. Just. Have. To. Say. A. Pick. Up. Line. Then. Leave. See? EASY! But c'mon! The guy's a pedo. Noooo! Waait. I have to get over this. Come right up and say it.

"Hi," I say to him.

"Hello Bom," he said.

Okay. EW! he just said my name. Now I have to say the pick up line. I take a deep breath.

"Are you a magnet? 'Cause I'm attracted to you," I say. DAMN! I can't believe I said that to the school pedo.

"Oh really?" Mr Kang wriggles his eyebrows and smiles his stupid pedo smile.

I shudder and run away, into Dara's arms.

Dara laughs. "It's okay Bommie."

I'm scarred for life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey angel, you duh y!

I updated! Finally!

What Dara said for her dare is from a 'yourchonny' video on youtube called 'People who DON'T know how to do their JOBS!' Watch it if you want. He's freaking hilarious. He made a kpop channel called 'kpopchonny' and posted a video of him reacting to Big Bang's Fantastic Baby. So funny :')

So uhmm...this chapter's pretty stupid. It was so Ji Yong could get something to annoy Dara with and that is the 'I don't hab' thing. ;)

I have to study for my Maths exam which is this Thursday. I think I failed the English one! D:

Anywaaay. Bye.

Loveyouu<3