Tomorrow's Dare!

The Bastard I Fell In Love With

Dara's POV

 

 "Just wait Kwon Ji Yong" I said between gritted teeth.

“Dara,” Bom started. “Please don’t do anything to hurt him.”

“He deserves it,” I tell her.

“Don’t do anything too serious, please.” Bom pleads.

Damn. I can’t argue with her in this situation. Aish. My revenge plan is ruined.

I sigh. “Fine,” I say. “Nothing too serious.”

Bom smiles. “Thank you,” she says,

“You’re welcome.”

It’s pains me seeing her like this. All weekend she’s been locked up in her room, only getting up when she needs to go to the bathroom. She refuses to eat. I EVEN BROUGHT HER MANGOES!! HER FAVOURITE FRUIT!! She hasn’t even brushed her hair. Far out. That bastard…I hate him.

“Tomorrow’s Monday,” I tell Bom.

She nods.

“You’re coming to school with me,” I say.

She nods again.

Hey. That was easier than I thought. I thought I would have to drag her by the hair to school tomorrow.

“Do you know what happens on Monday?” I ask her.

“Dare Day!!!” Bom yells happily.

Monday. Our Dare Day. A day we both absolutely love! Oh look at her. She’s smiling again.

“Your dare….is to…..” I begin.

Bom looks at me with happy eyes.

“I’ll make it easy for you,” I say. “Say a pick up line to the teacher on lunch duty.”

Bom nods. “That’s’ pretty easy,” she says.

“I know.”

“OKAY! You’re dare is to go into the Principal’s off-“

“WHAT?!!?!?” I yell. “YOU WANT ME TO GO TO THE PRINCIPAL’S OFFICE?!?!”

Bom nods.

“Remember last year? I dared you to go up to him and do the hip ?! We BOTH got into trouble. He saw me taping you! And we both got after school detentions for a week!”

Bom nods. “I know. I’m going to be taping you too now.”

“DA FAQ?!??!!?” I yell.

Bom laughs. “So as I was saying..”

I bit my lip. Since when was she so good at giving people dares?

“Your dare is to go to the Principal’s office and say a part of ‘People who DON’T know how to do their JOBS!” she says.

“DA FAQ!??!?!” I yell. She has got to be kidding!

She laughs.

"Are you serious?" I ask her.

"Yeah," she calmly says.

"But.....the after school detentions!!!" I whine.

“It’s worth it,” Bom’s little sister butts in and sits next to me.

Bom wipes a fake tear from under her eye. "Dara! Did you just hear what my little sister said? She's turning us into day by day."

I laugh. “That’s what I said when my sister told me she kicked the school bully in the shin and dragged him by the ear to the Principal’s office.”

Bom wipes another fake tear from under her eye. “I’M SO PROUD OF OUR LITTLE SISTERS!!”

I laugh. "Me too"

“So…you going to do the dare?” Bom asks me.

I smile. “Your sister is right. I want to see Mr Yang’s face after all the swearing that would come out of my mouth.”

“And that would be another video to my phone.” Bom said.

"Send it to me after, okay?"

 

Bom nods.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey angel, you duh y! ;)
 
So..I updated. I won't be updating heaps though. I have half yearly exams coming and....I hab to study to get duh A+ ! XD
So uhm. yeah. Be a good boy/girl while I'm gone and watch some mychonny/ yourchonny/ kpopchonny/ chonnyday/ chonnygame, nigahiga, kevjumba, bubbiosity, happyslip, justinchon, victorkim and those other awesome asians out on youtube!
Do any of you readers know Poreotics?!?!?!
If you do, you're awesome!
 
Love youu<3