Need Patience

The Bastard I Fell In Love With

no. no. no. NO! Urgh! Why me? I blame Mr Seo. Mr Seo is the only one to blame. It's all his fault. If only he didn't sit Jiyong next to me. Oh. But the only empty seat was the one next to me. Screw Mr Seo. JIYONG IS THE ONE TO BLAME! Why did he have to be late, huh? I lay on my bed and fell asleep frustrated, not even bothereing to eat dinner.

.
.
CLANG!

What the hell was that? It's so early in the morning.

"Be careful, Durami," I heard my mum say downstairs. Durami droppped a plate...again.

I closed my eyes and was about to fall asleep when....

-Sister, I'm not much A POET BUT A CRIMINAL, BUT YOU NEVER HAD A CHANCE!-

Urgh! "Shut up!" I yelled at my very y alarm. I turned it off and was about to fall asleep when-

"NOONA! Get up!!" My little brother, Sanghyun said with a smile on his face.

I faked a cough. "I don't think I'll be coming to school today, Hyunnie," I tried to sound as sick as possible.

"Naawww. Noona? You feeling okay?" he asked.

I shook my head still laying down. He walked up to me with a worried look on his face. AHA! I think it's working! Me and my wonderful acting skills!!

"Look, noona. You're amazing at acting and all but you won't fool me," he said.

"Damn," I cursed.

"Get up, noona," he began shaking me.

"No," I whined.

"Get up, noona," he began tugging my shirt.

"No," I whined.

"Get up, noona," he began pulling my hair into all different directions.

"No," I whined once again.

"Fine," he said. "Durami noona?"

"Yo!" Durami said running up the stairs and into my bedroom.

"Can you please fill the bucket with cold water and bring it to me?" Sanghyun asked.

"Sure thing," Durami said and began walking to my bathroom.

"Okay, okay!" I said. "I'm moving." I didn't want to sit or stand because I was too tired so I just.... rolled off my bed. "Ouch.." I mumbled.

"Keep moving, unni," Durami told me.

-BEEP BEEP-

I heard my phone but I just collapsed on the ground. Even crawling was tiring!

"Noona, your phone," Sanghyun said.

"Who is the text from?" I groaned on the ground.

"Uhmm...," he said. "Science buddy."

Suddenly, I was awake and full of energy. I got up and snatched my phone out of my little brother's hands.

I read the text.

Good morning, Dara.

OMFG! HE TEXTED ME!! KKKKKKYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAA!! OMGGG! SO HAPPY!!!

"Noona, you look stupid," Sanghyun stated.

"Huh?" I asked. 

My siblings nodded.

I shrugged.

Good morning. I decided to text back.

"Who is it?" Sanghyun asked.

"My science buddy," I told him and skipped to the bathroom to take a shower.

.

I got dressed into my school uniform and went downstairs. I grabbed an apple and washed it. I was about to head out when-

"Hep, hep, hep. Where are you going?" my dad asked.

"...to school," I told him.

"Aren't you going to eat with us?" he asked.

"Going to meet your Science Buddy?" Sanghyun asked.

I blushed.

"She's going to be late," Durami told them. "She crawled out of bed this morning."

"She got a text from someone which made her hurry up," Sanghyun said.

"Must be Bom," my said. "She must still be upset about the breakup."

"Okay. Fair enough, you can go," my dad said.

I smiled. "Bye! I love you!!" I said the closed the door behind me.

I have to walk slowly. Slowly. Slowly. Slowly. So when Jiyong comes, we have plenty of time to talk. Talk...Talk. Talk about what? What will we talk about? What should I say? Omg. I have to think of something. I don't want it to be awkward because awkwardness slowly kills me. And he'll think I'm a boring person if things are awkward. I'm sure Jiyong will think of something. He'd surely think of something. He'll think of something, right?

"DARA!" someone interrupted my thoughts.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

OMG ITS JIYONG!

"You alright?" He asks me. "Are you sick or something?"

I shake my head. "I was just thinking."

"About what?"

"Nothing," I tell him.

Silence.

Silence!

SILENCE!

"Apple," I said, holding my apple to his face.

"Uhm..no thank you," he says.

"It wasn't for you," I told him.

"Then what?" he asks.

"It was a conversation starter," I took another bite from my apple.

"That's a bad conversation starter," he told me.

"Well, we're conversing, aren't we?" I stated.

He chuckled.

KYAAA! He chuckled. OVER SOMETHING I SAID!!!

"I brought marshmallows again," he said.

I smiled. "Do you bring marshmallows EVERY science lesson?"

He nods.

What a cute bastard.

.

.

"Can we not?" Bom asked me.

"Nope," I said.

"But he's there," she told me.

"I know. But there's no other shady spot," I started. "And I don't want to be dark...and you have to get used to him being around here."

Bom sighed. "Fair enough."

Bom and I sat on a table near Jiyong's group.

I smiled. Hehe. Good view. I kinda felt sorry for Bom. I passed her my ipod.

"Listen to this," I told her. It wasn't really her kind of music but oh well. My ipod was filled with: My Chemical Romance, Paramore, Mindless Self Indulgence, Evanescence, Simple Plan, Eyes Set To Kill, Flyleaf and stuff like that.

"Uhm..what's that song that I like?" she asked.

"This Song Saved My Life by Simple Plan," I told her.

"Thanks."

I nodded and looked at Jiyong.

He saw me looking at him and waved.

I made sure Bom wasn't looking and waved back. I looked at my watch. 30 more minutes toll last period. 30 more minutes till Science. I layed my head on the table and waited.

.

.

.

.

I looked at my watch. Only 5 minutes passed?!?!?!?

I stood up.

"WHAT'S TAKING FOREVER?!?!?!?!?" I yelled.

"What the hell?" Bom asked removing the earphones.

I realised that the people around us were all looking at me...INCLUDING JIYONG'S GROUP!!!

I sat down. "I'm waiting for second half..I need to pee," I told Bom.

"I need to pee too. Be patient," she said and put the earphones back in her ear.

I layed my head down on the table again.

I mentally scolded myself. Did I yell that loud? That was so freaking embarrassing. What the hell Dara?!

Then I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my little cupcakes!

Sorry it took forever to update. Life is difficult for me right now...my blogs will be filled with me ranting about my day, life, schoolmates and blah blah. Kind of like an online diary.

You don't have to read it. It's only gonna be filled unnecessary things anyway.

ANNNDDD about this story. Hah. She admitted she's crushing on him. :')

Uhm... I won't be updating a lot even though it's holidays here in Australia. So busy with parents dragging me everywhere. I have dramas, fanfiction and anime to catch up with! Buuuut they don't understand any of that, do they?

Oh. Today was the last day of school since the holiadays are coming. I was debating in my head whether I should go to school or not. School's gonna be boring because it's the last day and we do nothing buuuut..then again..I have my eyes set on someone ;) GAH. Won't be seeing him for 2 weeks! 3

In the end I decided not to go because I wanted to update this story for you guys.

Byee.

Loveyouu<3