Dont speak!

They Should Not Know.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Onew pov

Key meant what he said...soon my 30 minutes were up and he came screaming at the top of his lungs and dragging me back inside.

Key: LEE JINKI!!I TOLD YOU TO GO BACK INSIDE AFTER 30 MINUTES!!! 

I looked at him with eyes wide open... he didnt use honofics... oh god.....

Key: IT HAS BEEN 35 MINUTES!!!!

And he carried on shouting and pulling me until he got what he wanted, which was to get me inside. When we were eventually inside the building, everyone was there, including the manager.

Manager: right since youre back you might as well go to the interview. Jonghyun youre going along as well.

Onew: no....I..don..t...n..ee...d....ano..t.her....pe..r..son...to...com..e.....wit...h....me....

Manager: he had to go anyway, they requested the two oldest.

I have to admit I was annoyed at that...I tried so hard to make sure they didnt have to overwork but yet Jonghyun still had to go with me!

Manager: oh and also Onew...I dont want any speculations about SM mistreating you...I dont care about what other rumors you make just make sure that this wont be going around the internet.

Soon we left the building and into our van. The other three went with the other van back to dorm.

Jonghyun pov

I was outraged with what Manager hyung said to our leader!! Not only does he want Onew to do the interview in that state but he also whats him to do it so that nobody will notice that his voice if bloody hoarse!!!!

Jonghyun: you know about what Manager hyung said....how about you just let me do all the talking....

Onew: if I....do...that...pe..opl...e....will...say..that...you...are...leaving...me...out....and that...youre...talking...too....much..

Jonghyun: it doesnt matter, Manager hyung said he doesnt care what others rumors accurs!

He opened his mouth...

Jonghyun: and no it doesnt matter if all the MVP's hate me....plus they wont, they'll just say that you probably gone back to your old quiet self since Taemin came off age and that youre giving us time to shine...just as long as you smile and act normal we'll be fine!!! In addition there are quite a few Blingers as well you know! Futher more dont you know our fans are very fogiving and-

He smiled. Probably because I talked too much...it was just because im trying to convince him!!

Jonghyun: yah!! Dont laugh at me Onew hyung...you know I get like this when Im worried!

Oh god! I shouldnt have said that! The one word I shouldnt say and I say it!!!! Onew has this look on his face now, which tells me he's starting to blame himself. 

Jonghyun: BUT THERE IS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT! So dont worry Onew hyung im not worried anymore.

I smiled to show it placing my hand on his thighs. He didnt look at me, instead he stared at his shoes. He didnt believe me. Soon, he will...sooner or late. If i act completely normal then he'll believe me.

What did manager mean by he always hated the worried expression...why? Always hated that look? Always? Did something happened to him when he was a child? The manager got me really curious. I really want to know....but I shouldnt pry, he'll tell us when the time comes.

~><~><~

When we got there Onew was getting ready to introduce ourself to the producers. So to stop him from speaking I covered his mouth and did the introductions whilst he was behind me swinging his arms about trying to prise my firm hand off his mouth.

Jonghyun: annyhaeseyo! We're SHINee's Onew and Jonghyun!

The producer said hello back (whilst giving us a what-the-hell look ) and told us to go to follow the make-up artist noona. So, we did. We followed the make up noona ( like sheeps with shepards....not really much difference) and went along with what the producers said. Every time the producers asked hyung a question, I would quickly barge in and answer it for him. For the first few times Onew hyung was trying to stop me from answering for him, but soon he realized that there wasnt any point as I was determined.

Not alot happened with the interview and we did as we planned int he car- Onew didnt talk for the whole time and just smiled and nodded and I talked like there was no tomorrow. The producers got a bit suspicious but I dont think they mind...though i got a slight hint that theyll probably dont want the two oldest anymore! When we were in the car Onew sat silently through most of the journey. 

Jonghyun: Onew hyung! Yah! Are you ok??

He smiled at me.

Onew: y..es..

Jonghyun: dont worry about the interview or about me!!! I like talking! Plus by doing that interview I got paid!!! 

Onew: th..ank....y..ou..Jon.g.hyun...

I smiled. 

Jonghyun: you dont have to thank me!!! I know Im great! 

I sat back as he gave me one of his genuine smile.

2 DAYS LATER.

Onew's diary extract.

Tommorow is the deadline in which Key gave me for my voice to get better. The day after the interview with Jonghyun, I had to go to an interview with Taemin and Minho. Today I went again with Jonghyun t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter