Worrying

They Should Not Know.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Onew pov

I hated seeing worried expressions. Hated it since that one time. And as I walked slowly into the dining room I saw that the one exppression I hate was plastered on every one of my members face. I did the only thing I could. I smiled.

Minho pov

Onew walked out of the kitchen and saw us worrying. I saw a glint of sadness in his eyes as he smiled to us. When we first became SHINee, we had a group talk. We each had to tell everyone what happened before we came into this group, so that we would understand each others personality and past a bit more. 

Taemin went first, telling us that he loved bannana milk and that he always wanted to become a famous dancer and saying that SHINee would help achieve his dreams. Nothing special ever happened to him and he said he led a normal, happy life.

I told every one my favourite thing to do was sport and also told them, like Taemin, nothing happened in my life except from the fact that my mum and dad was against me going into SHINee, but that they would surport me if I was sure that it was something I really wanted to do. I was sure then...even more now.

Jonghyun, on the other hand, said that his parents were going to be fine with whatever he does and he decided to become a singer when he found out that a girl he has a crush on likes singers. He also told us about how that girl already had a boyfriend and that he no longer likes her.

Key told us straight away that his favourite thing was shopping and told us nearly everything about his past, until we stopped him 30 minutes later when he was going to start talking about what happened to him in his 9th year.

However when we got to Onew, he told us very little apart from that he loves eating chicken. When we tried to get more out of our leader, he just smiled and changed the topic swiftly. We never asked after that time, thinking that it was probably nothing to worry about since he smiled. What we didnt know three years ago, was that it was actually a fake smile, one that the people who dont know him properly, would be tricked by it, like we were.

We dont actually know alot about Onews past, but one thing that we found out during the course of the three years, was that he hated seeing people sad and when he feels a sad atmosphere around him, he would make "Onew Condition". He will also smile that same smile he was showing us now.That smile that would trick us no more. 

Minho: Onew hyung, why did you try to keep it from us?

Jonghyun: you could have told me when I was outside the bathroom!

Minho: or when I stopped you asking if you wanted to go to the gym...

He bowed his head down.

Onew: ...sor...ry...

All around there was a gasp at the sound of his voice. Key meant what he said. His voice was hoarse...there is no way he'll be able to do what needs to be done today.

Taemin: Onew hyung~ you need to go to the doctors to get that checked out!

Onew shook his head.

Onew: no...it'll....be...fine....in a ....few...da..ys..

Key: Onew, you really do need to go to the doctors!

Onew: ..no...

Taemin: Onew hyung! 

The leader shook his head again; even Taemin's aeygo wont work.

Key: ok, ok, fine if its not healed in 3 days we'll go to the doctors- and if you say no then I will drag you to the doctors right now!

He nodded and relief washed over us. Then he opened his mouth like he was going to say something more and closed it again most likely deciding not to.

Minho: what do you want to say Onew hyung? Tell us if not we really are going to start worrying!

He hesitated.

Key: just tell us!

Onew: ....what..are..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter