Insert Name Here

They Should Not Know.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody's pov

Mc 1: Hello and welcome to..... Insert Name Here!

Mc2: today on INH we have a very special guest.

Mc3: they are a group that has said Hello to Lucifer, 

Mc4: thought Love was like oOygen,

Mc5: Rang a ding dong about Juliette,

Mc1: and got Curious about a Stranger!

Mc3: if you dont know who they are yet then you are a pabo!

All mc: they are SHINee!

SHINee smiled as the fans showed their adoration for them. This is normally the time where Onew would introduce them in but....

*FLASHBACK*

Key: hey Jonghyun!

Jonghyun: what? The show is about to start!

Key: Onew hyung still cant talk...

Jonghyun: yes i know that!

Key was surprised.

Key: you did!?

He rolled his eyes.

Jonghyun: no~~~!! Because you're obviously the only one who notices these things!

Key: alright, Im sorry! 

Jonghyun: so....

Key: yeah well, since he cant talk, you should do the introduction.

Jonghyun: I was planning to anyway! Geez, Time waster!

*END*

... and before their leader could even open his mouth...

Jonghyun: hana, dul, set,

All but Onew: anyhaeseayo! We are Shining SHINee!

Onew was not expecting that....he sent a "thank you" smile to jonghyun and sat down (guilty that he couldnt forfill his role as the leader). 

Mc1: right so as you know, this is a show where we test the guests abilities and compete agaisnt them, you probably wont be surprised to know that we have won all our matches agaisnt our guest!

Mc4: yes...we won at losing! 

The crowd erupted in laughter. So did SHINee. Though not all their laughter was real. After all, it was a really old joke used countless times by many Mc's.

Mc5: today, we will go agaisnt SHINee in hope that we could win back our pride! 

Mc2: lets not waste time! The first match! 

All mc: the Aeygo Race!

Mc3: the aim to Aeygo Race is to be the first to buy Bubble tea for free using aeygo to pay the shop owner and bring it back here. The two contestant will run to the shop round this corner and we will time them. The one with the quickest time will win. However, penalties will be given out, if the person uses rubbish aeygo, and this will be judged by our small audience.

Mc1: right, so we will give you 1 minute to decide on who will participate in the Aegyo Race. Only 1 from each team is needed!

SHINee huddled together.

Minho: well, we all know whos going to be doing it...so Key, dont lose!!! 

Key: course I wont! 

Taemin: fighting, Key hyung! 

And Onew just sat there smiling at him, trying to show his support.

Mc2: so who out of your team will be doing it? 

Jonghyun: well, we will send out our aeygo performer , Key! 

Mc4: we will send out our BEST aeygo performer Mc5!

Key: theres no need to disturb our best aeygo performer! Youre going down!

Now you got to know that Key meant no disrespect to the MC's, it was all for the program, to make it a bit more entertaining for the viewers/ audience, and sure enough just after Key said that the fans screamed, no, screeched, showing their support. Not soon after that Mc5 and Key went to get ready.

Mc3: right, our two contestant has been equiped with only a map. All the rest is up to them! When the clock ticks down you guys may go.

As the clock went down to the final 10 seconds the audience started counting along with the Mc's.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter