Hate

They Should Not Know.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys!! Just to let you know green writing is Onew's thoughts. 

Onew's pov

I'm glad that Jonghyun won. Sometimes he would become so unconfident that he would just give up before the event starts. As the leader it is my problem to try to make them feel more comfortable, happy and, like I said before, living without worries. So when I saw him like that I was... depressed.    Jonghyun said that without me he wouldnt have won, but I dont believe that. I wished I could have done more to help him. I'm not as caring as Key or as optismistic as Taemin, how would I have been able to help. So I just smiled when he said that I was the only one who could have thought of the idea. He's wrong. Minho or Key would have been able to think of a better idea, one that didnt need Jonghyun to get angry at Key. But I could only think up of ideas that causes sadness, even if it was for a short amount of time and with good intentions, I still caused Jonghyun to be sad and feel betrayed from his friends. Is this the job of a leader? Cause sadness?   I looked across to where Minho was sitting and he, too, wore the expression that I hated seing so much. He wore the same expression that Jonghyun had before he started his race. A look of defeat. A look that tells people he is troubled and anxious for his upcoming task. A look full of insecurities. So I did the only thing I could...   Minho's pov   There was a part of me that wanted Jonghyun hyung to lose. I thought that if he lost in something that he doesnt usually do, then it wouldnt matter if I lose in mine. Now that he's won, I dont know what I should do if I lose. I'm scared to face the outcome of this task. I'm scared to see the comments that would be written about me on the internet, how people would judge me. But most importantly, I'm scared about the looks of disgust that may flash across the members face.    I covered my face with my hands, the same thoughts going through and through my mind.     God Minho, you're so stupid!                                                     Airhead.                                           I Hate you!                                                                                                    H-hate?                        Just looks... I can't believe you lost                                                            I'm stupid?                                                                                                                                                 Minho can't do maths He's an idiot! Why is HE in SHINee?                                                                                                                                         An idiot?                                No b-brain?                                                                                              Minho is such an air-head!                                              Stupid.                                                                                        Just looks, no brain!                          
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter