Our Leader.

They Should Not Know.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun's POV

Manager was sitting behind his desk scribbling something I couldnt see.

Manager: what do you want boys?

Jonghyun: Annyeonghaesaeyo. 

Taemin: Annyeonghaesaeyo, Manager hyung.

He didnt look up. I saw Taemin shift from one foot to the other, uncomfortable with the tnse atmosphere. Manager hyung didnt bother looking up. We werent important enough. 

Jonghyun: we're here to tell you about Onew hyung.

Now that caught his attention.

Manager: what about the Shinee leader?

Jonghyun: Im afraid he wont be able to do the studio recording today.

Mangager: and the reason for that is.

Sputtering our maknae replied...

Taemin: Onew hyung.....h-hyung.....he.....

Manager: spit it out!

That suprised me. Manager hyung is not in a good mood...normally he doesnt shout at Taemin like that.

Taemin: uh....HE LOST HIS VOICE......he uh...lost his voice....

Manager: WHAT! I told him to look after himself! What is he going to do about his other schedule today! Or for the next 10 week even!

Jonghyun: Other schedule. What other schedule??

Manager: he hasnt told you?? Thought he wont. 

He laughed, a cold laugh.

Manager: Wouldnt want anyone to worry would he? He always hated seeing that expression. Onew has never changed!

Jonghyun: What do you mean?

Manager: Why dont you go ask your precious leader yourself? 

Jonghyun: TELL ME! 

Manager: No! Why dont you tell me, what we are going to do about his schedule! 

Silence.

Manager: Well I guess we could still send him do to it!

Jonghyun: NO! Onew hyung wont be able to talk, I can see how much it pains him!

Manager: That means he can talk then.

Taemin: No Manager hyung, please dont send Onew hyung.

Manager: This is the MUSIC INDUSTRY! A little bit of talking wont kill him!

Jonghyun: JUST LET OUR LEADER REST! I'll do it. I"ll do Onew hyung schedule!

Onew: NO!

I jumped. When did Onew hyung come in? Key and Minho is also there! Key looked so surprised when Onew shouted. Why did he feel the need to shou? Didnt he know its not good for his voice!

Onew: ...I'll...ca...rry...on..doing..it...

I was shocked at how his voice changed again during the few mintues we were in managers hyung room. its gotten worse (no doubt it will turn even worse), but he still wants to do the schedule?! I could tell he was trying to get his voice out as best as he could though, but its not going to fool any of us.

Manager: Well you heard him! He'll carry on doing it! I didnt force him!

Manager hyung was not fooled. He just wanted to use the excuse that Onew supplied him with. 

Jonghyun: No! Onew hyung let me do your schedule... Rest your voice. 

He just ignored me.

Onew: Mana..ger...hyung, please...tell..the..produ...cers..i'll...be..there..this..after..noon..

Jonghyun: Onew hyung!

Key: Leave it Jonghyun, you know Onew hyung wont give it up. Since he's going to do it just let him rest his voice till this afternoon.

Jonghyun: but...

Key: I said leave it, I dont want Onew hyung using his voice argueing!

I stopped.

Manager: right, so its sorted.

He smiled in triumph. Silence. Onew slowly looked at the shinee members one by one, before walking out the room. Nobody followed him.

~><~

Onew's POV

  I walked out of the building, leaving my members behind. That atmosphere was there again! Never leaves me! I just want to lead a happy, carefree life without people being sad or troubled for me. When they have that emotion, it never ends well...I found that out when I was 14. Before that, I was l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter