If only you knew...

One Way Street [DISCONTINUED]

From the studio, Kim Kibum is looking through the window. He frowned a bit but then he was surprised when his friend, Kim Heechul pat his shoulder.

 “What are looking at, Kibum?” Heechul asked.

 “Nothing, it just I think someone been following me,” Kibum take a mineral water bottle and drink it.

 “A fan maybe?” Heechul ask again.

 “I thought so but this girl or guy never comes to me. Usually if it was a fan, they will come or should I say, running towards me asking for an autograph and taking pictures,” Kibum explain to Heechul.

 “Maybe she’s just shy. Not all person is brave enough to meet someone that they like. But you say you didn’t sure if it’s a guy or a girl right? Maybe he is guy! That is why he’s too ashamed!” Heecul teased Kibum.

“Hyung, please. I think you’re the one who got that kind of fan,” Kibum and Heechul look at one guy inside the studio. He is a little bit too girly and sissy. He wink at them. Kibum and Heechul shivered after that and continue their conversation.

 “Hurm, I think you should meet that person and ask what her or his problem. Maybe you owe her something,” Heechul chuckles a bit.

 “Yah Hyung, I still have enough money. I don't need to borrow someone else money," Kibum protested.

"Maybe you not owe her money..." Heechul raised his eyebrows.

"What do you mean hyung?," Kibum confused.

Heechul just shrugs. "Nothing. I think you should meet that person,"

"Hurm... Maybe I will. I want to why that she is following me,” Kibum stand up and put his mineral water on a table.

 “Okay, let’s continue practice.” Heechul pat Kibum shoulder and they walking together toward a room to practice their acting skills.

 

                   ******************************************* 

Kim Jaejoong is tidying up the shop when he saw JangMi walks in. Jaejoong is JangMi’s boss. He is the owner of this camera shop. Jaejoong look confused when she saw JangMi walks so sadly and slowly. JangMi mumbled something but cannot be heard.

 “JangMi, where are you just now?” Jaejoong asked JangMi.

 “………”

 “JangMi! Are you listening to me?” Jaejoong yell a bit when JangMi does not answer him.

 “Huh, err.. S- Sorry Sir, I was just meeting a f-friend,” JangMi shocked and stuttered a bit.

 “A friend? Yah, JangMi, I need to ask you something. Every Wednesday you will be disappear for an hour and come back. And everytime you come back, you will show that face. Where are going exactly? Do you have a problem? You can always tell me! Even though I’m your boss but please for once let me be your friend? You can tell me if you have problems and one more thing, please stop calling me Sir. I have already told you right? I’m not that old to be calling as Sir.”

 “Oh, Okay Si-..err..Jaejoong O-Opp-pa. I’m sorry for making you worried. I’m okay! I have no problems. Hehehehe..” JangMi laughed a bit when she explained to Jaejoong.

 "You said you’re okay? You should see your face when you walk in here! It’s like you just lost your pets or something! So, where are you just now?”

 “Aigoo..What I should I tell him? Should I lie?” JangMi mumbled something but very slowly to be heard.

 “WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?” Jaejoong yell at JangMi when he can’t hear her word.

 “ I said should I lie to you?!!” because of too shocked JangMi slip her toungue and cover after she saying that.

 “Look, you even wanna lie to me! Is it this problem is too big? Or you just hate me and don’t even want to share it with me?” Jaejoong hold JangMi shoulder and looks in her eyes.

 “No-no..I’m okay Jaejoong oppa. I just..er..just let say that today is a bad day for me. But I’ll be okay. You don’t have to worry. Thanks for your concern. Err, I think I should get back to work. I will go to the dark room and finish my work.” JangMi look away from Jaejoong eyes and walking towards the dark room.

Jaejoong's eyes follow JangMi’s figure. He sighs after that.

 

“If only you know that I love you,” Jaejoong say that but very slowly. He continues to his work back.

To be continued...