I want you so badly...

One Way Street [DISCONTINUED]

 

Shin JangMi is hiding behind the tree as she saw Kim Kibum walking along the street. Her eyes follow the figure of Kibum until he get in the dance studio. She sighs and lean at the tree. She looks at the present and gift that she is holding. This is the 10th attempts and she failed, again. Who is Shin JangMi? Oh, She is Kim Kibum Stalker! She’s been following Kim Kibum for 3 months after she knew that Kibum always go to the dance studio near her workplace. She works at a Camera Shop located at one way street. She works as a photographer. To begin this story, JangMi is in love with Kim Kibum since she saw Kibum in ‘Rainbow Romance’. At first she didn’t know that Kim Kibum is one of Super Junior member. When she saw the drama she began to like Kibum because he is so adorable and talented. She begins to search about him and become his fanatics ever since.

[Flashback]

One day, while she cleaned up the Camera Shop, she saw a familiar figure walked passed her workplace. She looked at the figure carefully at and she screamed. It was Kim Kibum. JangMi followed him and saw Kibum got in the ‘Just Studio’, an acting studio located at the end of this street. This street is one way street.

“So, here is the place that he practices his acting skills, huh?” JangMi mumbled.

 “This gonna be so excited! Oh, what should I do? What should I do? Should I just go and confessed to him? Or just giving him present? Oh God! What should I do?” JangMi screamed in her heart.

 “Okay, calmed down JangMi. You should take a deep breath and calm down. After that, begin to think and make plan!” JangMi calmed herself down.

After surveying Kibum for couple weeks, JangMi knows that Kibum will walked this one way street every Wednesday to go to the studio. So, after that, JangMi came out with a plan. She will wait under a tree to wait for Kibum. After she saw Kibum walking towards the studio, she will go to him and give him a confession letter and a gift. JangMi smiled and hoping that her plan will work.

[First Attempt]

JangMi eat another mint to calm down. She read her letter over and over again to make sure that is no mistake. She look closely to her gift and hold it tightly. She perked her head a little bit from the tree to see Kibum is already here or not. Suddenly, Kibum come with his car. JangMi felt nervous when she saw him. She hides back and pray. Kibum parked his car in front of the studio and rushed into the Just Studio. JangMi was about to get out behind the tree and she saw Kibum already in the studio. She pouted and stomped her feet. Guess she has to try it again.

[Second Attempt]

JangMi sit on the bench under the tree. She looked at her wristwatch. She began to worried because Kibum is cannot be found. He is already late for 30 minutes than his usual time. Suddenly, she got a phone call. It was her boss telling her to come back to the shop quickly because there is costumer want to take family pictures. JangMi sighed and walking slowly towards her workplace.

[Third Attempt]

JangMi tilted her head from the tree but there is nobody on the street. “Is he okay? He also absent last week…Hurm…” JangMi speaks in her heart. Suddenly she saw him. Kibum walking towards to the studio. He’s wearing a hat and a sling bag. JangMi’s heart stopped when she saw him. She wanted to move her feet but she can’t. Her whole body becomes paralyzed. She wants to scream his name but she feel something stuck in . Her face and her palms become sweaty. She feels like there is a butterfly flying in her stomach.  All she can do is look at Kibum walking along the street humming and get into the studio. JangMi kneel down after that. Guess that she is too nervous and scared. She doesn’t have the courage to go to Kibum and tell her feeling. She feels so stupid. Kibum is close to her yet too far for her to grab.

 [End of flashback]

 So, the 4th,5th,6th attempt and so on are the same. JangMi still don’t have the courage to go at Kibum and confess. Today is the 10th attempt and she fail again. She look at her letter and gift. It already looks weary and doesn’t look nice when she first bought it. She feels like crying because she failed again and again. She blaming herself because too nervous and don’t brave enough. Slowly, she walks toward the Camera Shop, her workplace.

 To be continued….