Why didn't you noticed me?

One Way Street [DISCONTINUED]

JangMi look herself in a mirror. She touches her face and sighs. She combs her hair and get ready to get out from her apartment. She locks her door and walk down the stairs.

 When she arrives at the camera shop, she greets her boss, Jaejoong. She smiled and say hello. Jaejoong smile and greets her back.

 “You look so happy today? Why?” Jaejoong asked JangMi

 “Huh, happy? No..nothing..” She smiled again at Jaejoong and puts her bag in a locker.

 “Are you still mad at me? Because I was yelling at you the other day? I’m sorry but I’m so worried about you and you never tell me what your problem is. I want to be your friend too, not just your boss,” Jaejoong stand still and look and Jangmi.

 “No, oppa. I’m not mad at you. You are my friend. Thanks for being concern about me. I’m okay.  Nobody can help me with my problem. The only person who can help is me only. Hurm..You don’t worry oppa. I’ll be fine,” She giggled a bit and smiled weakly back at Jeajoong.

 “So you do have problem? What is it? Even though I can’t help but you can share with me. Maybe you will feel a little bit free? Not so burdened by it?” Jaejoong walks toward JangMi who stand behind the counter and he sits on a stool.

 “Urm..Haha..How I’m gonna say this.. Love problem?” JangMi blush a bit when she say that. “Have you ever been in love, Jaejoong oppa?” JangMi tilt her head and look at Jeajoong’s eyes.

 Jeajoong hearts skip so fast when JangMi ask him that question. “Haha, of course! And to tell you the truth, I’m in love right now,” Jaejoong looks straight in JangMi’s eyes when he say that.

 “Really? Who is that girl? Do I know her?” JangMi looks interested and sits on a stool behind the counter and look at Jeajoong again.

 “Yes, you know her.. and she is very close to me,” Jaejoong smile playfully and look at JangMi. Jaejoong wish that JangMi knows that the person is her. So, it will be easier for him to confess.

 “I know! It must BoA unnie right? The girl who works at the flower shop opposite our shop? She is so beautiful! You and her are really look perfect together! You should make the first move fast. Beautiful girl like her won’t stay single for a long time.” JangMi winks at Jeajoong.

 “Aish, this girl is really clueless,” Jeajoong whisper in his heart. “ No, it’s not her.. its….” Jeajoong cuts off by JangMi.

 “Aiii..you don’t have to be shy, oppa! I know you like her and I think she’s like you too! She always looks at you in different way. More meaningful and deeper than she looks at other person. Maybe you both were destined to be together!” JangMi elbows Jaejoong and smile. “I think I should start work now, I will be at the dark room if you need me!” JangMi stand up from the stool and walks toward at the back of the shop.

 “No, JangMi! Wait! I'm still not finish it yet!” Jaejoong screams and stand up. He wants to follow JangMi but suddenly there are customers come to that shop. Jaejoong sighs and he walks toward to that customer and greets them.

 

To be continued...