Do You Love him ?

~ The Last Word ~

[ Flashback one year ago ]

June 3, 2011

 

"Kwangmin-ah..." Youngmin called me

"Mwo?" I replied while grabs and drank my chocolate milk.

"Could I ask something?" I just nodded as a sign of answering his question.

"Do you like minwoo?" I choked surprised to hear his question.

"M-mwo? Nuguya?!" I asked again with a high tone until all students in the cafeteria look at us.

"Sssshhhh....!!! Slow your voice!" youngmin whispered trying to calm me down.

"Do you like Min---"

"Of course NOT!!" I cut his question.

"Really?"

"100% sure" i crossed my arms, He sighed softly and leaned back in his chair. if I'm right, it definitely disappointed expression on his face now.

"Waeyo? You almost made ​​me have a heart attack with your stupid question"  i asked again make him pouted.

"Don't pout!" but he keep pout.

"Aish! youngie!!" I whimper like a baby makes him chuckled. He pinched my cheeks which are now made ​​me pouted.

"Don't pout!" youngmin asked

"Don't copy my word!" i replied

"No, i'm not!"

"Yes, you do!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"I said NO!"

"But YES! you do it!"

"No,No,No, I'm not!"

"Yes, Yes, Yes, You do!"

"YAH!! Kwangmin-ah!!! Stop it!!"

"You who must Stop it Youngmin hyung!!"

We slapped the table and stand up in unison while give a laser glares to each other until we realized that once again everyone stare weird at us makes we both feel awkward and decided to sit back and finish our lunch.

He sighed "See what you've done?"

"Why me? it's your fault!" i protest.

"Aigooo~ kwangmin... don't start again"

"I'm not---Hmph!" he put sandwich into my mouth to  shut me up. i pouted munching a sandwich in my mouth.

"I'm just curious because you two always look intimate in public" he said.

"Jealous?" i asked

"MWO?! N-no! of course not!" he replied with blushing on his face made me chuckle and also disappointed to hear that.

"Minwoo love you..."

"I know.." i answered, He looked at me disbelief.

"Then?"

"What?" i ask confused.

"Aish! you know if he loves you while you don't have feelings for him. why are you act like that to him?"

"Act like what?" i asked innocently.

"Yah!! Jo Kwangmin!!" he shouted and mess his hair frustrated. I just laughed, tease this blonde was pretty fun. he sighed trying to calm down before prepare to the next question.

"he loves you and you not love him but you guys act like lovers in public..."

"really?" I cut his sentence make him pouted.

"Arrasso... continue.." I said leaned back on my chair.

He held my hand and looked at me seriously "Kwangmin, why you do that? err... i mean Don't act like you love him when your heart can't love him back, You'll hurt minwoo feelings even if you didn't mean like that"

 

but you also do it hyung... you did it to me.... don't you realize it?

 

"Min... kwangmin... do you hear me?" youngmin waved his hand in front of my face make me back to reality.

"N-nae hyung..." i nod slowly

"Are you ok?" he ask worried

"I'm ok hyung... don't worry..." i smiled at him. "mianhae hyung... like you said. I don't mean to make him sad. you know? minwoo just broke up with his ​​girlfriend and you also know that minwoo and i are close friends, as his friend i just wanted to cheer him up" and wanted to know if you're jealous or not if I was with him. My heart added

he smile, nod understand and pats my head slowly  "arrasseo kwangmin-ah... mianhae... i have ask so many and suspect you.. i supposed to believe you don't have heart to hurt your own friend. I even had think if you're gay. um.. You know, if you two love each other  it sounded err.. strange" he laughed awkwardly. I don't know why my heart hurt to hear that but I'm trying to keep smile in front of him.

"it's ok hyung..." i replied

"kajja! we must get back to class.. break time is almost over" youngmin said. I nodded and walked behind him as remember what he just said.

he say it weird? is he feel disgusted and thought what if I was dating minwoo? if it's true... then how about me? You would be more disgusted if you knew if me... your own twin loves you as a lover.

I sighed. maybe.... all i can do now is keep my feelings for you deep in my heart.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Umm.. Eunsho back! *hide behind a tree*

So sorry for the short chapter... maybe.. this will probably spend quite a lot of flashback chapter for the next *scratching my head*

 

Once again sorry if some of you are still confused with my story. i-i'll do better.. please give me comments and advice... I'd be very grateful for your help *bows*